Options

Callum you bloody idiot !

LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What a nasty piece of work ! He is losing it completely and what a liar. I can't stand him I wanted hazel to go before but now I really hope he gets the boot on Friday !!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Lostindex wrote: »
    What a nasty piece of work ! He is losing it completely and what a liar. I can't stand him I wanted hazel to go before but now I really hope he gets the boot on Friday !!!

Hear hear!!
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what I'm thinking too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get voting :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He`s a homophobic idiot who was once one of my favourite housemates.
  • Options
    innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Dexter will be getting the boot if us Callum fans, Gina fans, Sam fans and Soph fans have our way.
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel. all is (mostly) forgiven. I'm voting for Mr. "Delusions of Persecution" this week.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh who do I vote for,the Twins Or Callum to go I so want them both out please advise :confused:
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »
    Dexter will be getting the boot if us Callum fans, Gina fans, Sam fans and Soph fans have our way.

Sorry pal, I'm a Gina fan, but I'm having none of Callum's nonsense, and Sophies fans definitely won't put up with it, she thinks he's a nutjob too
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vote callum out
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Gina fans will be voting Dexter out
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member

Agree Callum is TOAST , Dexter has really fried his braincells , after tonight he has really shown just how weak as a person Callum is.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum definitely gets my vote, I can put up with the twins for another week but I don't want another week of Callum's whining.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Talking with Dexter about... not talking with Dexter. Talking with Charlie about F all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexter was my favourite in the first 2 weeks until he pretended to like charlie.he really do f... k people over in real life a.just like he said to callum
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really want Callum out :mad: get voting :)
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »

Gina fan voting out Callum here :D Wasn't planning on voting for any of them until I saw the live feed from last night....
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    Oh who do I vote for,the Twins Or Callum to go I so want them both out please advise :confused:

callum needs to go.
  • Options
    Pete_RobertsPete_Roberts Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Think I must be watching a different show to everyone here. Dexter OUT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    really want Callum out :mad: get voting :)

Me too, nasty piece of work he is :mad:
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »

Callum - and as many votes as you can afford.

:D:D:D
    :
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Callum needs to go, he's completely bonkers.
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina fans on Twitter are voting out Callum, so he might well have saved Hazel for another week
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doop wrote: »
    He`s a homophobic idiot who was once one of my favourite housemates.

Truthfully was he?

I started finding him odd and creepy weeks ago, just surprised so many missed it at first, but then even he has now surpassed my creepy o meter.:D
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get voting :D

Have been and will do.:D
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    •Starsign: Scorpio
    •Home: Maidstone
    •Job: Primary school sports coach

About Callum

An engaging and confident ladies’ man, Callum claims that others in the house would get annoyed by his “very good looks” as all the attention will be on him. He likes an argument but doesn’t like very religious or overly camp gay people. He’s cheeky and admits to never saying sorry as he never regrets anything – and calls himself “the full package”.

Callum currently works as a children’s football coach. He really enjoys it because of all the attention and praise he receives from the parents. Callum started his professional life as a lifeguard and did the job for four years whilst at school and university. During this job he claims to have saved nineteen people’s lives – but that’s not it – Callum has saved other people’s lives outside of the job – making it a total of 28 lives saved. He admits that part of the reason he does it is for the praise and attention. He likes to be a hero.

He is very opinionated and says there is nothing better than having a good argument. He believes his ‘trump card’ is his intelligence and says he can often belittle people with his words.

Whilst coaching in America, he ended up sleeping with a mother and daughter and thinks this gives him serious “man points”. Callum isn’t looking for love in the house but says he is definitely looking to ‘crack on’ with someone.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/ho...-knell#ixzz2aesK9TdY