Mariah Carey: Love Story Video

LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
Forum Member
I'm actually shocked that she released another single, I thought she'd stop working to enjoy married life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq37s1o_3Dk

It's a cute lovy-dovy video with Nick.

I do really like this song, it was an instant favorite when I first heard but I really really think she need to release Migrate with T-Pain.:D

Comments

• glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    god is she still flogging this dead horse?!?!?

I gave up on E=MC2 after her 3rd crappy single choice. It's unforgiveable that Mirgrate will forevermore be an album track :(
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Her video's have been boring lately. I did like her album though, I just think she should stop using Nick in her video's because it seems kinda corny. I agree that Migrate should have been released.
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E=MC2 was a pretty decent album, but for some reason she picked weaker songs to be released as singles. Migrate and Side effects would have been much better single releases than I stay in love and love story.

She’s defiantly going to need to come up with better singles if she wants to get 2 more number one singles in the US to draw her equal with the Beatles. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    god is she still flogging this dead horse?!?!?

I gave up on E=MC2 after her 3rd crappy single choice. It's unforgiveable that Mirgrate will forevermore be an album track :(

The video was made by Nick as a present for their first wedding anniversary. It is not going to be released as a single. ;)

I agree that her single choices could have been better. I think everyone agrees that Migrate should have been the first single, unfortunately she released the singles her label wanted and not necessarily the ones she would have chosen.

On the bright side, she has been working on her next album, which might be out at the end of this year.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AND i've heard she's doing a cover of 'i wanna know what love is', which will probably be very good!