Last minute rumour going around about CBB

hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Dont take my word for it and i dunno how reliable this site is but here it goes:

http://bigbrotherhousematescouk.moonfruit.com/home/4578859550

Jenna I dont know about...She tweeted last from australia about 12 hours ago (however that was a pic on instagram and it dosnt mean she is not in this country.)

Brad on the other had has said it openly on his twitter: https://twitter.com/BradTheLadLong

Comments

• Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brad the lad long, such rubbish. He said he was going into Big Brother too. It was false.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont take my word for it and i dunno how reliable this site is but here it goes:

http://bigbrotherhousematescouk.moonfruit.com/home/4578859550

Jenna I dont know about...She tweeted last from australia about 12 hours ago (however that was a pic on instagram and it dosnt mean she is not in this country.)

Brad on the other had has said it openly on his twitter: https://twitter.com/BradTheLadLong

who is brad?

ok just looked at his youtube page, he isn't even a celeb.
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would like to see Jenna do it but just can't see her doing it
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Jenna rumoured for last year too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    BBXtra have tweeted a pic that Brad DMd him asking them to start a rumour so it's a lie.
  • synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Brad guy likes to make stuff up... I wouldn't take him too seriously.

EDIT: ^ There you go :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting my hopes up so so much for Jenna, she's like my dream housemate but I doubt it unfortunately :( The story matches up for a twist though... Idk I still can't see it, too good to be true.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another reason to get me thinking this could be a lil bit true is the someone from the Daily Mirror interviewed the celebs earlier and tweeted this:

2- Just done two more #cbb housemates. The first is a potential winner, the second will ruffle feathers and I LOVED them. The new Speidi #cbb

1st it sounds like 2 people as one housemate. Also everyone will LOVE Jenna ('cus who dosent) and Brad did say on twitter they most probs want him to cause trouble and piss eberyone off.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    another reason to get me thinking this could be a lil bit true is the someone from the Daily Mirror interviewed the celebs earlier and tweeted this:

2- Just done two more #cbb housemates. The first is a potential winner, the second will ruffle feathers and I LOVED them. The new Speidi #cbb

1st it sounds like 2 people as one housemate. Also everyone will LOVE Jenna ('cus who dosent) and Brad did say on twitter they most probs want him to cause trouble and piss eberyone off.

A paper other than the Star covering BB? :eek:
  • emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that that website calls Dustin Diamond "Screech" proves its false.
  • dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmetmcl wrote: »
    The fact that that website calls Dustin Diamond "Screech" proves its false.

lol it's pretty much all he's known for know
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    I hope the rumours are true. They mainly involve people I have never heard of, plus a couple of people I hate. I can go out tomorrow night and go on holiday this weekend without thinking I might be missing something enjoyable.
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brad is not going in. He's not even famous? He has less than 1,000 subscribers on YouTube?

He's started this rumour himself. We really should pay no attention to it because that's what he wants.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Well the peeing and shitting herself gal wont last long I reckon.
    That might be what they do in Geordieland but I don't think it'll go down too well.
    Then again they all sensationalise themselves on tv to stay on tv.
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malcolm is definitely going in, and I think Susan has just flown in, avoided the paparazzi, which is a real give away that she will be in.
    Can't wait, the pair of them will really shake it up.No twists will bother them!
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenna and that Brad guy are only famous on Youtube right? I know Jenna Marbles is quite big on Youtube, but I very much doubt they would have her in there...

If they were going to have anyone from YouTube in there though I'd love it too be PewDiePie... Which would actually make sense, seeing as he's NO.1 Subscribed on YT.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they refer to 'Screech' by the name of a character he was on a TV show?