World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,760
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    I sound like a really up-myself arsehole the way I expressed it lol.
    But I think the likes of Kaval (Low Ki) and a few others (including very early Daniel Bryan in WWE) probably led to me unfairly assuming all indy guys were like that - since Kaval had a lot of hype from his indie days but in WWE always came across as so dull and there was nothing to get me invested in his character.

And so I assumed that most were like that - and Rollins has shown I was wrong for thinking that.
    I think he already has that unmeasurable 'it' factor - as I said he's brilliant in-ring, does some truly epic spots, works naturally and believably as both a face and a heel (a huge plus in WWE), is over as hell, is now above-average on the mic and is a character you care what happens to.
    And best of all he and the rest of the Shield are so young too - they're all about 28 IIRC so have so many years ahead of them for us to enjoy.

No more than usual 😝

No but I do get what you mean. I think some people just can't work to the WWE schedule or the way the company wants them too and they translate badly due to that.

Rollins has transitioned well from indie to the big league.
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While I'm happy he's coming, I'm also on the fence about him coming to the WWE. You might still not see what the fuss is about depending on how they treat KENTA. Hopefully he doesn't get the Yoshi Tatsu role. :p

Also Hogan replied to my tweet but what does he mean exactly? :confused:

Congratulations Panda and now onto more important things.

Who is HLShad ?

HLS is Hollie isn't she.

I checked her profile and she seems to have an attitude problem. Also Orton and Cena were the third and fourth people she followed.

OMG Hollie is HLS.

:o

Hollie is HLS

Forum Member
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    Congratulations Panda and now onto more important things.

Who is HLShad ?

HLS is Hollie isn't she.

I checked her profile and she seems to have an attitude problem. Also Orton and Cena were the third and fourth people she followed.

OMG Hollie is HLS.

Hollie is HLS

You're perceptive lol. Attitude problem? With who lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think managing expectations and learning the WWE style may provide longevity to careers. Indy and Japanese promoters expect strong style bouts where people actually get wear and tear. Using that a a high level on a regular basis doing 12 dates a month instead of every weekend will wear them down. Look at Punk, Bryan etc with their hip, knee, neck and shoulder problems. You cannot work like that 4 to 11 days in a row.

Seth Rollins had a neck problem at the age of 22 that could have put him into retirement before the big time. He's being sensible in light of recent revelations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're perceptive lol. Attitude problem? With who lol

Aww you protected your tweets.

We already know you're evil ways. :D

Although I guess you begging John Cena and Randy Orton to follow you may ruin you're bad ass image.
    Forum Member
    Aww you protected your tweets.

We already know you're evil ways. :D

Although I guess you begging John Cena and Randy Orton to follow you may ruin you're bad ass image.

I haven't tweeted them once lol but yeah cool lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like both Charlotte and Sasha Banks are on the road with the main roster for the MSG house show in New York.
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    panda I am not ren
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't tweeted them once lol but yeah cool lol

I find it quietly hilarious you've went private for less followers when I'm airing out shit while being sharp as shit while you're pretty as a peach.

Brains over beauty... oh yeah.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to PWInsider.com, WWE will be releasing a Daniel Bryan autobiography with the working title “YES! My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania,”set for release April 2015.

The book will cover Bryan’s life, career and WrestleMania 30, and Craig Tello, who writes for WWE.com and co-wrote Shawn Michaels’ autobiography, will be helping with Bryan’s book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    panda I am ren

Above post may or may not have been edited by a third party.
    Forum Member
    I find it quietly hilarious you've went private for less followers when I'm airing out shit while being sharp as shit while you're pretty as a peach.

Brains over beauty... oh yeah.

I've gone private because you remember all that time people spent whining and bitching and droning on and on and on and on about people going off topic and how we should take it somewhere else, well that's what I've done so it's of no interest to anybody here lol.

If people wanna view me, Panda and Raj talking shit, we might as well just bring it back onto the thread. The BIB doesn't really make much sense.

I suppose I was just lucky enough to get both brains and beauty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone private because you remember all that time people spent whining and bitching and droning on and on and on and on about people going off topic and how we should take it somewhere else, well that's what I've done so it's of no interest to anybody here lol.

If people wanna view me, Panda and Raj talking shit, we might as well just bring it back onto the thread. The BIB doesn't really make much sense.

I suppose I was just lucky enough to get both brains and beauty.

