Comments

• Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Yay he's winning now!

Tellymix poll:
    Rylan Clark (53%, 3,304 Votes)
    Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (22%, 1,405 Votes)
    Ryan Moloney (8%, 508 Votes)
    Neil 'Razor' Ruddock (6%, 384 Votes)
    Claire Richards (5%, 326 Votes)
    Frankie Dettori (3%, 219 Votes)
    Tricia Penrose (3%, 147 Votes)
    Total Voters: 6,293

Slaying it much... Don't let it put y'all off voting though, I've thrown in 5 more votes this morning and will be voting again later and over the next couple of days. #09 :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope there are no shock results tonight and Rylan really is safe. Good luck everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY, we did it again! :D Now onto the finale...
    Landline: 09020505809.
    Mobile: 6505809.

He cracked me up when he said "Anybody would think they'd not seen each other for a couple of years" about Speidi, and when he was running around in Claire from Steps' bra and tights!

He must win guys... Keep up the voting and let's crown him our King!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Speidi are ahead in the polls, who the heck would vote for them to win?

Gonna have to go all out on friday to get Rylan the win. The most genuine, entertaining and funny HM in there, he deserves it 100%.
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Speidi are ahead in the polls, who the heck would vote for them to win?

Gonna have to go all out on friday to get Rylan the win. The most genuine, entertaining and funny HM in there, he deserves it 100%.

It`s shocking isn`t it?!? He is so lovely, how can he not win?!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    It`s shocking isn`t it?!? He is so lovely, how can he not win?!?

If Speidi win this, then CBB is as good as finished as far as I'm concerned. Two of the most loathesome characters I've ever had the misfortune of having to watch on BB.

It's going to be really close, we need to stop those two fake game playing nasties from winning this.:mad:

Vote Rylan !!!

To vote for Rylan to WIN call:
    090 20 50 58 09 from a landline
    6 50 58 09 from a mobile
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His "If I was a bird, my aim would be to get David Beckham to get me pregnant" line tonight was hilarious. :D

He's such a genuinely lovely guy, it'll be a travesty if he doesn't win. Please keep voting y'all... His reaction will be adorable beyond words.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lovely :) cracks me up. The one who has entertained ME not Speidi and stood up for himself. And the love for him on twitter tonight is overwhelming so take no notice of these on here.. :) he is very much liked off this site :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Rylan hadn't been in the BB house it would have been ridiculously BORING. I agree above, Rylan has been by far the most entertaining HM. None of the other HM's have had a bad word to say against him (apart from Speidi, who realised quickly that he would be popular and therefore a threat to them).

It will be a travesty if Rylan doesn't win this tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Rylan hadn't been in the BB house it would have been ridiculously BORING. I agree above, Rylan has been by far the most entertaining HM. None of the other HM's have had a bad word to say against him (apart from Speidi, who realised quickly that he would be popular and therefore a threat to them).

It will be a travesty if Rylan doesn't win this tomorrow.

It will indeed. ....if they win :mad: if it can't be Rylan then I'll settle for Claire/Razor then Ryan :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't settle for anyone BUT Rylan. He wants this so much... #09 :)
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I`m going to have to skips meals to afford all these Rylan votes* :D I really hope he wins, I`ll be so disappointed if Spiedi win. It would really be unfair, I don`t even agree with people that use the defence "they are good entertainment." I don`t see how being systematically nasty to people, making them feel low and then bringing the house down is entertainment.

*I`m not really skipping meals ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    I`m going to have to skips meals to afford all these Rylan votes* :D I really hope he wins, I`ll be so disappointed if Spiedi win. It would really be unfair, I don`t even agree with people that use the defence "they are good entertainment." I don`t see how being systematically nasty to people, making them feel low and then bringing the house down is entertainment.

*I`m not really skipping meals ;)

Me neither! Rylan 2 win tonight!!!!
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck for tonight - it will be travesty if Speidi win!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, good luck for Rylan, hope he gets the win, he deserves it.
  • Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    rooting for claire and rylan!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last chance for votes now y'all... Please send a few his way, every vote makes a difference! Done about 40 so far, will be doing more during the night :)

Good luck, let's hope he absolutely slays tonight's votes! & Thanks for all the support and votes for him so far, he'll be forever grateful. Imagine his winning reaction... #09! <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've voted :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just post this again!!

Vote Rylan !!!

To vote for Rylan to WIN call:
    090 20 50 58 09 from a landline
    6 50 58 09 from a mobile
  • Options
    scotkazscotkaz Posts: 12,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted Rylan tonight as did grand daughter. HE HAS TO WIN NOW!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wohoooooooo! So happy :D in your face Speidi :D:p well done guys!! Really got worried there :o no way they should be second but just glad that was all. Adore Rylan, he's gained so much fans since this after xfactor, people seen the real him. His singing isn't up to scratch but his personality is gold :)
  • Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    Well Flipping Done Go Rylan!!!:d:d:d
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I nearly had a heart attack, really thought Spiedi was gonna win.

RYLANNNNNNNN!!!!!!

WELL DONE ALL OF US FOR VOTING FOR RYLAN.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D