Posh's new hairstyle

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
Forum Member
Perez has posted pics of Posh's new hairstyle.She's gone even shorter and blonde.I think she looked prettier with the Pob

Do we like it?

Heres the link

Comments

• ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    SHOCK HORROR i like it, I think she looks really good. :o;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not keen myself,

Think it's too short - the pob was fine a good length on her.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the colour on her. looks a bit short though.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the cut, but i think the colour is too light for her. It makes her look washed out. I think the style is fab though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks fab, darn it ;):D:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very short, but its the colour that is the main problem. She suits a darker shade than that.
  • jacquiannjacquiann Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks looks god on her as she has the cheek bones & slim face.
    I'd be getting a bit worried about my hair if I were her. Extensions, bleach etc & obviously a very low cal/low fat diet; it can't be good for it.
    I suppose she can afford the best tho; hairdressers, colourists, fitness instructors, diet advisors, beauticians etc. That must help her to look fab all the time, (even if a little too thin imho).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks more like a little boy than ever now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sat her looking with my sister in law...

I think its ok not great (I wouldnt have it...)

SIL ' when you've got a dodgy face you need good hair - and thats not good hair - enough said'

oops
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jacquiann wrote:
    I think it looks looks god on her as she has the cheek bones & slim face.
    I'd be getting a bit worried about my hair if I were her. Extensions, bleach etc & obviously a very low cal/low fat diet; it can't be good for it.
    I suppose she can afford the best tho; hairdressers, colourists, fitness instructors, diet advisors, beauticians etc. That must help her to look fab all the time, (even if a little too thin imho).

A friend in LA who'd only really known Posh from her Spice Girl days, was shocked at how skinny she'd become.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It can't be any worse than those straggly hair extensions, though - they just swamped her head!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    bit off topic but why is she still wearing that bloody waistcoat? style icon? i think not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrawny bint! EAT SOME BURGERS!! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    No, I dont like it. In fact all the short hair does is enhance how appallingly thin she is (which was probably the idea :rolleyes: )

I liked the old hair-do better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    http://posh-madness.net/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=6&pos=1
    http://posh-madness.net/photos/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=6&pos=-1295

she was normal once upon a time.
    i think vicky has no self worth anymore. she has made her self that way. she has brainwashed herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really do not like that haircut or that colour, it does nothing for her face or skin tone.
  • fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    i like it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    She looks a lot better but I still cannot stand the bint :mad:
  • LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fug glasses...the new cut...she looks more and more like an alien every day. Her head looks huge. Some of it is the cut but mostly it's because the stupid skank is a walking skeleton. Next think you know her BFF Katie will be a bobble-head too. Though, that would take care of her cankles...

P.S. Someone tell this stuck-up bitch that those ugly-ass sunglasses do nothing for her look. They look like they came straight outta the 80's.

and
    because that washed-out corpse look is not working for her.

and
    Maybe if she gained wait her nose wouldn't look so f**king out of proportion!! Does Beckam f**k her nostrils?
    pmsl :D

Wow, this brings new meaning to the word 'vitiriol.' They really don't like her over there do they! :eek:
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    She reminds me of a stick of candyfloss. She also needs to eat more.
  • LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much more flattering pic here:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/571/previewjp8.jpg

Her nose looks awfully Michael Jackson esq in that picture! :eek:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hair per se is lovely - great cut - however, it accentuates Posh's sallow skin. She does not have the classic elfin features of Natalie Portman or Kylie and this look just doesn't suit her.

She must be nearing alopecia by now - all those extensions, highlights, lowlights, straightening, waving, curling and spraying must have ruined her follicles - and the ozone layer to boot.
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is copying Jade Goody :eek: Jade had the pob before Victoria, and had hers cut because "everyone" had the same hairstyle. Then Victoria has had hers cut like Jades AGAIN. No doubt vicky will take the credit too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote:
    I think she is copying Jade Goody :eek: Jade had the pob before Victoria, and had hers cut because "everyone" had the same hairstyle. Then Victoria has had hers cut like Jades AGAIN. No doubt vicky will take the credit too :D

Sarah Harding has this cut too