Nashville Season 2 - More4 - UK PACE [No Spoilers]

olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know when it starts on more4 please?

thanks

Comments

• Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely next year as they'll probably show it without breaks like they did for Season 1.
  • KentLassieKentLassie Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    i've been following the US version a little online. I am so ready for it to start here in the UK!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    WWOOOOOHHHOOOOOO. Yes eventually they have released the uk air date for season 2 on more4. First ep airs on Thursday 6th Feb at 10pm.Enjoy peeps
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So ready for this!
  • Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Good wife followed by Nashville awesome!
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Nashville rumoured to be cancelled ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nailz wrote: »

TV By The Numbers says it's a toss up between renewal and cancellation.

I hope it isn't cancelled as I actually think Season 2 to date is much better than Season 1, which only really got good towards the end, IMO.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that More4 will repeat it on the Sunday again. That was part of my Sunday TV routine!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member

We probably won't find out until May as that's usually when TV shows are up for renewal/cancellation.

Really hope there's a season 3.
    Forum Member

Not sure if its cancelled but they have aired season 2 in the US and have a release date for season 2 in the UK so at least we know we have at least season 2 to go. Really hope there is a season 3 though. Its my fav show atm. x
    Forum Member
    Nashville is back woop woop. Loved the dream sequence scenes of Rayna and Deacon when they were first starting out. Quite a touching moment with Maddie and Juliet too. Didn't expect Scarlett to reject Gunner's marriage proposal from last season shocker. Poor Deacon thinking he had killed Rayna the relief on his face when the lawyer said Rayna cleared his name was aawww.

Its back with a BOOM!!!
  • PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did it start?
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    When did it start?

it's not exactly a long thread...just look at post number 4
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    "I heard the Baby's heart beat"
    Peggy is trouble.

Good start to the new season - one thing, I need to get an interview with Juliette, I like her.....style.;-)

Rayna wakes up....:(
    Scarlett smiles more, but still frowns.:(

Gunners Mate still confused.:confused:

And the Deacon/Rayna past scenes, bored me.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    When did it start?

I will answer your question for you - it started last night (thurs 6th feb) on more4 at 10pm

Nashville - back with a bang! loved it, from start to finish

Touching moment between Maddie and Juliette, that was very sweet, I still cant work Juliette out but she is my favourite character
  • TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia1985 wrote: »
    Nashville is back woop woop. Loved the dream sequence scenes of Rayna and Deacon when they were first starting out. Quite a touching moment with Maddie and Juliet too. Didn't expect Scarlett to reject Gunner's marriage proposal from last season shocker. Poor Deacon thinking he had killed Rayna the relief on his face when the lawyer said Rayna cleared his name was aawww.

Its back with a BOOM!!!

Didn't see it as I was just too tired. Tell me more about Scarlett's rejection of Gunnar. What was her reasoning (apart from the fact that he had been a numpty..) ??
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I was watching season 1 online a few months ago but the files have been removed (I watched 5 episodes before the rest were deleted)

Anyone know where I can catch up?
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whilst i love Nashville, anyone else think the way Rayna woke up from a coma one minute then the next time we saw her she was out of Bed was a bit rushed? i mean surely if you just wake up from a coma you would not be able to get up and walk within a couple of hours? plus apart from the coma it seems like she hasn't been seriously injured.

i just feel it might have been better if they kept her in a coma until at least the next episode then have her wake up but maybe unable to talk or walk?

Anyway enough of me moaning, its great having it back :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is good to have it back!
    i just feel it might have been better if they kept her in a coma until at least the next episode then have her wake up but maybe unable to talk or walk?

That's what I was hoping for. There was all the "Oh no, she's really injured" drama and then by the end of the episode it was "Oh, she's fine now.". A bit of realism, please!
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just have to admire the way Juliette's mind works, always looking for ways to turn any situation to her own advantage.
  • PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bio Max wrote: »
    it's not exactly a long thread...just look at post number 4

It would have taken you less time just informing me when it had started.

There is something really sad about people whom make posts like that.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    I was watching season 1 online a few months ago but the files have been removed (I watched 5 episodes before the rest were deleted)

Anyone know where I can catch up?

I've pm'd you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure why I missed it but I never did see the first ever episode and wasn't aware that it was until recently available on 4OD. Ack.
  • TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody tell me please about the marriage rejection scene!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Somebody tell me please about the marriage rejection scene!

It never showed her rejecting his proposal but there's a time jump of 2 weeks between the Season 1 finale and the Season 2 premiere and we learn that Scarlett is now staying with her old friend Zoey.