EE - Aunt Sal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
Forum Member
Surely Aunt Sal has to be involved somehow in Peggy's exit storyline? Even if it just Peggy's farewell party?

Did you know Aunt Sal first appeared in 1996 at Peggy's 54th birthday party (the same episode as Ben was born) and has only appeared in just 36 episodes in her time on the show? ...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she will be her charming self im sure if she is involved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    I wish it was her who killed Archie for what he put the Mitchells through.
  • PCBHPCBH Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I always thought they could have made so much more of Aunt Sal. Shame she was not a regular or semi regular.

Anna Karen is a great actress.
  • kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    She's got to be, they can't just leave her out of it surely??

I hope she continues to pop up now and then, like mebs one of the Mitchell's will pop off to see Aunt Sal for a wkend.
    She's pure comedy is aunt Sal, was she last in it for Peggy's wedding? She was hilarious at that party with all the tutus and dancing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    PCBH wrote: »
    I always thought they could have made so much more of Aunt Sal. Shame she was not a regular or semi regular.

Anna Karen is a great actress.

She is also Barbara Windsors best friend
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Aunt Sal with still pop up from time to time when Peggy's left
  • qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes lets have anna karen back shes a great actress and almost a british institution - anyone remember on the buses!!!!! STAN STAN!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should bring her back now, Peggy really needs someone to make her sense, Sal would be the perfect person to do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I asked my friend Terry, whose real-life aunt she is, and he doesn't know when she's next in it. He said she laughs cos they only ask her for weddings and parties. I reckon she must be back for Peggy's exit. I'll push him to ask her.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I've been watching her On The Buses recently.
  • teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Surely Aunt Sal has to be involved somehow in Peggy's exit storyline? Even if it just Peggy's farewell party?

Did you know Aunt Sal first appeared in 1996 at Peggy's 54th birthday party (the same episode as Ben was born) and has only appeared in just 36 episodes in her time on the show? ...

:eek: Really?!?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually surprised it's that many. It feels like she's extremely rarely in it.