The Rylan Clark Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Rylan's speech about gay guys having kids, I love hearing his views of everything, he's so open-minded.

Some classics...
    When talking about being famous and shopping: "Hang on, just need to get a couple of tops"
    In the bath: "Your toe's going up my asshole"
    "I never thought when I were 8yrs old that I'd be sat in a bath with Kathy Beale, Claire from Steps and Tricia Penrose"
    In the task: "That bastard put it on my head!"
    "That bloke was well fit and all"

I adore him so much. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good night for Rylan, glad he called Speidi out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some brilliant quotes in there tonight...

"How long does it take to wash clothes?"
    On the Big Blogger task: "You wait till you walk back in"
    "Izzy hates you"
    "The best? It's the only one you idiots"
    "Well you ain't welcome in Essex, prick"
    "They've dug their own grave and I'll happily be the one to push them in it"
    "Can I just say I loved being Suzy aswell by the way, it was great"
    "Have a lovely time in here, I've gotta sort my nails out"
    About Speidi: "She's tossing him off now"
    "I'd rather have a conversation with the two snowmen we've made in the garden"

Please keep voting guys, he's absolutely classic. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan: "We don't kiss in front of people because its just so.... NOT classy..... Errr she's tossing him off" !!
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol forum is pathetic today. He just went out once.. and BB must have known he had to do it and still wanted him on it, so blame them for breaking the rules...!
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Yup. Forum is doing my head in. Mind you, so is the press. I'm sure he only went out once, but according to the media and the anti-Rylan brigade on here, it's been on a regular basis. FFS. :rolleyes: I do think he shouldn't have left at all, but as I've said on countless threads, this is not BB as we know it anymore, so who really cares, quite honesty?!

#TeamRylan all the way! :D
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    omg this forum is so OTT he went so what, BB rules they can do whatever the fluff they like,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh. What the **** is wrong with people on the main forum? It's not Rylan's fault that he's got to rehearse for the tour and it's certainly not going to stop our King from winning. :mad: Not like it's the first time any housemate has left the house either... I don't understand the big deal.

We need to vote even harder now #09 :)
    #TeamRylan forever. <3
  • hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I`ve not even been on the main forum all day, it`s being blown out of all proportion. Spiedi have been systematically nasty and spiteful about most housemates since day one. Now something that was built into Rylans contract and doesn`t affect anyone else is going to be a cause for him not to win?!?

I`ll just have to vote extra hard to make sure he wins :)
  • jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I've had to leave the main forum today, I really hope this doesn't affect his chances. I unfollowed BBSpy mentioning that it was due to their over the top reaction to the news & that it was only one occasion & was on site & supervised. I have been bombarded on twitter from people telling me I'm supporting the most over the top housemate & a few saying I'm obviously a stupid teenager to be taken in by Rylan (I'm a 62yr old widow lol).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan: "We don't kiss in front of people because its just so.... NOT classy..... Errr she's tossing him off" !!

:D That was hilarious! I love Rylan so much!

I've looked at the forum during this series but I haven't logged in and written anything because I get so annoyed with the posts on the main BB forum. Still supporting Rylan all the way though; he's made this series for me! :)
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeppa wrote: »
    I've had to leave the main forum today, I really hope this doesn't affect his chances. I unfollowed BBSpy mentioning that it was due to their over the top reaction to the news & that it was only one occasion & was on site & supervised. I have been bombarded on twitter from people telling me I'm supporting the most over the top housemate & a few saying I'm obviously a stupid teenager to be taken in by Rylan (I'm a 62yr old widow lol).

I've still never read anything negative by anyone who's met Rylan in real life. He reacts, he's himself, he's supportive. He's being played by some of the big group, but that's going to happen. He's Rylan always, no matter what.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    Not much Rylan today in a heavy Speidi Show, so I`m voting like crazy to make sure he wins. I`m always amazed at how the main forum reacts to popular housemates though. Seems to have gone to the next level with Rylan. He cannot do right for doing wrong it seems.

There was some of that in the Xfactor as well. Some horrible homophobic abuse on FB and Twitter, much worse than anything on here. I warmed to Rylan as I realised that he is 100% himself all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was some of that in the Xfactor as well. Some horrible homophobic abuse on FB and Twitter, much worse than anything on here. I warmed to Rylan as I realised that he is 100% himself all the time.

Twitter is vile, in all honesty. I saw some of the abuse and it was horrible. i mean, who sends death threats to someone they see singing on a show?!? Shocking.

Who actually cares if he left TWICE to do some dancing whilst in the presence of a producer?!? I doubt anyone who is kicking up a fuss actually gives two hoots, its the fact its Rylan, pure and simple :rolleyes:
  • Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    Not much Rylan today in a heavy Speidi Show, so I`m voting like crazy to make sure he wins. I`m always amazed at how the main forum reacts to popular housemates though. Seems to have gone to the next level with Rylan. He cannot do right for doing wrong it seems.

Good for you! Go Rylan!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still want Rylan to win despite the anti-Rylan campaign that seems to be going on. So what if he had to go to a rehearsal, it's no different than when a HM has to leave to go to the dentist or whatever, they're chaperoned the whole time anyway.

Everyone vote for Rylan even more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Rylan and Trish really made me laugh when they were wafting the sheet over Speidi LOL
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still want Rylan to win despite the anti-Rylan campaign that seems to be going on. So what if he had to go to a rehearsal, it's no different than when a HM has to leave to go to the dentist or whatever, they're chaperoned the whole time anyway.

Everyone vote for Rylan even more.

Agree guys! Ridiculously blown out of proportion. The people kicking up a fuss are people who didn't like him anyway, so they're just loving this. Anyone who liked Rylan before or/and is sensible will still like him :) it's really no biggie...
    If he went out by himself fair enough but he didn't. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's crazy. Imagine if it were Speidi; I very much doubt we'd get this reaction. :rolleyes:

Anyway, amazing night for Rylan tonight, he absolutely SLAYED those creatures.
    Some quote reminders of the night...

"Stop looking at my penis Claire!"
    On the Razor/Ryan task: "Can I just say for your benefit, thank **** it wasn't the other way round"
    "**** off home"
    "Nobody wants you here"

:D #09!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Agree guys! Ridiculously blown out of proportion. The people kicking up a fuss are people who didn't like him anyway, so they're just loving this. Anyone who liked Rylan before or/and is sensible will still like him :) it's really no biggie...
    If he went out by himself fair enough but he didn't. :confused:

It`s just the latest in a long line of sticks to beat him over the head with :rolleyes:

It`s actually mind boggling that anyone can prefer people who would laugh about someone not being able to read their letter to someone who has to go and dance for an hour, TWICE?!? I just hope he wins, just to prove decency is better then a warped view some people have of entertainment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's crazy. Imagine if it were Speidi; I very much doubt we'd get this reaction. :rolleyes:

Anyway, amazing night for Rylan tonight, he absolutely SLAYED those creatures.
    Some quote reminders of the night...

"Stop looking at my penis Claire!"
    On the Razor/Ryan task: "Can I just say for your benefit, thank **** it wasn't the other way round"
    "**** off home"
    "Nobody wants you here"

:D #09!!!

Loved the whole scene in the bathroom :D Also loved him shaving his beard off, saying it`s like a child to him :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan must take the crown for justice. Imagine their reaction when he wins and they are first out in the finale... Big Brother rejects :D
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Rylan and Trish really made me laugh when they were wafting the sheet over Speidi LOL

I was seriously PMSL at that. I admit it's really childish, but it's totally something I would do and I found it hilarious!! :D:D

#TeamRylan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was very nice of Rylan to offer Speidi his bed in tonights episode. He's such a sweetheart.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Please vote here. he's only 0.1% behind!
    http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb11/popularity-poll/round-5