Options

Abbey face when zoe mentions janette

Did anyone press the red button Abbey's face when Zoe mentions janette looked a bit miffed.

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you imagined that.:)
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you press the red button does Janette's face pop off like on one of those toys?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some imagination OP
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    The OP wasn't imagining it, she dis give what seemed a dirty look. Could have been really unfortunate timing.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you imagined that.:)

She didn't......I have been looking on the board to see if anyone else noticed it. Go watch again, she looks livid......it was as clear as anything. Clearly no love lost there. And Aljaz made a big thing of how much he loved her, Jeanette that is. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofajudge wrote: »
    The OP wasn't imagining it, she dis give what seemed a dirty look. Could have been really unfortunate timing.

It was almost an eye roll. Thing about Abbey is she is so open emotionally she can't hide any emotion and that was clearly a 'don't mention her' moment. :D
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't notice that at all. There's nothing between Abbey and Aljaz of a romantic nature. It's a pity we didn't see Abbey rushing to embrace her husband after she won but then of course this would probably be misrepresented as Abbey trying to cover up her attachment to Aljaz :D
  • Options
    who, me?who, me? Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have read that Abbey and Peter have invited Alijaz and Jeanette for Xmas lunch with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't notice that at all. There's nothing between Abbey and Aljaz of a romantic nature. It's a pity we didn't see Abbey rushing to embrace her husband after she won but then of course this would probably be misrepresented as Abbey trying to cover up her attachment to Aljaz :D

Zoe made reference to how sweet Abbey's reunion was with Peter. Only you are alluding to romance, this was about how Abbey reacted to Jeanette's name being mentioned, nothing else.
  • Options
    JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was just bad timing, Abbey had just mentioned 'Someone special watching from up there' and was having a bit of a moment when Zoe asked Aljaz about Janette.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jambob wrote: »
    It was just bad timing, Abbey had just mentioned 'Someone special watching from up there' and was having a bit of a moment when Zoe asked Aljaz about Janette.

I thought that possibly she was just having a bit of a breather and wasn't even listening much to what he was saying and was preparing herself for any more questions, to which she could answer without using the word "amazing."
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I get the impression that they might have been asked to leave family reunions until afterwards, probably because of those idiots from the pop group a couple of years ago. Trying to remember if she had previously talked of losing a Grandparent or other relative recently which would explain her comment about someone watching over her.
  • Options
    Bonnie96Bonnie96 Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    She winked at Zoe too :o

Her grandmother I'm sure mentioned something about a deceased relative dancing with her in spirit in the family vt on Friday
  • Options
    Kenzo_TigerKenzo_Tiger Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I noticed it!

Isn't it because Janette accused her of being 'clingy' with Aljaz?
  • Options
    ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it!

Isn't it because Janette accused her of being 'clingy' with Aljaz?

I tried the red button but it would'nt work for me.:(

When did Janette say she was clingy? I missed it.
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried the red button but it would'nt work for me.:(

When did Janette say she was clingy? I missed it.

Probably a tabloid had an unattributed report of someone being told that they had heard she said something that might have been that.
  • Options
    jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all noticed it in our house.

I know this is very cheesy but I think Abbey & Aljaz would make a lovely couple, obviously never going to happen but there chemistry from week 1 in that Waltz was insane
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonnie96 wrote: »
    She winked at Zoe too :o

Her grandmother I'm sure mentioned something about a deceased relative dancing with her in spirit in the family vt on Friday

I may be mistaken but I think that was Sophie's grandmother
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who, me? wrote: »
    I have read that Abbey and Peter have invited Alijaz and Jeanette for Xmas lunch with them.
    I think they will make a quick getaway when they try to wrap them with foil and see the giblets coming.
  • Options
    luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was definitely clingy when she came out completely drunk out of a party yesterday, the pictures are somewhere around the net.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2527879/Abbey-Clancy-cuddles-Strictly-Come-Dancing-partner-Aljaz-celebrating-victory-drinks.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    She needs to stop doing that poor janette! I hate it when she's all over him!
  • Options
    ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    She was definitely clingy when she came out completely drunk out of a party yesterday, the pictures are somewhere around the net.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2527879/Abbey-Clancy-cuddles-Strictly-Come-Dancing-partner-Aljaz-celebrating-victory-drinks.html

Thanks for the link, they're all human after all.:)
  • Options
    luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link, they're all human after all.:)

I do not understand the effort to defend or excuse Abby's behavior here, this has been happening for a long time now, How is this woman who is married justified to be doing this all the time? no matter what her husband has done to her in the past, if she feels betrayed by her husband's past actions, she should get a divorce, not act the same way, I'm sure that if this was happening to some of her defenders with the pretty blond neighbor next door, they will be singing a different tune. Some even suggest that she should run away with him just because they look together, which pretty much says all we need to know.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, Abbey, (apart from the revolting little Dominic with poor Lilia) was the most OTT tactile with her partner. There was a time during last nights programme when I thought she was about to snog Alijaz. To me at least, her attraction to him has been palpable and actually quite shocking, in view of her being married and him with a partner.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    luigy39 wrote: »
    I do not understand the effort to defend or excuse Abby's behavior here, this has been happening for a long time now, How is this woman who is married justified to be doing this all the time? no matter what her husband has done to her in the past, if she feels betrayed by her husband's past actions, she should get a divorce, not act the same way, I'm sure that if this was happening to some of her defenders with the pretty blond neighbor next door, they will be singing a different tune. Some even suggest that she should run away with him just because they look together, which pretty much says all we need to know.

Well said there isn't excuse for that behaviour especially when his partner is on the show.
This discussion has been closed.