Options

Gay cruising areas.

Tom_BasilTom_Basil Posts: 982
Forum Member
✭✭
Have you ever been to one?

I went with a friend today. Around 5ish because that's when it gets busy with people wanting a quick one before going home.

I stayed in the car and locked my doors as my friend went into the woods to have a look.

I was scared for my life at one point as one man started walking backwards and forwards next to my car.

My intrigue got the better of me and I did end up going into the woods just to find people standing around in little cove like shrubs.

A Terrance Higgins trust van turned up. According to my mate they often do and provide condoms in a bucket.

I would be interested in going again one day.

Have you ever experienced such or drive past one regularly?

The one we went to is on a lay-by of a dual-carriage that then has a little path into wood.

Comments

• Options
    dan_blamiresdan_blamires Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Basil wrote: »
    Have you ever been to one?

I went with a friend today. Around 5ish because that's when it gets busy with people wanting a quick one before going home.

I stayed in the car and locked my doors as my friend went into the woods to have a look.

I was scared for my life at one point as one man started walking backwards and forwards next to my car.

My intrigue got the better of me and I did end up going into the woods just to find people standing around in little cove like shrubs.

A Terrance Higgins trust van turned up. According to my mate they often do and provide condoms in a bucket.

I would be interested in going again one day.

Have you ever experienced such or drive past one regularly?

The one we went to is on a lay-by of a dual-carriage that then has a little path into wood.

Urgggh. Sordid.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The police need to have a presence at these sordid places and arrest anyone and everyone that breaks the public decency laws.
  • Options
    GayAtheistGayAtheist Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does sound rather sordid and I have never been to a gay cruising spot, nor do I intend to. I am surprised public decency laws haven't been invoked (I'd also expect the same to happen in areas where there is dogging or whatever it called).
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Grown ups having consensual sex behind bushes, ohhhh the horror....

*faints*
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh this is going to be good. Can't wait for a certain poster who loves a gay thread just to come in a ridicule. This will only add to their fodder that gays are too" visible".

Edit: too late they are already here!

But seriously OP is nothing sacred anymore. I mean can't we gays just keep things between ourselves rather than give away everything, Damn!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    The police need to have a presence at these sordid places and arrest anyone and everyone that breaks the public decency laws.

They leave filthy used condoms all over the place. Disgusting selfish. Can't even be bothered to clean up after the sordid acts.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Say what you want about it, but a lot of single straight men must be jealous that gay men can walk out their front door and be having free consensual sex within 20 minutes

Some people follow a creepy chat up guru and still can't get any
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They leave filthy used condoms all over the place. Disgusting selfish. Can't even be bothered to clean up after the sordid acts.

Do they? You seem to know an awful lot about it.....
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    So people meet up at 5pm for a quickie behind a bush before they go home? Can we advertise this more, I think it'll be a good thing for getting through rush hour.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having sex outside doesn't necessarily break the public decency laws.

Also it's a waste of police time.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know, it's ****ing disgusting. There's one around here that used to be a local beauty spot where families went for picnics, now it's given a wide berth by everyone except those that have ruined it.
  • Options
    FoxywarriorFoxywarrior Posts: 375
    Forum Member

And how would you know that? The same may be said for the straight cruising, dogging and swinger areas. Do they also meet with your disapproval?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently they do turn up in plain clothes from time to time.
  • Options
    nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take the dog out for a walk, as we know they like sniffing around bushes ... just make sure it's got a cold, wet nose. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Having sex outside doesn't necessarily break the public decency laws.

Also it's a waste of police time.

It is exactly the sort of thing the police should clamp down on with mace if necessary. Areas are made out of bounds for normal decent people because of this disgusting practice. I used to live near one of these areas. I moved as there was no way I would let my children near the disgusting area.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Say what you want about it, but a lot of single straight men must be jealous that gay men can walk out their front door and be having free consensual sex within 20 minutes

Some people follow a creepy chat up guru and still can't get any

Cause there's no such thing as dogging? The sort of people that want to do this sort of thing, gay or straight, are perfectly able to. And there's probably just as many gay men that struggle to 'get any' as there are straight men.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to live near one of these areas. I moved as there was no way I would let my children near the disgusting area.

Course you did petal.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    So people meet up at 5pm for a quickie behind a bush before they go home? Can we advertise this more, I think it'll be a good thing for getting through rush hour.

I have been in gay bars in a city centre where a quickie after work was going on.
    In the loos, not in public.
    How do I know......don't ask.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    It's not so much the doggers who are the problem, but the seagulls and spidermen.
  • Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    It is exactly the sort of thing the police should clamp down on with mace if necessary. Areas are made out of bounds for normal decent people because of this disgusting practice. I used to live near one of these areas. I moved as there was no way I would let my children near the disgusting area.

PMSL over reaction much:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is exactly the sort of thing the police should clamp down on with mace if necessary.
    Mace? Slight over-reaction don't you think?!
    Areas are made out of bounds for normal decent people because of this disgusting practice. I used to live near one of these areas. I moved as there was no way I would let my children near the disgusting area.
    Don't assume because people choose to have sex outdoors they aren't decent and normal people.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I have been in gay bars in a city centre where a quickie after work was going on.
    In the loos, not in public.
    How do I know......don't ask.

Lol don't worry I've walked into the ladies in a drag club to see a guy giving a blow job to one of the drag queens who was in full dress (that was a slight head f**k for 30 seconds) it was like oh ummm I'll come back in a bit 🙈
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same may be said for the straight cruising, dogging and swinger areas. Do they also meet with your disapproval?

Places like these can be avoided.
    I think the OP likes to be outraged though, so maybe he likes to seek a peep!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GayAtheist wrote: »
    Mace? Slight over-reaction don't you think?!

Don't assume because people choose to have sex outdoors they aren't decent and normal people.

It is exactly what I assume. Do not tell me what to assume.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Lol don't worry I've walked into the ladies in a drag club to see a guy giving a blow job to one of the drag queens, it was like oh ummm I'll come back in a bit 🙈

I would have watched and learned.......;-):D
This discussion has been closed.