Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Yes I saw that fairly recently, he seems to have got a bit posher, I don't recall him being that plummy before.

Maybe his girlfriend brought out his plummy side. :D
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how much I can take from the woman with the laugh, I'm already groaning everytime she opens her mouth.

The young ones are obsessed with youth. How they'd never have met people of "that age" had it not been for the programme. Don't know about you but it's a persons outlook that matters to me, not which year they were born.

I'm tired of drag queens it seems so old fashioned. The two could get quite cutting I predict.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :confused: He has to ask his wife what lightly toasted bread looks like? Idiot. :rolleyes:
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8 out of 10 for an "excellent" breakfast.............idiot.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That made me laugh. Harry saying it means more to Claire, as he wiped away a tear.
    They seem a nice couple so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Asian guy is not the sharpest tool in the box.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member

His seems a bit weird :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    8 out of 10 for an "excellent" breakfast.............idiot.:p
    Just what I thought hoppy. Would be interesting to know why 2 points were knocked off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    Just what I thought hoppy. Would be interesting to know why 2 points were knocked off.

His other marks weren't very considered either but somehow I think tonights couple are not going to get too vindictive about it.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Artists Residence are certainly getting a lot of free publicity from these shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Artists Residence are certainly getting a lot of free publicity from these shows.

The free publicity is there for them all, some just don't know how to take advantage of it.

2 out of 10.............dumbass;) Hope they come last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asian is like saying European, when we Europeans are so different in appearance from one another.

I was thinking his background could be from Nepal? Would that be possible? Sharp or not, I like him and his wife so far.

The laugher thinks she's Emma Thompson. Lovely Emma can get away with the gurning, that woman cannot.
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the new criteria for 4IAB - Bitchy cross-dressing Blackpool guest house owners who charge £50ish per night who know they will win?
    Will get a bit tedious if we have this every week.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought it would make for a lively week if that extreme religious couple who were sued for refusing a room to a gay male couple a year or two back (now selling their business) signed up for some free postive (:cool: ?) publicity on FIAB...with a gay couple in the group of course:rolleyes:.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Au contraire!

Richard took the criticism aimed at his establishment by the others very well - and even tried to reason with the demented harpy.

After reading your post I went back and watched Friday's episode again ... you're quite right, Richard did take the criticism about his place on board. My apologies to Richard. :o:o:)

Sharon was hideous! :eek:
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blatantly obvious whose going to win this week based on the glimpse of it and seeing what they charge. :yawn:

Today's place looked ok, if a little bland.

Breakfast looked ok also, except the mushrooms. I've never seen them cooked in a saucepan like that before. They looked very unappetising, it must sort of 'stew' them.

Tomorrows place looks nice, they don't stand a chance of winning with their prices though.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    Asian is like saying European, when we Europeans are so different in appearance from one another.

I was thinking his background could be from Nepal? Would that be possible? Sharp or not, I like him and his wife so far.

The laugher thinks she's Emma Thompson. Lovely Emma can get away with the gurning, that woman cannot.

I agree with you I too thought the bloke was Nepalese. They do seem a nice couple on tonight's viewing.

However I did roll my eyes when there was another gay drag queen.
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought at first I was watching a repeat when I saw justin but remembered him on the hotel inspector. So if anybody criticises his place will he blame Alex Polizzi or justin?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    He has another Artists Residence in Penzance now. He was just about to open another big hotel and restaurant in Pimlico London last time Alex went back to revisit him on Hotel Inspector. I wonder if that fell through.

HOW MANY TV SERIES DOES HE WANT TO APPEAR IN? :eek:

I recognised Justin's face immediately as the young man from the Artists Residence in Brighton. It was a failing and disorganised hotel in the Hotel Inspector. In that programme, Justin was really clueless about running a hotel or any business. Apparently he was a student then.

He had no natural flair for hospitality, customer service and limited knowledge of art and artists! He seemed like a rich kid playing at business.

I'm interested to see if his hospitality skills have improved since he participated in the first Hotel Inspector programme.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Maybe his girlfriend brought out his plummy side. :D

Could be that:D
    Sophie P wrote: »

I recognised Justin's face immediately as the young man from the Artists Residence in Brighton. It was a failing and disorganised hotel in the Hotel Inspector. In that programme, Justin was really clueless about running a hotel or any business. Apparently he was a student then.

He had no natural flair for hospitality, customer service and limited knowledge of art and artists! He seemed like a rich kid playing at business.

I'm interested to see if his hospitality skills have improved since he participated in the first Hotel Inspector programme.

Yes it was a bit of a hovel and I think Alex described it as like student digs or a youth hostel IIRC.

He came across like a proper trustafarian and a bit dopey too. I think Alex introduced breakfast packs with granola bars and things but it looks like they have a chef and do hot breakfasts now.
    Have to say the website is quite impressive and it looks a quirky place to stay.
    The couple today seemed nice and it sounds like they really are from the tripadvisor reviews.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought at first I was watching a repeat when I saw justin but remembered him on the hotel inspector. So if anybody criticises his place will he blame Alex Polizzi or justin?

He'll probably blame his girlfriend. I guess his Brighton B&B is doing better than the Penzance one. Hence the reason why he's seeking some more free publicity from this show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophie P wrote: »

From what he was saying today he doesn't do front of house. He leaves that to his gf and staff.
    Forum Member

I'm sure the Four in a Bed production team know about Justin's appearances on the Hotel Inspector series. They could airbrushed the fact away...

However, the production team might stir up drama and conflict during the visit to Justin's B&B - somehow other participants find out that he was on the Hotel Inspector series and he got help from Alex Polizzi for the 'makeover' of the Artist Residence.

That will get some harsh criticisms pouring out of the competitors! :eek: :cry: :rolleyes:
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh christ not another drag act.

my thoughts exactly:D
    Forum Member
    From what he was saying today he doesn't do front of house. He leaves that to his gf and staff.

Competitors often give harsh criticism to the B&B owners who are NOT 'hands on' in the day to day running of their business. So I anticipate low marks on Justin's feedback sheet already - especially from the drag act. :o

However, Justin's girlfriend and staff might be amazing / professional and save his bacon... :D.
This discussion has been closed.