Who will be offered more work, after being on Big Brother? (Career wise)

Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
Forum Member
Who do you think will get something out of the house, with tv offers, magazine deals, etc? I think this will help Lauren and maybe Charlotte with tv and magazine deals. I am not sure about anyone else?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure that they get much these days. Jack Dee got a massive boost from CBB (which always makes it seem ungracious that he allegedly blocked any clips ever being shown) but what did Julian get? (Obviously Rylan got BOTS, but it could not have been made clearer that Ch 5 were preparing him for the job while he was in BB). My main question this year is, have they got a show in mind for Carol? I can't see them having anything for anyone else. Obviously the Americans will go home, Abz is already occupied, so are mario and Charlotte, and no one else really comes to mind.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure that they get much these days. Jack Dee got a massive boost from CBB (which always makes it seem ungracious that he allegedly blocked any clips ever being shown) but what did Julian get? (Obviously Rylan got BOTS, but it could not have been made clearer that Ch 5 were preparing him for the job while he was in BB). My main question this year is, have they got a show in mind for Carol? I can't see them having anything for anyone else. Obviously the Americans will go home, Abz is already occupied, so are mario and Charlotte, and no one else really comes to mind.

Well, Carol is not on the 'Loose Women' panel anymore, so maybe channel 5 will offer her something.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say it's highly likely that Carol and Louie might already have something in the pipeline for Channel 5.

Charlotte and Lauren might get some more reality tv offers.

Courtney might do the best financially in the short term thanks to lads mags.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dynorod could employ Charlotte.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I hope Lauren gets something, though I can't thing what.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abs could go on daytime tv and make apple swans. He could get a few more kitchen skills and go on Masterchef.

He could also do David Attenborough's job if a there was a vacancy - "Look at this spider - it's amazing!"
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vee_Lyons wrote: »

Her best bet is a bigger role on bbbots again. Her book might do ok with a decent publisher.

An episode of Celebrity Wedding planner (if they are still making it), maybe a place on next years Celebrity Salon (if they are still making it next year).

She's really not going to get much to be honest.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

isn't he quite embarrassed by it? I remember his series well as it was the first, they were only in there a week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything sleezy Charlotte comes to mind
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte could be the new host, of that programme, which Gillian McKeith used to present, about poo and whatever
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vee_Lyons wrote: »

I think Lauren hopes this will be the start of a glittering career on tv but in all honesty I don't know what sort of programme she could do.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    I think Lauren hopes this will be the start of a glittering career on tv but in all honesty I don't know what sort of programme she could do.

A contestant on Strictly Come Dancing? I am not sure
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh no!! Please don't spoil strictly for me! :(
  • SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    Dynorod could employ Charlotte.

Lol, well it would cut down on the use of the suction machine and her toilet habits should ease the sewerage system as she rarely makes it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »

Throw her in the jungle, I would find it pretty amusing to see her on I'm a Celeb :D
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am: no way on earth .... :D
  • j.barnes81j.barnes81 Posts: 271
    Forum Member

Or that I'm a celebrity jungle thing
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Charlotte will probably get one of those tacky, one-off Medical documentaries "The Day My Pelvic Floor Went Bust" or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Abz - a lovely man at peace with himself and a nature lover. Maybe a gardening or Springwatch type programme for him.
    No one else.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what did Julian get?

He got the dubious honour of being a judge on Your Face Sounds Familiar!
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No maybe about it. Carol definitely has a deal with Channel 5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Carol may get something as she was pretty entertaining and Courtney may do another reality show, but I bet that's it.
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte is in talks for a sitcom as well by the way. It's about a happily married couple who are raising their children. As the children get older, the family gets larger and, to the chagrin of Cliff, they keep on coming back home when he wants them to move out and live on their own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte is in talks for a sitcom as well by the way. It's about a happily married couple who are raising their children. As the children get older, the family gets larger and, to the chagrin of Cliff, they keep on coming back home when he wants them to move out and live on their own.

Ohhh - I just has a twighlight zone moment - I thought for a moment you were talking about Himself and I and the Slavettes. :p