Options

Ooops I did it again... BNP member list public!

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kolin38 wrote: »
    "Voting for a particular political party is worse than kidnapping and f**king a five year old kid?" :eek:

I can't believe what I'm reading in some of these posts. :o

I am not sure where you are getting the idea that anyone thinks kidnapping and raping a child is preferable to being a BNP member.

In fact why would you even come up with such a thing , and worse still having missed the point of what everyone is mentioning not only make such a twisted thing up but justify it to your deluded self that you have actually read it within this very thread.

Where unless I have missed it does it mention the sentence you have put in quotation marks, have I actually missed it?

I would seriously be concerned on where your state of mind is at, do you think of such things regularly?

To help you here is the original quote
    Orri wrote: »
    If a fake list of child offenders included my name, and was leaked to the general public, I'd be less anoyed than if it was put on a list of BNP members.

Now see how out of place your above post actually is?

Even so I would imagine there are people who might be Pedos who have actually never offended, just like there might be Straight, Gay folk in the world who identify themselves as such but have never actually physically done anything to cement there sexual preferences.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    urbanjig wrote: »
    I am not sure where you are getting the idea that anyone thinks kidnapping and raping a child is preferable to being a BNP member.

Oh I don't know, how about this for starters.
    troynx wrote: »
    That is quite a disturbing thought. Are you of the opinion that child offending is ok?
    More ok than being a BNP member perhaps?
    I would seriously be concerned on where your state of mind is at, do you think of such things regularly?

My state of mind is fine thanks though I worry about your sense of proportion. To answer your "question" yes I occasionally get irritated when I read outrageously moronic comments on the internet. It's stupidity like this from their opponents that has led to the rise in popularity of this previously unelectable party. With enemies like you who needs friends?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I don't know, how about this for starters.

My state of mind is fine thanks though I worry about your sense of proportion.

If you bothered to actually read my response it had a question mark on the end, was not actually suggesting that is what I thought but merely what I assumed the OP to be thinking when he wrote the below.
    Orri wrote: »
    If a fake list of child offenders included my name, and was leaked to the general public, I'd be less anoyed than if it was put on a list of BNP members.

So it is the above posters sense of proportion you might need to question but without jumping to accusing him/her of actually wanting to kidnap a child and rape them.

Turn of the Daily Mail side of your brain and we might get somewhere.

Theres a good fella. :)

Edit:If you are going to edit your posts to add all sorts in after a response has been posted at least make mention of it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn of the Daily Mail side of your brain and we might get somewhere.

Please show where I have accused any poster directly of anything? You are the one who raised his post.

Turn off your ignorant preconceptions and you "might" be worth listening too. :rolleyes:

Though I doubt it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turn off your ignorant preconceptions and you "might" be worth listening too. :rolleyes:

Though I doubt it.

The whole Daily Mail thing was a stab in the dark but from the above response can tell it hit a raw nerve.

In which case its hardly worth the bother trying to rationally speak to you.

:)

Edit:If you are going to edit your posts to add all sorts in after a response has been posted at least make mention of it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole Daily Mail thing was a stab in the dark but from the above response can tell it hit a raw nerve.

In which case its hardly worth the bother trying to rationally speak to you.

:)

Not really, I just find it ridiculous that you can attempt to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as "A Daily Mail Reader" when you know nada about them.

Sort out you're own predjudices and you might (just might) have some moral authority to talk about others.
  • Options
    OrriOrri Posts: 9,470
    Forum Member
    "Voting for a particular political party is worse than kidnapping and f**king a five year old kid?" :eek:

I can't believe what I'm reading in some of these posts. :o

Not all paedophiles have acted upon their urges, and at least it may be seen as an uncontrolled but treatable mental aberation. Joining a political party based on xenophobia and intolerance isn't just an uncontrolable impulse, at least I would hope not.

So after some thought I'd rather be accused of an inapropriate, but perhaps contollable form of love, than taking a deliberate stance based on hate.

I'm not saying that I approve of either.