Does anyone else really like Charley?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
Forum Member
I'm not saying i'd like to be mates with her or anything.She's an idiot and really bitchy.In the context of Big Brother i think she's a great housemate.She winds people up which makes for great t.v.

Most year voters make the mistake of voting the people they hate out first which makes it dull.I'd like Charley to stay til the end purely for entertainment reasons.Especially becuse she craves fame and she'll start to think she's really popular on the outside which would be hilarious.

Does anyone else like her as a housemate?

Comments

• pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her... but occasionally I can see the point she has on the show. Very occasionally.

If she goes though it won't ruin anything... it'll just be "Next!"
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she's good she's nice but when she's bad she's horrid.

I do like when she's having a laugh and enjoying herself, she really is funny and has made me laugh a few times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Charley could be one of those contestants who makes the biggest 'journey', if she gets the chance to stay around for long enough that is...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, Charley's biggest 'crime' is that she is boring in the classic sense. Not in the BB sense of not being a drama queen, delusional, aggressive, crying, bitching and arguing - she does all those things - but in the sense that she is obsessed with one subject i.e. herself and talks about it ad nauseam.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    angella wrote: »
    I'm not saying i'd like to be mates with her or anything.She's an idiot and really bitchy.In the context of Big Brother i think she's a great housemate.She winds people up which makes for great t.v.

Most year voters make the mistake of voting the people they hate out first which makes it dull.I'd like Charley to stay til the end purely for entertainment reasons.Especially becuse she craves fame and she'll start to think she's really popular on the outside which would be hilarious.

She id deffo not an idiot. She is upfront and is not yet quite that sure of herself and therefore has to keep one step ahead.

Ithink Charley is unique and is showing us that she is strong even th ough she feels that really very vulnerable in the house.

She does frighten some of t he hms who are sure to want to get rid of her as they don't like women who anseer back, but are instead like the twins who are at the moment seemingly nice, but are quite cool when it comes to the nomination process. I feel they are havingeceryone on a string and are not as n ice as they appear,and are as hard as neals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with you. I'd hate to know her in real life, but she's a great housemate.
  • MelBlanc22MelBlanc22 Posts: 3,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a good housemate. Totally fearless.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MelBlanc22 wrote: »
    She is a good housemate. Totally fearless.

Yeah I agree with you. Way to go Charley.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am ashamed to say that yes I love her.

I was sitting watching live last night as she slagged basically every HM and said how the public must love her for having a single mother etc and usually I would hate a HM like that but for some reason I want her in the final. I hope she lasts for ages, she is really entertaining. Not the nicest person I know but I want her to go really far. Please don't evict

She is pretty vile and deluded but I Love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she stays. Love her or hate her she is NOT boring
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    She's nice from afar but not nice to know, which is so sad 'cos i would realy like her to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dnt like her, but she stirrs up and i love watching arguements on bb
  • wrigleyswrigleys Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angella wrote: »

I'm a sucker for the underdog, and poor charley is definitely one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes actually ok as a housemate. I hope she stays til near the end.
  • wrigleyswrigleys Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky is beginning to grate big time with her taking over the cooking. There are alway two basic roles in BB - (a) the romancing couple and (b) the bossy 'this is my kitchen' cooking role. Like who put her in charge. I'm just watching live stream and she's annoying me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I don't understand what she is saying. It's as if she's operating on a speed from the rest of humanity. It's like listening to Vicki Pollard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    I fink shes the most genuine person in the house
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a motormouth munter!!!
  • remoetremoet Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    i don't like her in the house. She no doing herself an favours, is she? Bitch bitch bitch stir stir stir cry cry Dull and maddening
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is great. Please keep her in or else we will end up with previous BB's all the controversial )sp?} go and the boring all farts win because they didn't upset anybody
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I go up and down with her. At the moment, im liking her. I also pray she doesnt go next, because shes the only remaining hm, of the 3 who i have found most entertaining so far, the other being the departed Emily and Lesley.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    remoet wrote: »
    i don't like her in the house. She no doing herself an favours, is she? Bitch bitch bitch stir stir stir cry cry Dull and maddening

That is good. Are you a boring old fart and want one to win?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she shuts up she often seems like a nice girl.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,599
    Forum Member
    Charley's a great housemate. Totaly fearless & totally honest.

Her early departure from the BB8 House would be a great loss.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    I think she's great!

Very glad I don't have to live with her. Cannot believe she isn't on some form of amphetamine.