Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope his relationship does work for him.. But I will still pass comments and I'm not the only one who thinks that this relationship lacks a certain spark...

It's quite telling when she breaks holding hands with him to mess with her hair and then HE has to search for her hand again to hold, he also makes a few double entendres which appear to go straight over her head, I agree it's not the same as it was with KP, something is missing
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    It's quite telling when she breaks holding hands with him to mess with her hair and then HE has to search for her hand again to hold, he also makes a few double entendres which appear to go straight over her head, I agree it's not the same as it was with KP, something is missing

A person doesn't change what type they like with age.. I have a type I like and have done from a being a teen.. I think he likes a fiery woman ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filming on 60 minute makeover has begun

REALITY TV star Peter Andre was spotted in overalls with a paintbrush in Bracknell last week.

The news broke on Twitter last Wednesday after he was spotted in Hanworth.

Fans flocked to Northcott, lining the road to catch a glimpse of the Aussie celeb - filming for ITV show, Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover.

"Saw the beautiful @MrPeterAndre today in Bracknell!" said Sophie Barnes on Twitter. In his daytime show, Peter and his design team will transform homes and solve designing dilemmas within an hour.

The singer - whose biggest hit was Mysterious Girl, said: "I love working in television, so this is a great new challenge for me."

Source: http://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/news/bracknell/articles/2013/05/03/89093-peter-andre-visit-draws-a-crowd/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought 60mm was supposed to be a Suprise.. With people tweeting about it ..including the people doing the show ... Someone is bound to suss on its their home being done
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A person doesn't change what type they like with age.. I have a type I like and have done from a being a teen.. I think he likes a fiery woman ..

Emily's not a pushover Betty, I'd say she's quietly forceful and speaks her mind. This is how Pete has described his type in interviews (pre-Emily):

"Someone that is happy in their own skin. Looks are important but if a girl is confident she exudes a lot more beauty than someone who is physically attractive with a bad attitude. I would say that my biggest turn-off is a bad attitude. Although it is hard to say – who am I to pick fault with people when I have my own faults? But I don’t like women who are rude to people.

Someone that’s cool and can get on with your friends, goes with the flow. Loves family, loves hanging out with your friends, loves sight-seeing, loves doing crazy, spontaneous things. But then, if it’s marriage, then the first thing I think of is how are they with kids."

Judging by that Emily seems more his type than Katie was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought 60mm was supposed to be a Suprise.. With people tweeting about it ..including the people doing the show ... Someone is bound to suss on its their home being done

I wonder if the cameras from his other show are following him around too.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Also it not really 60 minutes long... can paints drying by that time? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Yes as they paint over wallpaper and it soaks it up quicker :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

I think the amount of work they do is 60 mins..I'm not sure it's done in a straight 60 mins..they do have a tea break half way through..who knows how long that lasts
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did Pete not say that Katie was not his usual type, and Katie did try to be the type of woman he wanted, but failed.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Did Pete not say that Katie was not his usual type, and Katie did try to be the type of woman he wanted, but failed.

Well i don;t class Angela Mogridge and Elen Rivas as the same type as KP. They seem like classy women compared to her.

So that blows that theory straight out of the water.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What he says he wants and what he actually goes for are two different things...;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Well i don;t class Angela Mogridge and Elen Rivas as the same type as KP. They seem like classy women compared to her.

So that blows that theory straight out of the water.

He was in a relationship with Mel B #classylady
    Forum Member
    He was in a relationship with Mel B #classylady

But Mel B isn't a slutty type like KP..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What he says he wants and what he actually goes for are two different things...;)

Pete has always said he preferred the more natural beauty, and dare i say classy but strong, Katie toned herself down a great deal, and by her own admission, she could not keep up the act ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Mel B isn't a slutty type like KP..

Katie was his first and last slutty type :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..in what way is Elen Rivas classy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete has always said he preferred the more natural beauty, and dare i say classy but strong, Katie toned herself down a great deal, and by her own admission, she could not keep up the act ;)

He knew what she was like before he married her and he shouldn't of expected her to change who she was for him..nor should he change who he is for her or anyone else
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He knew what she was like before he married her and he shouldn't of expected her to change who she was for him..nor should he change who he is for her or anyone else

He judged her by how she portrayed herself in the jungle, which was a false persona, she didn't use her potty mouth in there, neither did she look like a lady boy :D But she did change for him (for the better may i add) but she could not keep it up, as she was not being herself, even my own opinion changed regards her, but it was all an act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He judged her by how she portrayed herself in the jungle, which was a false persona, she didn't use her potty mouth in there, neither did she look like a ladyboy :D

I don't think she was false at all.. We don't know if she swore because of editing..they wouldn't of shown it ..I think like someone else said the other day .. Maybe it was a holiday romance that went to far..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she was false at all.. We don't know if she swore because of editing..they wouldn't of shown it ..I think like someone else said the other day .. Maybe it was a holiday romance that went to far..

She did change for him, she was even acceptable to be on prime time tv back then, as soon as she returned to her usual vile self, the tv offers dried up, so i would say just there is the proof.
    Forum Member
    ..in what way is Elen Rivas classy?

She just seems to be more of a lady. Never seen her drunk, knickerless, swearing etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just seems to be more of a lady. Never seen her drunk, knickerless, swearing etc

Plenty of pics of her in Baden Baden in 2006, pissed as a fart, **** in gob and dancing on table tops.
    Forum Member
    Plenty of pics of her in Baden Baden in 2006, pissed as a fart, **** in gob and dancing on table tops.

So she had a bit of a wild night then..where as this is a normal night out for KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she had a bit of a wild night then..where as this is a normal night out for KP.

But not exactly classy.
This discussion has been closed.