This is pointless without live.

daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Every housemates interview its the same. We hear about stuff happening that we don't see. Its stuff that could change our view of certain housemates.

Why are CH5 so stubborn on this? People would happily pay for live.

I know, stop going on about live feed. But its what made BB different from all the other reality tv.

I haven't voted since it was axed. I can't, cos I don't know these people properly.

Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've no guarantee you'd see any of it even with LF, it was cut to shreds when it was available
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Danielle and the candle sounded rather interesting... Another Kinga and the bottle moment?

I do wonder what else we haven't seen and I suppose we'll never know.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really isn't the same without live feed, how could they not show us Danielle and a candle :o we miss so much and dont get to know the hms properly
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every housemates interview its the same. We hear about stuff happening that we don't see. Its stuff that could change our view of certain housemates.

I know, stop going on about live feed. But its what made BB different from all the other reality tv.

I haven't voted since it was axed. I can't, cos I don't know these people properly.

well they wouldn't be able to play puppet masters if we saw what actually is going on.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    You've no guarantee you'd see any of it even with LF, it was cut to shreds when it was available
    We saw Daley get nutty and stranglish last year which no doubt would have otherwise been covered up.
  • ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would you like out of live feed?
    12am - 2am like 2013

or like, all day?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't ya'll remember the C4 day's when we had "live feed" and we never saw Lea deep throat a carrot. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would you like out of live feed?
    12am - 2am like 2013

or like, all day?
    The more the merrier but at this stage in the game anything is better than nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    If they're not going to give us LF, we should get longer highlights. (I say this every year and nobody seems to agree/care.) Or even an extended version on demand or something. But it's not going to happen >:(
  • AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really miss red button live feed.
    :(
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What REALLY pisses me off us when they show the evictee their BEST BITS. BITS that we NEVER see. And it's looks alot better than the actual highlights show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    We also had BBLB, Diary Room Uncut and a Sunday afternoon show. Now just BOTS. Such a let down :(
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would show more exclusives on BOTS instead of garbage from panel and so called psychologists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah its not the same. Its all too contrived. Gotta say this Bb will probably be my last unless live feed returns. Not out of any foot stomping but just because I enjoyed the naturalness of watching and getting to know housemates without being spoonfed. Also a lot of what Bb assumes I want to see an an audience member is not what I want to see. Its become a programme in the literal sense of the wod as opposed to a reality show. The magic for me is fast disappearing and I don't feel part of the show (involved in affecting the house) so less emotional investment. Can't see me watching next year. I imagine I'll make an indifferent pass.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    totally agree,
    so much hostility etc may be avoided if we could see everything that actually happened rather that arguing about interprétations of events and comments.
    The missing bits I think will eventually prove that most of the events have been scripted.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    The whole show is pointless without live feed
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said this before but I don't just want the highlights, I want the low lights as well.

I want to know who is first up, who makes tea/coffee for others, who cleans the kitchen without being asked. Those sort of things make the programme for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Within an hour of last years Live Feed we knew more about what the HM's were like as people than we ever did watching the carefully set up and edited tasks and clips.
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    well they wouldn't be able to play puppet masters if we saw what actually is going on.

Sadly, that about sums it up. :(
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree, housemates go up for eviction and all i hear on bots is Emma saying "Well we can't judge from an a one hour show every night", uhh yeah that's exactly why we ask for live feed every year so we can save ourselves being manipulated by terribly biased edits. I fail to understand why they can't give us a live feed when it's clear they have one on bots the whole time the show is on just air it on demand or online, the indian Big brother manages to put a live feed online why can't we? Almost seems like ch5 wants Big brother to fail.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    I've said this before but I don't just want the highlights, I want the low lights as well.

I want to know who is first up, who makes tea/coffee for others, who cleans the kitchen without being asked. Those sort of things make the programme for me.

Yeah some people say why would you want live feed when we can just see the highlights, but for me season 1 of Big brother was all about the every day stuff like the housemates talking to the chickens and just the general interactions not just the obvious topical type conversations that end up being an 'exclusive' on bots.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    even i would pay for live feed & i normally wouldn't for something like that - lining channel 5's pockets eurgh
    But we do miss out on so much - it's a real shame
    opinions might be so different if we saw more things that were going on.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Live Feed was shit. I don't have time to watch it most of the time anyway, but when I did it was useless with nothing going on. I'd sooner be lied to and manipulated for an hour than sit through hours of the truth and boredom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Live Feed was shit.
    And yet still more interesting than the contrived highlights show :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to enjoy having a little doze when the birdsong and aeroplane noises came on. So relaxing.