[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't Sinitta want to be on a London based show, she lives in Fulham, West London, to film in Cheshire wouldnt really make sense. However, some of these D listers will do anything for more attention/money
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E! News confirms that Teresa, Melissa and Jacqueline will all be back for RHONJ S7.

E! were the first to report about Brandi and Kim leaving RHOBH so I believe this.
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Just out of curiosity, how does one assault another with a napkin? Dawn was probably trying to stop Sinitta wearing the sushi leaves as an outfit.

It sounds like Sinitta is trying to weasel her way in the show.

Maybe she wrapped the napkin around a brick first :D

As you suggest regarding outfits, a napkin would be a demure cover up for Sinitta wouldn't it!
  • Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to BH after reading all this stuff about Yolanda vs Kyle (who knows if it's true) I never bought their friendship last season, there was always an awkwardness between them.
    Watching the season 1 reunion on itvbe today reminded me why I dislike Kyle so much. Her telling Kim (with a face straight out of mean girls) 'Mom had to die worrying about you' followed by her lunging at Kim was so vile.
  • spiderwebsspiderwebs Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Bionic01 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to BH after reading all this stuff about Yolanda vs Kyle (who knows if it's true) I never bought their friendship last season, there was always an awkwardness between them.
    Watching the season 1 reunion on itvbe today reminded me why I dislike Kyle so much. Her telling Kim (with a face straight out of mean girls) 'Mom had to die worrying about you' followed by her lunging at Kim was so vile.

100% agreed.
    Kyle is the most disgusting housewife in any of these shows past and present. Absolutely vile and tries to be sneaky about it.
    I'm hoping the absence of Brandi will shine a spotlight on the real kyle.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the first advert of Atlanta has been shown, confirming the main cast as Kandi, Phaedra, Porsha, Kenya, Cynthia and Kim Fields.
    Forum Member
    Funny isn't it? I like Kyle.

What I see is the sister of an addict who is sick of being lied to and deceived for very very many years. In my patients and their families I see the same reactions - you can only push them so far before they can't take the deceit and lack of accountability any more.

Good job we're all different or I guess it'd be a dull world :D
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    So the first advert of Atlanta has been shown, confirming the main cast as Kandi, Phaedra, Porsha, Kenya, Cynthia and Kim Fields.

And Sheree and Shamea Morton are the official friends.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does this mean Marlo only shows up at one party and isn't a legit friend. That sucks big time, I mean Bravo giving us flops but not putting Marlo on more.

Porsha looks dreadful as ever, Kim doesn't seem that interesting from the trailer to be a fully fledged HW and Kenya seems to have toned down the drama a bit.

Who is Sheree going to be a "friend of" exactly?? Is she still close with any of the old cast.
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    Funny isn't it? I like Kyle.

What I see is the sister of an addict who is sick of being lied to and deceived for very very many years. In my patients and their families I see the same reactions - you can only push them so far before they can't take the deceit and lack of accountability any more.

Good job we're all different or I guess it'd be a dull world :D

Yeah I don't have the issues with Kyle loads of people have and given how Kim has behaved in the last season my sympathy for her is totally gone. Kyle had to put up with that mess her whole life and Kim never seems like she ever accepts responsibility for her own poor decisions.
  • chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by social media, Sheree seems to be getting on with Kenya and Kandi. I dont see why she wasnt made a full time HW, maybe she'll be back next season like Luann was. She's actually built Chateau Sheree now, she got into it with Peter and reconnected with her long lost sister that she never met. So theres storyline potential for her.

I'm touch and go with Kyle, sometimes I dislike her but then I feel sorry for her having to deal with Kim all the time. That can't be easy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good the last thing I wanted was Kenya vs Sheree, Kenya needs a break from being front and centre of the drama.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I was pretty underwhelmed by the Atlanta trailer. Porsha must have a shit load of receipts on someone at Bravo for her to claw her peach back!

I think the problem with Atlanta now is overkill. I'm really not down for another 24 episodes of Papa Smurf's money woes, Mama Joyce giving Todd dirty looks, or Kenya vs Phaedra.

Despite Sheree's involvement this season, Atlanta is the first and so-far only Housewives that doesn't have an original in the main cast.
    Forum Member
    UK Ladies of London 14th Oct on ITVbe.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK Ladies of London 14th Oct on ITVbe.

That's great news! I believe it's on so quick because ITVbe & Bravo co-signed to bring it back and finance it. I've seen the episodes and so far it's a massive improvement over season 1.

RHOA trailer showed such a shift in energy. It seems a lot more fun and light. I'm looking forward to Peter & Cynthia's stuff, mainly because I adore Cynthia. There's still a month left of filming to go for Atlanta as well. Apparently, there's another trip. So far it seems good though. It can't be much worse than last season.

I'm dying for the RHOBH trailer. However, I'm not here for everyone teaming up on Yolanda over her illness. I still don't get why they brought Taylor back in any capacity. They brought in new wives that have serious money, got rid of two poor ones, to go in the wealthy direction...then brought back broke Taylor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, vast improvement with Ladies of London this year from what Bravo has aired so far. Good new cast members too compared to the fakeness of Caprice last year.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm looking forward to LoL, do they refer to Noelle and her ex Scott who died?

