Options

Chris is a flecking liar

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
In my opinion.;)

He was acting throughout his sob story, and Helen fell for it hook, line and sinker.

His plan worked but it was a dirty trick to play on the girls' emotions.

I'm not happy with him.

Kimberly was unmoved though.

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what would your opinion be if he was telling the truth?

:)

Kimberley is devoid of all emotion, so no surprise there.

;-)
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know it was an act though, it seemed quite genuine, it is a low thing to do though if not true.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion.;)

He was acting throughout his sob story, and Helen fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I'm not happy with him.

Kimberly is quite fascinating in her apparent lack of emotion. Maybe she really is a robot!!!!
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could tell he was acting. It was the same bad acting he did when he was PH. Awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion.;)

I'm not happy with him.

When was Kim there, it was ASh and Jale that joined them on the sofa outside?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I reckon it was true, but well presented shall we say. So it wouldn't look out of place in a two page spread between makeup ads and Jennifer Aniston's baby sadness or whatever. "She left me and treated me TERRIBLY .... but I still love her." :(
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Whether it was or wasn't an act, Big Brother is a game and if he has played it then well done he was one of three picked from 8 which were not great odds to begin with

Hoorah for Chris!!
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They know he is an actor. He reminded them before he spoke. So if he was intent on fooling them, then more fool them for falling for it. And if he wasn't, then they were unfair to assume so.

Win-win for Chris IMO ;)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wouldn't have lied about that. He also said he had already spoken to Jale about it before (in the clip not on H/L). He had no reason whatsoever to be so open, he was more than safe anyway, was refreshing to see a HM be so honest.

A lot of us go through a phase of not caring if we woke up or not when things are going bad, especially by your 30s/40s many have had a down time, his happened to be last year. It's more common than you think and no reason to doubt it.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    When was Kim there, it was ASh and Jale that joined them on the sofa outside?

Kimberly was there when he was making his speech.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    And what would your opinion be if he was telling the truth?

:)

Kimberley is devoid of all emotion, so no surprise there.

;-)

Agree with everything you said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    They know he is an actor. He reminded them before he spoke. So if he was intent on fooling them, then more fool them for falling for it. And if he wasn't, then they were unfair to assume so.

Win-win for Chris IMO ;)

Yes Win win for Chris - Chris to win ;-)
  • Options
    linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    He even began his appeal by saying "I am an actor." What more do they need?

Who was it a few series back who hoodwinked the others with tales of his girlfriend dying in a car crash? Or was it Nasty Nick way back in series one? HELP,can't remember.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Watch this and tell me it's not genuine. >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KowSVO0c3s
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    linfran wrote: »

Who was it a few series back who hoodwinked the others with tales of his girlfriend dying in a car crash? Or was it Nasty Nick way back in series one? HELP,can't remember.

That was Nasty Nick and, I think, he said that it was his wife.

One of the reasons Nasty suits him.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

Nasty Nick
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am baffled Winston doesn't seem to reveal he is An Actor, too--and a way more successful one [by his CV] than dear Chris!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He already alluded to his insecurity and low self esteem in his audition tape and I sensed this about him before seeing that. A lot of actors have similar issues, myself included, so I tend to believe he's being genuine.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Er...isn't saying your name and occupation pretty much the standard thing to do?

You look at pretty much any tv show where you introduce yourself to an audience/judges and they say "My name is xxxx, I work as a xxxx....and I come from xxxx.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not bothered whether he made it up or not. It's a game show, so good for him. If they believed him, then so be it whether its true or not. Hardly the most bad behaviour we have seen so far. I thought there could be a bit of truth in it but maybe a tad inappropriate to be saved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am baffled Winston doesn't seem to reveal he is An Actor, too--and a way more successful one [by his CV] than dear Chris!!

To me personally Chris's CV as an actor is far more impressive. Winston's is mainly made up of reality television, modelling and extra work.

I'm a bit baffled about the Midsummer Night's Dream as the Singapore National Theatre was demolished in 1986.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion.;)

I'm not happy with him.

Kimberly would be,she'd probably not been re-charged at that point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether true or not it was emotional black mail to stay in imo.

It wasn't the place to air such private info. Any one who has suffered this type of depression would hardly open up like that, unless their dignity didn't mean as much as money to them.

Desperate times if you have to resort to this. He is very devious imo. Gone off him and his witty banter to. It's always so caustic in the DR then he can go back and act like he's their best buddy.

When his new best friend Ashleigh took all the flack in the dead task, he was grinning like a cheshire cat.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could tell he was acting. It was the same bad acting he did when he was PH. Awful.

You could tell he was acting, his voice changed and it doesn't ring true to what he said in the diary room..
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Actors always get a hard time in the house for "lying." Like that poor Irish postie last year. :(