Options

Rex/Nicole noise thing - Pss Pss Chu chu *kiss* *click* Aaaah

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey, it's very hard to put into words (see title:o) but does anyone recognise that noise that Rex made friday as Davina was announcing the result.

He and Nicole did it quite a few times and it's very familiar to me but i don't know where from and it's been bugging me. I've been going to post about it for about 2 weeks but keep forgetting since i've not been around here for a while.

I think it's from a film or something but i can't place it!:mad:

Hope someone knows what i'm talkin about!!:D

Comments

• Options
    JasJas Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    It`s a sound effect from a horror film, I think it may be nightmare on elm street or halloween
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    What noise?I have tried this noise in my head and out loud from your description and I can't get it. I thought the description was good though, so I must be doing it wrong.

Have you a link to them making the noise?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Didn't Craig (I will not diminish my character) do something like this and there were hand movements involved, or am I thinking of something else entirely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know Craig, didn't watch last years if that's where he's from.
    Don't have a link but he did it friday just before davina said lisa's name if that's on you tube or owt?

As for my description... *kiss* is obviously a kiss sound, *click* is like a tongue click thing. You go through them quickly, best i can say!! lol

I'll have look on you tube now...

EDITfound it

He does it at 0.30
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Girls in my school used to do this, was something to do with wanting to shag the other person who its directed at...not sure where its origins are from tho...some horrid teen movie no doubt
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roofio86 wrote: »
    Girls in my school used to do this, was something to do with wanting to shag the other person who its directed at...not sure where its origins are from tho...some horrid teen movie no doubt

Hmmm, yeah that's familiar but which horrid teen movie?!:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we use to do it when I was at scholl, I dont remember why though???
  • Options
    Mad MaxMad Max Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its something like Friday the 13th
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe i'll have to rent a couple of old horror flicks... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an advert years ago on tv and im sure it was penguin biscuits or something.

They used to start off saying it quite slowly and towards the end of the advert they said it really fast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    anyone have the definitive answer to this? its really bugging me now! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    chef! wrote: »
    It was an advert years ago on tv and im sure it was penguin biscuits or something.

They used to start off saying it quite slowly and towards the end of the advert they said it really fast.

Saying what though? I still don't know how the noise sounds, I have really tried.:o