Options

Which game is your biggest pleasent suprise in recent times?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hand to hand combat is what I loved most about Sleeping Dogs. When you learn the skills, taking down a group of 10+ enemies is fun. The shooting was quite well done too.

The story was entertaining but extremely short especially compared to the 110+ story based missions in GTA4.

I thoroughly recommend playing the game but it took me longer to complete the Episodes from Liberty City than it did this.
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, Borderlands 2. I'm a massive fan of BL1 but the 2nd one just blew me away with just how improved it was over the already brilliant original.

I'll need to have a look at Sleeping Dogs judging by the comments here :)
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TracerTong wrote: »
    For me, Borderlands 2. I'm a massive fan of BL1 but the 2nd one just blew me away with just how improved it was over the already brilliant original.

I'll need to have a look at Sleeping Dogs judging by the comments here :)

B2 has taken up so much of my gaming time. Levelling 5 toons to 50 and a 2nd Axton now on lvl 31. I popped in Rage for a bit and was enjoying that but had to stop when Hammerlock DLC came out.

Sleeping Dogs is still unopened on my shelf and will stay that way for a bit longer with Dead Space 3 out tomorrow and my current run on Bioshock 1 but it's one I definitley will play soon.