Please don't I'm not sure I can handle that. :D

You are such a modest person, though you do look exactly like Trish Stratus when she has brunette hair. Its actually quite disturbing. She's nice though. :D

Panda really does have an amazing artistic talent. I must remember to steal his art work. :o
    Forum Member
    Please don't I'm not sure I can handle that. :D

You are such a modest person, though you do look exactly like Trish Stratus when she has brunette hair. Its actually quite disturbing. She's nice though. :D

Panda really does have an amazing artistic talent. I must remember to steal his art work. :o

I wouldn't say I look anything like Trish lol. I'm nice, to people who aren't complete arses.

And yeah, Panda is really talented I agree.
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    According to PWInsider.com, WWE will be releasing a Daniel Bryan autobiography with the working title “YES! My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania,”set for release April 2015.

The book will cover Bryan’s life, career and WrestleMania 30, and Craig Tello, who writes for WWE.com and co-wrote Shawn Michaels’ autobiography, will be helping with Bryan’s book.

Bryan is an underdog? Somebody should have mentioned. :D

Joking aside, Bryan does seem to have a good story so I'm not surprised there's going to be an autobiography - and I do think it could be a good read and if it's a warts-and-all thing it could be quite interesting to hear what he thinks about certain things (including Cole's treatment of him in NXT).
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I really appreciate it. :)

Also he's a pic of KENTA's contract..........................on the floor...................
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    panda I am not ren

Yeah I was just messing. :)
    Forum Member
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/492395-wwe-at-msg-photos-vince-mcmahon-backstage-bloody-bray-wyatt-jerichos-entrance-flair-sheamus-cena-more

Few photos from MSG of Vince backstage, Cena granting a wish, Sheamus and Flair. Bray got busted open last night and there is a video of Jericho's entrance too.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NXT:

Renne Young is dirty awful on commentary, just really poor. "Ohhhh!" Ughhhhhh

Bull Dempsey is the equivalent in the ring. Has nothing,

Sami Zayn once again, amazing. Every part of his game is immense.

I do like Natties husband though, he seems like a cool hand.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On this date (July 13th) in WWE History:

1998: (Raw): Taker beat Vader and in the main event Billy Gunn and Road Dogg drew with Kane and Mankind.

1999: (Raw Taping): Al Snow beat Big Bossman to win the Hardcore Title and in the main event Taker drew with Triple H.

2003: (Velocity Taping): In the main event Nidia beat Dawn Marie.

2003: (Smackdown Taping): Eddie Guerrero beat Billy Gunn.

2004: (Velocity Taping): In the main event Mark Jindrak beat Billy Gunn.

2004: (Smackdown Taping): In the main event JBL beat Eddie Guerrero in a Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Title.

2009: (Superstars Taping): In the only match Big Show beat Kofi Kingston.

2009: (Raw): In the main event main event Triple H, John Cena and Seth Green beat Legacy.

2010: (NXT Taping): Lucky Cannon and Mark Henry beat Alex Riley and The Miz

2010: (Smackdown Tasping): Chris Masters and Kelly beat Trent Barreta and Layla and in the main event Dolph Ziggler beat Matt Hardy.

2013: (MITB): Damien Sandow won the World Heavyweight Title briefcase, AJ Lee beat Kaitlyn to retain the Divas Title, Alberto Del Rio beat Dolph Ziggler by disqualification to retain the World Heavyweight Title, John Cena beat Mark Henry to retain the WWE Title and in the main event Randy Orton won the WWE Title briefcase.
    Forum Member
    Mick Foley has suggested his one-man show would be a perfect fit for the WWE Network. I don't think it's a bad idea, the could get a series of them and I would imagine the are relatively cheap to produce.
    Forum Member
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    NXT:

Renne Young is dirty awful on commentary, just really poor. "Ohhhh!" Ughhhhhh

Yeah that's exactly what I've been saying. Every few seconds she's going 'Ohhhh!'. It's so irritating. I thought Cole was bad but Renee takes it to a whole new level. I hope she never gets on to the main shows as I can't stand her on coms.
    Forum Member
    Thanks guys for the kind words. I really appreciate it. :)

No problem. You can repay me by doing one simple thing.

MCMAHON-HELMSLEY FAMILY PORTRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Yeah that's exactly what I've been saying. Every few seconds she's going 'Ohhhh!'. It's so irritating. I thought Cole was bad but Renee takes it to a whole new level. I hope she never gets on to the main shows as I can't stand her on coms.

Oh how the tables turn lol.
    Forum Member
    No problem. You can repay me by doing one simple thing.

MCMAHON-HELMSLEY FAMILY PORTRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#I'veGotTwoWordsForYa! :D
This discussion has been closed.