most repulsive love scenes in soap ever!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blue-Dove wrote: »
    Do you remember when Dawn and Mad May's husband used to kiss? it sounded like they were sucking each others faces off. :D
    :D:D:D I actually liked them together but thank god I don't remember the sound of that.
    Ash's Man wrote: »
    Anything involving Shirley. She's grotesque!
    Careful with what you post when monalisa is around, she won't have anything bad said about Shirley
    then dont tell me im not allowed to ask serious Q's just because you use it as a lighthearted thread.
    Its soap forum. How serious can your questions be?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember Dawn called Phil 'baby'? :D:D:D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adam and Lucy was so sleazy- it made my skin crawl actually

Charlie/Ciaran and Bev Unwin in corrie - she was a real little goer :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]
    that won't happen! lol

I hope not!!
    Anyone remember Dawn called Phil 'baby'? :D:D:D

Yes /PUKE
    Adam and Lucy was so sleazy- it made my skin crawl actually

Charlie/Ciaran and Bev Unwin in corrie - she was a real little goer :D

Mine too that was pretty gross he was wierd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dev and Deirdre was pretty graphic! :eek:

"you're a v attractive woman deirdre"

Still traumatised to this day
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has to be darren and hev. just the though of it is nasty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Sinbad in Brookie get it regularly ? :eek::p
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,953
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D I actually liked them together but thank god I don't remember the sound of that.

Careful with what you post when monalisa is around, she won't have anything bad said about Shirley

Its soap forum. How serious can your questions be?

what was wrong with my Q?

i dont care if people dont like the character. its the comments about her looks that annoy me! i thought i said that before!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

i dont care if people dont like the character. its the comments about her looks that annoy me! i thought i said that before!

Yes you did numerous times and your comments about how we are so shallow annoy us
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tbh monalisa we are entitled to our opinions as much as you are and if we dont like the way SHIRLEY looks then so be it

I find your somewhat homephobic comments offensive!
    Forum Member
    Yes you did numerous times and your comments about how we are so shallow annoy us

i never said anyone was shallow i just said i wasnt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You emplied that we were all shallow and dont know how to have relationships or what one is
    Forum Member
    kezkent wrote: »
    You emplied that we were all shallow and dont know how to have relationships or what one is

no i was trying to say you wouldnt know what type of relationship phil & shirley have and that the reason people dont like phil & shirley having love scenes is because theyre not good looking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    no i was trying to say you wouldnt know what type of relationship phil & shirley have and that the reason people dont like phil & shirley having love scenes is because theyre not good looking

For god's sake it's a tv show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But the point is that you have said yourself you havent had relationships whereas i have! so therefore i do know what type of relationship they have .. a needy on where she needs him and hes going along for the ride

This thread has shown its not just phil and shirley scenes we dont like its all kinds

I just remembered the sharon/dennis ones used to be uncomfortable viewing for me to start with
    Forum Member
    For god's sake it's a tv show

so according to kez people in RL cant like someone just because theyre not the persons "usual type"
    Forum Member
    But the point is that you have said yourself you havent had relationships whereas i have! so therefore i do know what type of relationship they have .. a needy on where she needs him and hes going along for the ride

This thread has shown its not just phil and shirley scenes we dont like its all kinds

I just remembered the sharon/dennis ones used to be uncomfortable viewing for me to start with

but there has been clear signs onscreen its more than that. there was one tonight when she told him to move and he wouldnt but when he did it was clear he secretly loved her telling him off. you just dont think he can love her because shes not his type and thats just ridicilous. you can't help who you have feelings for!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so according to kez people in RL cant like someone just because theyre not the persons "usual type"

that comment about me has abolutly no relation to the line you quoted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop twisting Kez's and any one's elses words for that Matter
    Forum Member
    that comment about me has abolutly no relation to the line you quoted

its in the same topic
    Forum Member
    Stop twisting Kez's and any one's elses words for that Matter

i wasnt. she said phil cant love shirley because shes not his usual type
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but there has been clear signs onscreen its more than that. there was one tonight when she told him to move and he wouldnt but when he did it was clear he secretly loved her telling him off. you just dont think he can love her because shes not his type and thats just ridicilous. you can't help who you have feelings for!

We are never going to agree on this cause i just dont see him showing any genuine affection/feelings towards her
    Forum Member
    We are never going to agree on this cause i just dont see him showing any genuine affection/feelings towards her

because hes too stubborn to admit it!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wasnt. she said phil cant love shirley because shes not his usual type

But thats not what you quoted? you are just trying for a row all the bloody time cause people wont agree with you .. the word "troll" springs to mind
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jack and Tanya's scenes as a couple were uncomfortable as well IMO- never liked them together