Options

Favourite in-house rivalry?

CandyCoatedCandyCoated Posts: 439
Forum Member
For me it was Marcus vs Sree, it never really crossed a line, Marcus knew Sree wasn't worth getting totally p*ssed off at, so he always reigned it in before he went too far with things, and Sree was just hilarious, when he was after Noirin even though he had no chance, and actually saw Marcus as some sort of threat and tried to belittle him, it was rather funny.

Yours?

Comments

• Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Maxwell Vs Science

It was borderline Hillarious
  • Options
    CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Deana and Lydia. Rivals forced together as allies
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I always like the frenemy rivalries, where they are essentially friends but sometimes act like they wish they weren't.
    I found Lea vs Richard particularly fascinating. They seemed really close in the first few weeks, but Lea grew tired of his playful insults and started nominating him and slagging him off with the Plastics. I thought it was totally one-sided but Richard spoke in a rather disdainful way about Lea on a couple of occasions like he knew exactly how things were.
    When they were nominated head-to-head, Lea admitted that turning against Richard had probably backfired on her and she regretted it.

I also thought Michelle vs Ahmed was hilariously entertaining. It had quietly been brewing since the start of the series. Michelle thought Ahmed was uncomfortably odd and kept her distance while Ahmed seemed to think Michelle was fairly stand-offish and easily-led by others, neither had much respect for the other. Then it all came to a head during the bootcamp task and their exchanges were highlights of the series.
    I loved it when Ahmed claimed that Marco had left Michelle instructions on how to act towards him and Michelle just burst out laughing in disbelief.
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always liked Richard Vs Imogen in BB7, the rivalry between the Plastics against the rest of the house was classic in Weeks 2-5, until most the plastics started to get evicted one by one.

Another one was Emma Vs Victor and Marco Vs Ahmed in BB5, the rivalry between Jungle Cats and Lip Gloss Bitches was hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina VS Hazel last year was a rivalry that I'll never forget. The argument that they had when they were both doing their hair in the mirror was classic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina VS Hazel last year was a rivalry that I'll never forget. The argument that they had when they were both doing their hair in the mirror was classic.

Can't believe I forgot about those two. I'm surprised considering that BB14 was very good. God those two were always at each others throat, loved the hairdryer argument, with them shoving each other. Classic :D
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Makosi vs. Team Saskia in general
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB7 was particularly memorable for rivalry.

Jonny and Alex was comedy.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma vs Victor (BB5)
    Maxwell vs Science (BB6)
    Freddie Halfwit vs Bea (BB10)
    :)
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Anton Murphy vs Aaron Allard Morgan,
    Nadia Almada vs Jason Cowan,

and

Chanelle hayes vs charley uchea.

:D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    A

and

Chanelle hayes vs charley uchea.

:D

Remember that ridiculous argument they had about how old Rhianna was??
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter and Callum was funny.

Freddie vs Lisa, Kris, Karly etc.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charley vs Chanelle, brilliant.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »

Indeed, they both needed their heads banging together lol. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

OMFG, IKR.
    Omfg, that still cracks me up seven years later. Probably the most pointless argument on BB ever. Loved that argument, it was amazing. At the end, Charley was right.