Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO

Toya / Danielle are such trainwrecks.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish someone would turn round one day and say "toya- give your gob a rest and mind your own beeswax"
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toya, Danielle and Ashleigh are hardly everyone are they
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Wow, this type of talking might be how people get roped into cults of all sorts. :o

Danielle and Ashleigh sitting there nodding in total agreement with every word she says.

She means well in this case, but I bet in other cases that she's wrong, we'll see the total indoctrinated Danielle and Ashleigh totally nodding in agreement with her.

Get her to eff out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Ashleigh and Danielle were weeping out of sheer boredom, I mean who needs the "cod-psychology" lecture (not dissimilar from the Gettysburg address - on and on).

Especially from someone who is talking cobblers and one is wearing one's dressing gown.;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GEEZUS MY KRISTE why doesn't she just tell her to SOAR ....... SOAR.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I found it patronising,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Ashleigh and Danielle were weeping out of sheer boredom, I mean who needs the "cod-psychology" lecture (not dissimilar from the Gettysburg address - on and on).

Especially from someone who is talking cobblers and one is wearing one's dressing gown.;-)

I don't think it should be as played down as this.

She has clearly got a big influence on them both.

Ashleigh the youngest of them all....and Danielle who just wants someone to believe in her (considering her personna is true of course).
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Poor Toya. The real Danielle is nowhere near the BB house :(
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont understand why everyone wants Toya gone. If she leaves its exactly what Helen and Co want. Next week they will dominate the noms while the outsiders will target each other thinking the public disagree with what has gone down this week (screwing over Marlon, Steve and Ash). This eviction is going to screw everything over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »
    I dont understand why everyone wants Toya gone. If she leaves its exactly what Helen and Co want. Next week they will dominate the noms while the outsiders will target each other thinking the public disagree with what has gone down this week (screwing over Marlon, Steve and Ash). This eviction is going to screw everything over.

Do you honestly think Toya staying is going to be that much balance to an already unstable house?

She's been a mouthpiece to expose some of those on their holidays, but her staying this week isn't going to shift it entirely.

However, she herself going, would be the end of tyranny and the shouting down of other hms mentality we've seen since week one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Do you honestly think Toya staying is going to be that much balance to an already unstable house?

She's been a mouthpiece to expose some of those on their holidays, but her staying this week isn't going to shift it entirely.

However, she herself going, would be the end of tyranny and the shouting down of other hms mentality we've seen since week one.

Indeed!!! And Christopher, Chris, Jale might band together with Danielle, Matthew and Asheigh - so the balance of power may well shift.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle needs to shine.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Deleesi wrote: »
    Indeed!!! And Christopher, Chris, Jale might band together with Danielle, Matthew and Asheigh - so the balance of power may well shift.

Then we can pick holes in all of them: Christopher for being annoying, Danielle the hypocrite, Jale the victim, Matthew the sly snake ; Ashleigh will find her voice and it will be screechy. Chris won't have to do anything and he will win! I'm psychic.:D
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware that Oprah entered the house... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deleesi wrote: »

Indeed.

We need Toya out so that her indoctrination is nullified. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »
    Then we can pick holes in all of them: Christopher for being annoying, Danielle the hypocrite, Jale the victim, Matthew the sly snake ; Ashleigh will find her voice and it will be screechy. Chris won't have to do anything and he will win! I'm psychic.:D

Well yes!

Why not?

We don't need another Toya dictating how they should be or how they should think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I wasn't aware that Oprah entered the house... :D

Agree totally! Leave the CBT to the experts (er not necessarily Oprah;-).
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    I found it patronising,
    One hundred percent.

I turned it off after just a bit. My first thought (from Danielle's perspective) was ... why is this bitch trying to pump up my ego when she just passed up a chance to save me? And then, it all became clear, as it turned into a ... you should hate the boys or you'll disappoint me and yourself ... indoctrination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    One hundred percent.

I turned it off after just a bit. My first thought (from Danielle's perspective) was ... why is this bitch trying to pump up my ego when she just passed up a chance to save me? And then, it all became clear, as it turned into a ... you should hate the boys or you'll disappoint me and yourself ... indoctrination.

I've said the bolded part of your post in another thread.

She reminds me of a cult leader of some type.

And I can see this being her modus operandi with housemates like Ashleigh and Danielle.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Wow, this type of talking might be how people get roped into cults of all sorts. :o

Danielle and Ashleigh sitting there nodding in total agreement with every word she says.

She means well in this case, but I bet in other cases that she's wrong, we'll see the total indoctrinated Danielle and Ashleigh totally nodding in agreement with her.

Get her to eff out.

I'm not convinced she does. :)

I heard a reference to Danielle talking to Winston which "shocked" Toya. She is therefore attempting to demolish and undermine Danielle's confidence behind a veneer of encouraging her to be her "true self". She pulled a similar stunt with Christopher after she nominated him.

It's not well meaning, it's a punishment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced she does. :)

I heard a reference to Danielle talking to Winston which "shocked" Toya. She is therefore attempting to demolish and undermine Danielle's confidence behind a veneer of encouraging her to be her "true self". She pulled a similar stunt with Christopher after she nominated him.

It's not well meaning, it's a punishment.

Well I'll give you that

She never means well.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya really is up herself.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Toya discusses Danielle's VT. See here.

Wow, that is the best few words I've ever heard Toya utter . She is absolutely right .

I've said it on here, Danielle has completely retreated into her shell from the girl that stood up to Helen and Stephen in the beginning . She's become dull and boring trying to fit in with the nasty bunch and has not remained true to herself .

She needs to find some of that original backbone .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    She sounds like a mom/a friend who wants her other friend to shine. I seriously can't believe I'm defending Toya though, but she's coming from a good place with Danielle