The Pub (Part 44)

Comments

• chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    *opens pub* Morning all :D
    Morning SR and all pubby peeps!

Chilly morning! :eek: hope all are well!

Morning peeps :D *clunk* *clunk*
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »

*slurp* Morning chins! There have been nefarious goings on in the sexy thread :eek::eek: Tis well funny :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *slurp* Morning chins! There have been nefarious goings on in the sexy thread :eek::eek: Tis well funny :D

Really?! :eek::eek: I'll take a look!
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All
    * runs off to view said thread^^^ *
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Morning All

Morning fb :D *clunk*
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR and all pubby peeps!

Chilly morning! :eek: hope all are well!
    Morning twass, it's lovely here today. *clunk* :D
    Morning chinny, cheers Big Ears *sluuuuurp* :D
    Really?! :eek::eek: I'll take a look!
    Morning All
    *tuts* Look at the state of you all.

*rushes off for a look*
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning all.....hope you are all okay this lovely dry sunny morning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning fb :D *clunk*

Ta much Chins. Morning Hooter *honk honk*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »

Morning hooter :D *clunk*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm scoffing last nights Indian curry leftovers for elevenses.
    * memo to self- could get a bit gassy later, tastes good though *
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tis glorious sun here now after a cold start! Curry for elevenses :eek: I hope Mrs Bob has laid in the air freshener :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tis glorious sun here now after a cold start! Curry for elevenses :eek: I hope Mrs Bob has laid in the air freshener :D

Scented tealights abound :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta much Chins. Morning Hooter *honk honk*
    :mad:
    I'm scoffing last nights Indian curry leftovers for elevenses.
    * memo to self- could get a bit gassy later, tastes good though *
    FGS! :rolleyes:
    Scented tealights abound :-)
    Best not to bend down near them then. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning hoots *clunk* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning hoots, tis a much better temperature for gardening in.....slaughtered a ton of weeds yesterday and will try and slay the rest later!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning hoots, tis a much better temperature for gardening in.....slaughtered a ton of weeds yesterday and will try and slay the rest later!

Beware biting insects, my ankles got assaulted mowing the grass last week. Still gots the itches. :-(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not got into the gardening yet as got a surprise visit from Son, DIL and the two manic doglets, who have torn round the house playing with their toys [I keeps them in a box under the stairs :D] for past couple of hours. Dopey doglet ate my flip flops, but they were only £1 from Primark so I'll let him off! Brainy doglet I swear was laughing while Dopey got a telling off :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not got into the gardening yet as got a surprise visit from Son, DIL and the two manic doglets, who have torn round the house playing with their toys [I keeps them in a box under the stairs :D] for past couple of hours. Dopey doglet ate my flip flops, but they were only £1 from Primark so I'll let him off! Brainy doglet I swear was laughing while Dopey got a telling off :rolleyes:

Be cheaper to buy em Boneo:D:D

PS...fruit Key..... wasn`t so good last nite....shame cors last weeks was hilarious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be cheaper to buy em Boneo:D:D

PS...fruit Key..... wasn`t so good last nite....shame cors last weeks was hilarious.

Afternoon hoots! I've just cut me finger on some grass :eek: Was yanking it out of the border when a stem cut right into me finger :eek: Never had a grass cut before :o

Also sorted out the new storage boxes I got in Lidl, now I has three neat boxes, one full of first aid kit, all medecines, etc., one full of sewing kit, embroidery threads, button box and all things mendifying, and the third full of grandkids art playthings like stickers, crayons, pipe cleaners, etc....well pleased with meself, spare room is now quite tidy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon hoots! I've just cut me finger on some grass :eek: Was yanking it out of the border when a stem cut right into me finger :eek: Never had a grass cut before :o

Also sorted out the new storage boxes I got in Lidl, now I has three neat boxes, one full of first aid kit, all medecines, etc., one full of sewing kit, embroidery threads, button box and all things mendifying, and the third full of grandkids art playthings like stickers, crayons, pipe cleaners, etc....well pleased with meself, spare room is now quite tidy :D

Was eyeing some stacking storage boxes up on Friday...unfortunately the ones I looked at had no lids.

Orf fer grub...Lancashire hot pot awaits:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was eyeing some stacking storage boxes up on Friday...unfortunately the ones I looked at had no lids.

Orf fer grub...Lancashire hot pot awaits:D

Yum! Cold chooky and salad for me....an SR special! :cool:
  • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yum! Cold chooky and salad for me....an SR special! :cool:

That lass with an ass, still cooking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    That lass with an ass, still cooking?

Oooh, hello daddy, long time no see! SR is usually in this time of evening....stick around!
  • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh, hello daddy, long time no see! SR is usually in this time of evening....stick around!

Hello,to you too:) I've two boys who are becoming teens and it is harder work than it says on the tin and also my wife isn't ageing gracefully + BB and BBC have made my karma drop to a low…so I need a clunk but no food please for me:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    Hello,to you too:) I've two boys who are becoming teens and it is harder work than it says on the tin and also my wife isn't ageing gracefully + BB and BBC have made my karma drop to a low…so I need a clunk but no food please for me:D

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to serve you or SR will have my guts for garters and hang me on the shoogly nail :eek: There are vending machines for when herself and her various barkeeps are missing [most of the time :rolleyes:]

Teens are grim, I remember it well ....not mine, me kids :eek: Your Mrs is probably having a mid-life crisis triggered by having teenagers :eek::p
This discussion has been closed.