Avoid Ceefax

fabulistfabulist Posts: 504
Forum Member
✭✭
Just a heads up, ceefax entertainment page (501) was running with the headline "...wins US Dancing" the other night. Not sure it's still there. So yeah, avoid that page or the BBC will ruin the final for you too :mad:

Comments

• Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too late for me........found out from the Daily Mail and somone on twitter.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avoid most papers if you don't want to know who won. My sister who was trying to avoid who winner was accidentally found out while watching Mtv they also announced who won American Idol she wasn't very happy - I already knew tho :D
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fabulist wrote: »
    Just a heads up, ceefax entertainment page (501) was running with the headline "...wins US Dancing" the other night. Not sure it's still there. So yeah, avoid that page or the BBC will ruin the final for you too :mad:

Sky usually say who has been voted out each week as well, but Beeb should know better - if for no other reason Watch is their channel.
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read it in the bloody paper yesterday! :mad:
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,422
    Forum Member
    I read absolutely nothing during final week - I've managed to not find out the past 2 seasons. I find it annoying that UK papers and channels decide to ruin for people it when it's not yet broadcast on UK television. Why can't they just broadcast it on a Saturday once it's been shown on a Friday night?? grrr
  • scarlottiscarlotti Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't trust anyone!!!

I can't stand Formula 1 but as I was driving home on Thursday night I just left 5Live's Formula 1 show on the radio rather than switch channel as I was almost home - and early on they said something like "Lewis Hamilton will be in a good mood as his girlfriend Nicole won Dancing With The Stars earlier this week!!!!

:eek: :cry: :mad: :D
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarlotti wrote: »
    You can't trust anyone!!!

I can't stand Formula 1 but as I was driving home on Thursday night I just left 5Live's Formula 1 show on the radio rather than switch channel as I was almost home - and early on they said something like "Lewis Hamilton will be in a good mood as his girlfriend Nicole won Dancing With The Stars earlier this week!!!!

:eek: :cry: :mad: :D

Yeah i was reading an article about Cheryl Cole, so nothing to do with DWTS but as she's friends with Derek they just had to mention it!!! :mad: