Seems Like We'll Have Normal Noms

ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
Forum Member
This week, with no Power Housemate. Unless they drag out the whiteboards for Face to Face nominations.

Comments

• rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Chavs will vote Ashleigh out so it don't matter
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In some ways I'm glad they're sticking to the normal format for once but I'm sure it will result in one of the more interesting HMs leaving (probably Ashleigh).
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally! Good news.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About time, hating the twists
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    This week, with no Power Housemate. Unless they drag out the whiteboards for Face to Face nominations.

The Power Housemate has never worked with the exception of Chris when it was secret. I'm glad if it is normal nominations!!
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's because normal noms will ensure Ashleigh's up. If, say, Ash or Steven was in danger I'm sure a last-minute twist would be introduced.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh has to be up.

Helen's gang will all vote for her you imagine.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    About time we had normal noms.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There has to be a power housemate as it's the theme of the whole show!? Can still have normal noms though.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if its normal noms why not a power Hmt.
    May be its because its the kiss of death. They could use their power positively though for a change.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal noms when it suites BB and messed with noms when it doesn't. ^_^
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »

Could be F&F noms as well
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    There has to be a power housemate as it's the theme of the whole show!? Can still have normal noms though.

Not if they are realizing it simply isn't working! It's only a month in & the series has fell flat. No phm's should have exclusive nomination rights!