Options

Fat = Fit? Since When?

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was implying that she was being serious and not sarcastic.

Right. That really makes no sense to me then?

Unless I've picked her up wrong and the reference was in fact a positive one rather than a negative one, I don't know. If I did then apologies wonkey :o
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right. That really makes no sense to me then?

Unless I've picked her up wrong and the reference was in fact a positive one rather than a negative one, I don't know. If I did then apologies wonkey :o

wonkeydonkey posts in the BB forum so I imagine she was referencing your common interest :)

As for body size, well I like a beefy guy. I don't think OP gets the concept of personal taste. I have big boobs but I don't go ranting about all the men who go for small boobs, just because big ones are portrayed as desirable in society. There's more to adult relationships that what various body parts look like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might be physically fit but your attitude and expectant mindset are frankly repulsive to me. A nice box can still contain an awful mess and surprisingly women look for different things than men. Having a six pack is great but if you're an arrogant, intolerable twit nobody will want to have a drink with you. They might like to jump your bones but that appeal only lasts so long and then they'll seek out someone more compatible for them in more ways who isn't just a fit facade hiding a crappy personality.
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like my men cuddly :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing what passes for "fit" these days with some girls. He's buff, fit etc I look and they are real chubsters. As a thin healthy guy with a nice flat stomach I feel a bit aggrieved a lot of girls nowadays like a chubbier man. Is it because these girls don't like a man that makes them look fat? And please girls describe these guys as cuddly or whatever term you want to use but they are not "buff"!

I know a lot on here watch BB - Chris from the last summers show (the debt collector with the squeaky voice) would be a good example.

I'd say the opposite is true. 30+ years ago, men could be considered to have masculine/muscular physiques, even with body fat at 20% +. These days, men have to be ripped to be described as such.

When you say you are thin, do you mean skinny? I'd day that could be you're problem,.not your low level of body fat. If you were built like Zyzz, who almost certainly had lower body fat that you, you wouldn't get looked over by women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Truly fit guys such as myself will always have the biggest market share but it's still sad the chubsters have eaten into it somewhat in recent years. I guess it comes back to the obesity problem we have in this country.

How much do you weigh/what is your height?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And to add one more thing....

OP, you seem to be suggesting that chubby guys have no right to be considered desirable by women, or at least they should be behind you in the pecking order. But as you have described yourself as a 'thin' guy, what right do you think you have to attract women?

Since when has being thin been a sexually desirable trait in a man?

Just something for you to think about.
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Isn't that the same as saying it would take a weird man to like a larger woman though?

There are plenty of men who do prefer bigger women.

Just as well :D I live with a skinny and er I'm not :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might be physically fit but your attitude and expectant mindset are frankly repulsive to me. A nice box can still contain an awful mess and surprisingly women look for different things than men. Having a six pack is great but if you're an arrogant, intolerable twit nobody will want to have a drink with you. They might like to jump your bones but that appeal only lasts so long and then they'll seek out someone more compatible for them in more ways who isn't just a fit facade hiding a crappy personality.

I like the cut of your jib. :)
  • Options
    Neil5234Neil5234 Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing what passes for "fit" these days with some girls. He's buff, fit etc I look and they are real chubsters. As a thin healthy guy with a nice flat stomach I feel a bit aggrieved a lot of girls nowadays like a chubbier man. Is it because these girls don't like a man that makes them look fat? And please girls describe these guys as cuddly or whatever term you want to use but they are not "buff"!

I know a lot on here watch BB - Chris from the last summers show (the debt collector with the squeaky voice) would be a good example.

Skinny men are overlooked because they look like weeds to most women...a women wants a man with biggish thighs and a tight good sized arse...what's the use if a skinny man?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    The word "bitch" hasn't shown up yet.

cheers chum! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member

How dare women have the nerve to exert free will! :mad:

I can't see any reason why you aren't beating women off with sticks. Nope, no reason at all...
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggle2000 wrote: »
    Ist he the one who looks like someone poured a chip pan over his head?

Ha! :D Yep, that's him. Greasy looking article, as my mother would say.

I don't follow :confused:

Don't know why you felt the need to be cheeky when I was just saying something that I've noticed in my life.

I assumed straight away that Wonky was referencing her legendary Big Brother fandom :p It was meant in a positive way.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Kirstie Allsopp, of course.