Options

The Complainers Channel 4 9pm

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
Forum Member
New series. Last year, 38 million complaints were lodged against corporations in the UK, and as the public's expectations of customer service rise, companies are finding new ways of handling grievances. This series tells the stories of the back-and-forth between some of the nation's most persistent complainers and the businesses and councils that deal with their issues. In the first edition, staff at Transport for London deal with a cyclist who deploys a strange array of tools to defend his position on the road

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    On soon.
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching it now.. Am wondering if I will want to hit any of the complainers..although I might want to do something to the one man vigilante that is on here..lol
  • Options
    albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This looks like a lovely advert for that crap hole of a city!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that cyclist is a knob.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that cyclist is a knob.

That he sure is... He should be done for taping stuff while riding his bike...
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of these people, so far, actively enjoy complaining - So much so that it has probably blinded them to whether something warrants a complaint or not. In fact, you wonder what they'd do if they had a day without a bus being 30 seconds late, or someone driving an Inch too close....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe that girl that tweeted because her bus was late by so many minutes... Blimey when you think of what is going on elsewhere the bus being late is rather down in priority surely...
  • Options
    IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as well he's/their not tweeting while biking - crash, bang, wallop, oh dear.
    Andagha wrote: »
    I couldn't believe that girl that tweeted because her bus was late by so many minutes... Blimey when you think of what is going on elsewhere the bus being late is rather down in priority surely...

I suppose if she relies on it to get to work on time and it means she's late for work and might get in trouble for that, then its slightly more understandable than if its someone just using it to nip to the shops or something. It maybe depends on if the bus was, say, 2 or 3 minutes late or 10-20+.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That he sure is... He should be done for taping stuff while riding his bike...

And waving his arms about and flashing that red card at people while cycling - that's dangerous.

This just reinforces my opinions of London.
  • Options
    LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wants to come down my way there's one bus a week!
  • Options
    maycontainnutsmaycontainnuts Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    might have did her a lot of good to walk a bit more
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the Droid just set off through a red light ? Red card....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And waving his arms about and flashing that red card at people while cycling - that's dangerous.

This just reinforces my opinions of London.

There are actually nice people in London, it's just a fair few idiots are there... Plus it's a bit dog eat dog when you are driving around there. You do need your faculties about you...that's why I don't drive in London I leave it to the other half to do as he is proficient in London driving.
  • Options
    Joel_BJoel_B Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    That cyclist called "droid" just ran a red light...!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did that graffitti just say "poo is not allowed in front of the gate/fence" That's certainly different graffiti.

Wow is this poor call office guy from the seventies with his rather large collars..lol
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like he stepped off the set of Boogie Nights.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FGS are people just plain complainers now, or are they finding things to complain about it. I must admit I complain but only if it is detrimental to my life, definately wouldn't if a bus was late. I might pop it through as a suggestion or something but definately not a complaint..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did that graffitti just say "poo is not allowed in front of the gate/fence" That's certainly different graffiti.

Wow is this poor call office guy from the seventies with his rather large collars..lol

I saw that :D I guess its ok behind the gate, just not in front of it? :o
    He looks like he stepped off the set of Boogie Nights.

:D I guess you have to be a bit of a character to deal with that sort of work? 60 complainers a day you have to listen to, apparently :o that'd be enough to get me complaining! lol
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These people need to do something with their lives, what a bunch of losers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for the people having to deal with these idiots. I wouldn't be able to maintain professionalism.
  • Options
    Wolfie_SmithWolfie_Smith Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Droid? More like arrogant, argumentative tw*t who despite trying to be holier than thou ran a feckin' red light, and seems to always be riding without due care and attention. Hopefully someone will knock him out soon.

Mr Bott more like Mr Arsehole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for the people having to deal with these idiots. I wouldn't be able to maintain professionalism.

They must have the patience of saints.. Especially the way the callers get all abusive or shirty with them.

Oh gods it's the Traffic Droid again... What the heck is he complaining about again...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this droid guy not have a life/work etc....
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must have a special filing cabinet for all of Traffic Droid's complaints, the bin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyclists aren't getting a great promotion, through this droid guy. LOL at when asked, the italian guy said 'he's crazy bleeping nuts :D'