Options

Shocking Picture Of TARA PALMER-TOMKINSON's "Cocaine" Nose!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, all those addicts! really teaches them a lesson when something horrible happens to them :rolleyes:

don't be so pious.

Did I say it about ALL ADICTS? NO. Tara PT walks around like she's god's gift and things she's miss high and mighty - well that proves she's not.

And as for arrogance, I'd take a look in the mirror.
  • Options
    Isabella_06Isabella_06 Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got no sympathy for the spoilt arrogant bitch - she should have used her brain (or what little of it there is) before stuffing 3 tons of gak up her hooter.

You takes the risks, you pays the price.

Exactly! She is possibly the most annoying, irritating, pointless pieces of human pondlife to turn up on our telly's. She has no talent, no charm, no looks, no humour and no personality.....and now her nose is falling off. Hard luck! It couldn't have happened to a nicer woman! :mad:
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked her and don't think she's high and mighty or up herself at all. It's a shame her nose has collapsed like that, she was a very good looking girl. Some of the posts on here seem extremely bitter and twisted. Talk about kick someone when they're down....... :(
  • Options
    gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked her and don't think she's high and mighty or up herself at all. It's a shame her nose has collapsed like that, she was a very good looking girl. Some of the posts on here seem extremely bitter and twisted. Talk about kick someone when they're down....... :(

Dont like or dislike her but its a shame to see that happen. I know it was self inflicted but addiction is an awful thing. hopefully she truly is off the stuff.
  • Options
    structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trendygirl wrote:
    I don't understand the appeal of gak.

It totally screws up your nose and seems to lead to serious health problems and premature death once you hit your 50s.

It is a mood enhancer and ,makes people feel a million bucks
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    structure wrote:

Right.
    Until you wake up one day, find you've spent a million bucks on the stuff and you're addicted and broke. :cool:
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    structure wrote:

I take it you are speaking from experience?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahmoo wrote:
    it amazes me how stick bony thin she is too....just not right

Another 'advantage' of the gak, weight loss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Woowookid wrote:
    Right.
    Until you wake up one day, find you've spent a million bucks on the stuff and you're addicted and broke. :cool:

Believe it or not, some people can take it recreationally and not get addicted.

Not everyone who has a pint in their local turns into an alcoholic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very true, however alcohol is legal.
  • Options
    Forum Member

If you spend enough you'll get addicted though.
  • Options
    tinnedsausagetinnedsausage Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh NO! I like her too, I think it is just me and Reality sucks. I diidn't realise there was such a ground swell of hatred for poor (!) Tara. Just take a read at her column in closer, GENIUS! anyhoo, does she not now look a bit like that Joceleyn Wildenstein "woman" aka THE BRIDE OF WILDENSTEIN???
  • Options
    melanie clintonmelanie clinton Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:

serves her right , no one forced it up her nose so why should we care, she is just another disgusting junkie, abeit a famous one like mossy and the pete docherty mess, if their habit causes damage to their septums then so be it , they knew the risks so let them take then consequences that go with it.
  • Options
    structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    I take it you are speaking from experience?

Not at all. I was just answering trendygirl who said she could not understand the appeal of gak.
    I was mentioning there are upsides to it as well as the very obvious and damaging downsides.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

True, in fact coke is not really an addictive drug, it's more 'habit forming'. I know people who have used it for years and then decided to stop and they have with no problems. I also know people, men in their early forties, who have had heart attacks and died and this was medically certified as due to their cocaine abuse over a number of years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34685.html

She's having the op next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    so HAS she been on the stuff all this time then?
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Tara clean? I ask cos I just saw her on the Sharon Osbourne show (I'm ashamed to admit :o ) and she looked and sounded a bit loopy- more than usual, I must add :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Is Tara clean? I ask cos I just saw her on the Sharon Osbourne show (I'm ashamed to admit :o ) and she looked and sounded a bit loopy- more than usual, I must add :confused:

What the hell was going on with her makeup, it was bloody awful. She looked like she had dipped her face in a pan of chip fat. Not to mention her nose, it's a mess, even though it's been fixed.
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Tara looked great on Sharon's show(apart from the hat), and was a very funny guest
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Tara and can't understand all the bitterness towards her on this thread at all. :(
    She has always come across to me, as a woman who is prepared to admit her mistakes and laugh at herself. She may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but seems to be down to earth at the same time. She has picked herself up in the past, and tried to make a go of life, including working for a living, which is something she doesn't really have to do.
    I for one, wish her well. I hope that she is still off the coke and everything else.
    It seems a shame to me that a young woman who is frightened of operations feels she has no option but to undergo a cosmetic procedure, because of other people bitching about her. :(
  • Options
    Fat SpiceFat Spice Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote:
    I really like Tara and can't understand all the bitterness towards her on this thread at all. :(
    She has always come across to me, as a woman who is prepared to admit her mistakes and laugh at herself. She may have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but seems to be down to earth at the same time. She has picked herself up in the past, and tried to make a go of life, including working for a living, which is something she doesn't really have to do.
    I for one, wish her well. I hope that she is still off the coke and everything else.
    It seems a shame to me that a young woman who is frightened of operations feels she has no option but to undergo a cosmetic procedure, because of other people bitching about her. :([/QUOTE

She should have thought of her fear of operations before she shoved a bucket load of class A's up her snout.
    She has had all the advantages in the world yet still she has yet to find any purpose to her pointless life. It annoys me that she is even in my conciousness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofieellis wrote:
    It seems a shame to me that a young woman who is frightened of operations feels she has no option but to undergo a cosmetic procedure, because of other people bitching about her. :(
    You seriously think that is the only reason she had her nose fixed?? I bet she just loved admiring herself in the mirror pre-surgery.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman has money, privilege and streams of sycophants telling her how wonderful she is. Despite all this (or possibly because of it), she is 100% self obsessed and full of excess and to me, always comes across as totally brainless and talentless.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    What the hell was going on with her makeup, it was bloody awful. She looked like she had dipped her face in a pan of chip fat. Not to mention her nose, it's a mess, even though it's been fixed.

I agree. The nose still doesn't look right. I suspect she'll have more procedures later on :(