Lady GaGa is so messy........Perez Hilton is a d**k

2»

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I agree with you about Gaga. It's a shame - IMHO she is very talented but her ego seems to have overtaken her.

She also claims to be anti plastic surgery but the pics of her today show her as totally unrecognisable - she looks like she's had shedloads of work done.

She SHOULD take responsibility for her fans and tell the ones making death threats to people that behaviour of that ilk is totally unacceptable. She won't of course - her little monsters are simply an extension of her ego and keep the coffers flowing. Who cares if some of them are completely deranged?
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to think Gaga is just a media experiment. Create an "icon", build it up and then see how fast you can unravel it.

Perez is an ass but so many celebs suck up to him too
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Both need to grow up a bit, hard to forget the hell Perez and Gaga's 'monsters' put Christina Aguilera through...virtually a smear campaign at one point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Quite Perez is a bit of a tool but I'm under no illusions about her either and find her very annoying in her quest to shock and supposedly push artistic boundaries:rolleyes:

This.

People are tiring of her pretend outrageousness. There's nothing outrageous in the least about her; she just copies others: Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Grace Jones.... nothing she does is shocking. I do like a lot of her songs and don't mind the new single but I will never forgive her for turning up to some awards do in a dress made out of meat. I will always think she's revolting for getting cheap publicity in that way.

As for Perez, he's always been a two-faced idiot.