Options

Ladies perfume

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I like Lace ( as in the tv series :D)

i have the perfume and the body spray is also nice..It brings back memories from a teenager at Christmas time as i always had it then :D
  • Options
    J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've worn Ghost the original for years.
    I tried Marc Jacobs Daisy last year but didn't like it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i have bought another one from poundland called Vibrant Life..and it's not bad :D
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i have bought another one from poundland called Vibrant Life..and it's not bad :D

I have a few bottles of inexpensive scents, and I agree that they often smell nice. The only problem I have with them is the smell doesn't last very long. I know we get accustomed to what we're wearing and after a while we don't smell it as strongly, but I find that my more expensive perfumes linger all day. Now whether that means it's too strong I'm not sure, I know I've come across people who smell like they've bathed in perfume/cologne, I hope they don't think the same of me. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I sprayed some Panache on me today when i was out, and i liked it ( old 80's perfume lol), so i ordered a bottle from Amazon tonight
    another one was White Satin ( i bought the body spray today, so ordered some perfume from Amazon tonight ) not sure if it's an old one or not but the body spray form is nice
  • Options
    Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment my favourite perfume is DKNY Be Delicious, I used to wear Escape by Calvin Klein and another of my all time favourites is Diorella by Christian Dior.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have sex with an Austin Allegro if it was wearing Angel.
  • Options
    James_MayJames_May Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a woman but Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Lauren and Tresor by Lancome smell lovely when I smell them on a lady.

Molton Brown have just released a new scent called Shisur which smells bloody lovely and its unisex.