Ratings for Who Kills Tina?

Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has there been any word on last nights ratings? I'd imagine they'd be boosted due to it being between BGT. I don't think we'd see over 10 million though.

Comments

• SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I think last night was 7.8 Million
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd give it a solid 2.5 J-B points, inconsistent dialogue and as laughable as most CS episodes these days. It would be 1.5 but I've really come around to those Rob and Peter blokes. Love them.
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8.7m last night (includes nearly 1m on +1). Happy Valley finale got 5.3m - tonight there's less competition so could be higher.
  • mac2708mac2708 Posts: 3,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James J wrote: »
    8.7m last night (includes nearly 1m on +1). Happy Valley finale got 5.3m - tonight there's less competition so could be higher.

It was episode 5 of Happy Valley last night.
    The final episode is next week 03/06/2014
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mac2708 wrote: »
    It was episode 5 of Happy Valley last night.
    The final episode is next week 03/06/2014
    I do apologise- my mistake, I thought it ended last night!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    How do they count these? And does it account for people who record it and watch it later?
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay29 wrote: »
    How do they count these? And does it account for people who record it and watch it later?

There are people around the country who have BARB boxes which count ratings. I think it's 5000 people who have these boxes. I think 1 person counts as 17,000 viewers or something so they guess the ratings based on these. I personally don't trust them though, it seems to be based on estimates. As long as someone with a BARB box watches a recording before 2am on the day of transmission, then it will count in the ratings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    There are people around the country who have BARB boxes which count ratings. I think it's 5000 people who have these boxes. I think 1 person counts as 17,000 viewers or something so they guess the ratings based on these. I personally don't trust them though, it seems to be based on estimates. As long as someone with a BARB box watches a recording before 2am on the day of transmission, then it will count in the ratings.

Thanks for that, seems like a poor way of doing it, and inaccurate. But then again what other/better ways would there be.