Not really enjoying NY (although I WILL watch it all of course). I've never liked Ramona and Sonja nor Carole and Heather. Not sure what to make of Kristen yet. I really only liked NY with Bethenny and Jill - when they were friends the quick wit was brilliant. I don't like too much fighting. Sorry this isn't in UK time thread - I started in here so many yrs ago I'll get agoraphobic if I move! Hope we get the next season straight after as we seem miles behind US.

Cheshire - I find it terribly clunky but it's okay. I had no idea there were so many posh shops there! Tanya is the only one I like because she doesn't mind making a fool of herself in a comedic way - the others just make fools of themselves :D Dawn is beautiful though I have to admit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm looking forward to LoL, do they refer to Noelle and her ex Scott who died?

Not really enjoying NY (although I WILL watch it all of course). I've never liked Ramona and Sonja nor Carole and Heather. Not sure what to make of Kristen yet. I really only liked NY with Bethenny and Jill - when they were friends the quick wit was brilliant. I don't like too much fighting. Sorry this isn't in UK time thread - I started in here so many yrs ago I'll get agoraphobic if I move! Hope we get the next season straight after as we seem miles behind US.

Cheshire - I find it terribly clunky but it's okay. I had no idea there were so many posh shops there! Tanya is the only one I like because she doesn't mind making a fool of herself in a comedic way - the others just make fools of themselves :D Dawn is beautiful though I have to admit.

No they don't. They don't really mention Noelle or Caprice at all really.

Season 6 was RHONY's worst season. It was just dreadful. I'm not surprised it almost killed the show. Luann was the only good thing about that season, she really humbled herself a bit.

I love Cheshire. It's the funniest housewives show at the minute. I still don't understand why Magali or Ampika have issues with Dawn. I'm liking pretty much everyone at this point. Leanne and Ampika annoy me sometimes though. Sometimes, I feel like Dawn, Magali and Lauren are women while the rest are just little girls. Maybe it's the age gap.

Apparently we're getting a Real Housewives of Syndey soon as well. Foxtel apparently green lit the show.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been binge watching RHONY and it is a great season. So many LOL moments. This franchise is genuinely funny.
    Ramona has become a favourite of mine. It feels so much more natural than the forced Season 6.
    One thing I have noticed though, is that the NY women this year have argued more than ever, but the next episode they're all like 'Ah, whatever' and move on. I'm only on episode 16 though, so it may change.
    Never been a fan of Bethenny, however she brings familiarity to the show and has been a welcome re-addition to the cast. I hope she comes back next year.
    I'm hopefully going to finish this season in a couple of days and start on the OC which I haven't watched an episode of this season yet in time for BH and ATL starting up.
    I hope BH is good like last year, but I haven't read any gossip about it so far so hopefully it's not another Season 4.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.people.com/article/jill-zarin-misses-bethenny-frankel-real-housewives-new-york-city

BRING BACK JILL!!!

Apparently filming for NY starts on Monday... I wonder who'll be back? Thoughts on the cast?
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone's going to return except Kristen and Heather, with 1 or 2 new wives.

A Jill return would be great, but I can't see it happening whilst Bethanny is still on the show.
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    http://www.people.com/article/jill-zarin-misses-bethenny-frankel-real-housewives-new-york-city

BRING BACK JILL!!!

Apparently filming for NY starts on Monday... I wonder who'll be back? Thoughts on the cast?

I'd love for Jill to come back :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There may be something in Jill returning as I just saw a clip of her on WWHL this week.
    I would love for it to be true.
    Forum Member
    I'd like Jill back to but preferably if she was friends with people as I enjoyed the humour she and Bethenny shared.

Season 2 of Melbourne is 22nd Oct ITVbe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Jill back to but preferably if she was friends with people as I enjoyed the humour she and Bethenny shared.

Season 2 of Melbourne is 22nd Oct ITVbe.
    On the WWHL interview, she said she is very good friends with Dorinda, so I can see her being brought in as friend of. Throughout the interview you can tell Andy doesn't like her, so I can' see her back full time, but could definitely see her as friend of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    On the WWHL interview, she said she is very good friends with Dorinda, so I can see her being brought in as friend of. Throughout the interview you can tell Andy doesn't like her, so I can' see her back full time, but could definitely see her as friend of.

I don't think Andy has that power any more. If the Execs at Bravo want her back, she'll be back. I don't think he'd entertain the idea of her on WWHL if he did.

Jill's friends with Luann and gets on with Sonja too. I don't see how it would work with Jill being back though. The minute she steps foot on set you know Bethenny & Ramona are going to draw the battle lines with her and form an alliance. To be fair, I don't think Bethenny has it in her to go at it with Jill anymore, not alone anyway. I don't like how the women are all afraid to properly call Bethenny out, it's annoying. I love Jill, but where does she fit amongst the new party-focused RHONY cast?