Options

has anything WOWed you so far

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
Forum Member
the magician would have wowed me if i hadn't seen that trick before on The Illusionists.

Comments

• Options
    Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really, I thought Lucy Kay was really good but didn't wow me, other than that nothing has really stood out for me.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far I really enjoyed the young lad with the guitar. I'm drawing a blank on his name right now, lol. And the group from the Ukraine with the lights on their suits.
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Canadian magician wowed me, he is HOT !
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collabro for me
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far I really enjoyed the young lad with the guitar. I'm drawing a blank on his name right now, lol. .

I thought he was the best last night as well, he has only just turned 15 so he told us all.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    The canadian magician the man's hot and talented
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Collabro for me

And me...:):)
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really. There are some okay acts. How many auditions are there before the live shows?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Not really. There have been a few acts I have liked. Probably the one I liked best was the country-music dancers.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    No one as yet, I am hoping they are saving the best to last.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was the best last night as well, he has only just turned 15 so he told us all.
    Was his name James?
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the bikers too
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked both of the moterbike acts
  • Options
    SamuelWSamuelW Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Nothing has wowed me. It looks liek all the talent from Britain has been exhausted hence why they are recruiting people from abroad.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the men in glow in the dark suits, but because they were not on last I don't think they'll make the live shows. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lettice is v cool and really talented, Darcy a great magician but it depends on what he will do next. Nikitas number was cool. Paddy skilled but felt a bit too hero like the way it was presented.

My golden buzzer goes to Lettice so far.
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing for sure the way their wasting their Golden buzzer once we get to Semi Finals the ones with Real Talent will get to Final easy. :)
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The young boy with the guitar best of the night , the Canadian magician was brilliant but he's a professional who's appeared in some big venues in USA
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That magician was great! I suspect that there was some clever camera work involved but his tricks really impressed me though.

Edit: I'm talking about Darcy here.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just remembered Lettice. What a violin player she is. She could easily be part of Bond. Great fast and seamless player. I really hope she gets to the final.
  • Options
    psychologistxpsychologistx Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    the only thing that wowed we was how unbelievable the british public are getting sucked into watching this scripted tripe full of non british acts
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourites so far have been:

The motorbike stunt group
    The magician
    And the computer dance act
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing that wowed we was how unbelievable the british public are getting sucked into watching this scripted tripe full of non british acts

We don't get a choice where they come from its a Simon ego thing he wants those from overseas to tell him his show is best in world over and over again. :cool:
  • Options
    XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Celino surprised me, he was on BGMT as opposed to the main show. Did not expect to hear that voice come out of him. Definitely an odd look, but i guess it makes him stand out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTfJGuv7-8

Lettice was quite fun, very eccentric yet talented. Probably a little tipsy as well.