Feeling so confused about everything

gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here's a bit of background, first of all: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1860694&highlight=

As of late, I just feel so fed up of this whole situation. There have been weeks where I've missed him terribly, and feel so miserable that I'm stuck here alone while everyone else seems so happy. I've recently accepted that I have my own responsibilities and a life as well.

He wants me to visit him in Asia, but doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that flights aren't exactly cheap. When I mention this, he makes me feel guilty that I'm even questioning the price, or that our relationship is worth more than anything in the world. Of course, it is, but there's reality, too. This isn't just some summer fantasy now.

I've asked him seriously where he sees us going with this relationship: does he want me to move in with him over there eventually? Does he even plan on coming back to the UK? I never seem to get a straight answer, and it's this which makes me feel nervous about booking a plane ticket. I need something to go on at least, some base for any future relationship. I can't throw money on away on something which *might* work.

I do love him very much, but a part of me feels great restraint and doesn't want to get involved any more. Should I walk away now, while this thing is still in its early stages, or what do I do? :confused:

I feel so selfish for even thinking this. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone :(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Would he be prepared to help fund your flight? If not then I would probably walk away. You have to think of yourself and never mind not hurting him please don't hurt yourself in the process.
  • gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Would he be prepared to help fund your flight? If not then I would probably walk away. You have to think of yourself and never mind not hurting him please don't hurt yourself in the process.

He hasn't offered to help fund the flight there and back, although he did say he'd try and get over to the UK in the summer...