Options

Llyod and Jenna

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
Forum Member
Does anyone else think that this story line might turn into an incest one, I know it's a bit extreme for Corrie but you never know.

Comments

• Options
    ned flandersned flanders Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I picked up on overtones alluding to that, yes. It was when Lloyd was hiding Jenna before Mandy came up. Very surreal and reminded me of that kind of situation but with father and daughter as opposed to lovers. I hope it doesn't go down that route. Would be totally against lloyds character. :(
  • Options
    nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't a father find his daughter without you assuming they are going to be lovers.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I must say I'm pretty uncomfortable with Lloyd's scenes with his daughter as he's basically flirting with her. He's acting exactly how he would act with a new woman in his life and it's very, very odd for that. I assumed he was just having trouble acting like a father which could be realistic as he's not had a father daughter relationship up until now.

I noticed when Stella's mum mistook them for boyfriend and girlfriend he giggled :eek: It never occurred to me that they might actually be going down an incest route but I suppose that would at least be an explanation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No chance Corrie will go down this route just no chance!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    No chance Corrie will go down this route just no chance!

I find it difficult to disagree with you. I just wish Lloyd would stop acting like he's got a new girlfriend.
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole storyline is ridiculous. Lloyd never knew about Jenna, within a week Jennas mother is homeless after being thrown out of the housee. Lloyd looks an idiot.

With him and Badass Gary Dumb Dumb along with Auntie Izzy making it almost unwatchable.

Luckily they have the wonderful Kirsty and Kylie / David back.

Notice Nick is doing a bit of running.Always a danger sign in Corrie as it usually leads to an affair with a younger female.
  • Options
    iHeartAliKingiHeartAliKing Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah it is looking a bit too cosy.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a dreadful old dragon Mandy is, why does she keep turning up at Lloyds anyhow? especially when she banged on for him to leave her alone.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,317
    Forum Member
    What gets me is that Lloyd and Mandy have the same hair cut, it always makes me smile when I see it.