• Options
    MissDexterMissDexter Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could always complain.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    I havent wanted him since the first show he did.He always was a bad choice Ian lee would be great
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis. I know people don't like her but that is because she starts to grate after a while. One night a week she wouldnt have that affect. She has more presenting charaisma and gives better interviews.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:
    MissDexter wrote: »
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Im constantly cringing when he is on the screen. Bring back davina.
  • Options
    rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Yes he reminds me of a robot, Emma would be good
  • Options
    gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We hav to accept it, he has a long contract and hes friends with the producers
  • Options
    Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Walsh would be good.
  • Options
    Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis would be awful. She isn't professional enough. She laughs at anything and anyone.
    Brian is the right person for the job.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me neither but I guess we're stuck with him. He doesn't carry the eviction nights very well.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give it to Julian!
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerry Sadowitz should be the new host. We'd get decent interviews then.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissDexter wrote: »

They didn't listen to complaints about a housemate threatening violence, why would they listen to complaints about the host? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    its actually not the same without davina each time he goes to talk to the house i just keep hearing big brother house this is davina it just dont work without her!!
  • Options
    Jenna TalwartsJenna Talwarts Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Brian but the show is a bit formulaic for him...he's much better when he goes off script.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Brian's really been shown up this series. He's had to interview real celebrities for once and he's just not up to it.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's brilliant!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was better than usual tonight but i still want him replaces, with julian, ian lee, emma or davina. bring back davina.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm used to Brian being the host now, he has gotten better at being the host.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each series he annoys that little bit more..imagine 10 years of him :eek:

No matter who gets the job there will be complaints and not everyone can be pleased but I think Emma has a more natural aproach with the housemates and the audience.
    I dont think Emmas ego is that big,the trouble with Brian is he makes it all about him,he cannot control the crowd and he just doesnt have that something to pull viewers in,whatever you thought about Davinas bias and poor interviewing she always made the live shows feel alive and exciting..Brians attempts have always felt flat.

I think as well as Brian they need to replace Jamie the liveshow producer..his decisions on when to close/leave open the eye have destroyed the interviews..his choises of music on exit are mostly weak and the obsession with so called pantomime booing and chanting has given a negative feel to evictions which is in turn giving a negative reaction with fans on the net.

Brian is one of my few issues with BB on channel 5,its a shame because I have really enjoyed the last 3 big brother series but I always dread and feel weary of eviction shows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Big Brother is his limit. Davina is a profession presenter and can do anything. Brian can just about manage Big Brother but that's it.

He is still my all time favourite winner but he is no Graham Norton.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I think he is embarrassing the way he fawns over the male housemate's and often gives a bit of a cold shoulder to some of the female's. Mr impartiality. Not.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a bloody useless.
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We hav to accept it, he has a long contract and hes friends with the producers

Yeah i bet him and Jamie Suttcliff are like two peas in a pod. To be honest with a producer like that employed what hope have we got of getting a slick, proffessional, classy show?
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there's ever a presenter to suit all tastes. Brian is good enough & he's improving (thankfully).