Options

So, how will McWitch try to get out of this trial?

Comments

• Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was pretty adamant last night that if she had to do another trial she would refuse to do it unless she was pardoned and let out of jail. So, to me, it already looks like she's given herself a get out clause (i.e. excuse) and knowing that selfish cow she'll stick to it, sod whether the rest of them actually eat. But of course it will all be done in the style of 'poor me, I'm being victimised by ITV' :rolleyes:

And I have to say that if she does refuse on these grounds then I think ITV would be wasting the opportunity if they didn't throw her off the programme.

Maybe she will become scared on the bridge again and Dom will throw her off so he can cross.

This is my dream scenario :D
    She start whinging, Dom will call her on it and point out the many (many) inconsistencies in her behaviour....

she'll be so upset at his (truths) accusations that she'll stomp over in a huff... all the time explaining to the cameras that she really, really wanted to do the trial but after what Dom said to her.... sob... she just couldn't be around him.

Dom = bully
    Gillian McFake = poor little victim

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happens (if she even goes to where the trial is held of course). And I don't think Dom will say anything too bad she'll just jump on whatever he says and will deliberately twist it to suit her own agenda resulting in more hysterics :rolleyes:

But I think she'll find Dom and different partner than the nicey, nicey Sheryl Gascoigne!
    She'll complain constantly about it being unfair, rant about being a victim, start to say she feels unwell (stomach/head aches), attempt to faint again, walk into a tree and then, with a final flourish, she'll do something to cause herself very minor pain/injury and get herself out of the task.

Another very likely scenario, especially the complaining about being a victim! And I wonder if she'll do a Natalie Appleton and act terrified of a tree saying she touched a tree! It's about the only thing she hasn't got a 'phobia' about, I wonder when that will occur to her :rolleyes: :D (I do think that Natalie's terror WAS genuine though)

I hate to say it but I'm rather looking forward to tonight now to see what she actually does :o
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of a no brainer...she'll only get sympathy from Dom if she drowns...but I fear her histrionics could prevent him having a genuine chance at completing or attempting the task.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all know she'll try and get out of it, the question is... how?

Whatever transparent ruse she attempts, I have a feeling it'll be as hilarious as all the others.

Fortunately, now ITV has clearly rumbled her, they should ensure that it's ramped up to be as entertaining as possible.

Dr Bob on standby! :D[/QUOTE

She will not do it, she has yet another phobia WATER combined with the critters its a no no. A faint or a coma this time?
  • Options
    Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the Sun the producers have ruled her out of doing the trial
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    According to the Sun the producers have ruled her out of doing the trial

I'd rather they kicked her out of the whole show now, she's ruining it just like KP did last year.
    :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    I don't see how they could possibly make her do it after Lembit's report last night...

"..Her number of ailments has increased. As we all know she's been hearing voices. Then she developed a cold which has apparently progressed to pneumonia & yesterday she discovered that she was pregnant apparently so she would have to leave the prison. And this morning it seems that she's got rabies.." :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Savoye wrote: »
    I don't see how they could possibly make her do it after Lembit's report last night...

"..Her number of ailments has increased. As we all know she's been hearing voices. Then she developed a cold which has apparently progressed to pneumonia & yesterday she discovered that she was pregnant apparently so she would have to leave the prison. And this morning it seems that she's got rabies.." :D:D:D

:D BAD RABIES!
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol, I know Lembit gets a lot of stick, but he can be quite funny at times and is completely harmless I think.

It' still a mystery how he manages to pull such young women though.
    :D
  • Options
    Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I daresay Linford will be drafted in to accompany Dom on the trial.

McFake will probably just stay in her cage and pity herself.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I am hoping the Sun is wrong, as I am looking forward to seeing Gillian and Dom do this BTT. I remembered how spooked Dom was doing his first one with Jenny. I wonder if they they will both be trying to out scream each other. :D

I have my fingers crossed that we shall see Alison do the next BTT. I think she might be funny to watch.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's been ruled out of the trial then this should have been done BEFORE people picked up the phone to vote?

No way McFake will go ahead with her trial as she's possibly only practiced her ...ahem... faints.:rolleyes: Doubt she's practiced her faint/drown combo but you never know? Will need more than a j cloth and bottle of water if she genuinely:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: is phobic of whatever she needs to be most phobic of this time.:D

Either way, Dom is on his own tonight.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahaha. love it:D Good old Lembit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she will just faint again, she has proved that it works perfectly as a tactic for getting out of a trial. She now knows that they will just send in another person and she can just sit the trial out. She knows she does not even need to try anymore, and she thinks the public "enjoy the drama", so she will just take the easy option.

I think she is looking to be medically taken out of the show. Which is why she is upping the "poor me" antics. That is the only way she will get her full entitlement to fees etc , and qualify for her stay in the nice hotel and and visit with her relatives! If she walks she won't get that.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    I'd rather they kicked her out of the whole show now, she's ruining it just like KP did last year.
    :mad:

Although I was sick of the sight of KP last year she never TOTALLY spoiled it for me the way that GM has.

Having said that though she HAS provided some excellent opportunities for discussions and rants on this forum! I don't think I've ever posted so much bile about one person ever! :D
    Mickey_T wrote: »
    I daresay Linford will be drafted in to accompany Dom on the trial.

McFake will probably just stay in her cage and pity herself.

Did Linford come 3rd I can't remember? Linford and Dom that should be interesting!

Yes, just let her stew from behind those bars and don't even show her tonight, give my nerves a rest!
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    lol, I know Lembit gets a lot of stick, but he can be quite funny at times and is completely harmless I think.:D

Agreed, and he's seen through GM pretty nicely. It's quite funny, there's a very well-known talk-show presenter on LBC here in London (late night show) who actually doesn't realise that GM is faking it, and was saying last night how horrible it was to be watching someone collapse on TV as entertainment. I think perhaps he's a little out of touch. :cool:
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll make out she's allergic to Dom.
  • Options
    Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could use the "I'm innocent "card.
    She said she would do nothing while she was locked UNFAIRLY in the jail.
    I bet she thinks all her Christmas's have come at ones.
    A ready made excuse.

And a ready made excuse to be kicked out.
    PLEASE SEND HER HOME.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Come on

its obvious why they got two people to do that trial - so she can sit on the side and direct Dom, was the producers way of not ruling her out on medical grounds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    jonzee295 wrote: »
    a jar of spiders and cockroaches would soon see her recover from her fak...fainting, Dr Bob should just sprinkle them over her while she is waiting the oxygen:D
    You read my mind there. All this talk about whether her fainting is genuine or not could be answered by just emptying a jar of cockroaches and bugs over her and seeing how long before she recovers and jumps up screaming.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You people are so unfair, didn't you know she was Domphobic as well!
  • Options
    Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,754
    Forum Member
    If she isn't prepared to do the task she shouldn't be allowed to share in the food. The vile woman has no shame.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Jade" wrote: »
    She'll loudly whisper to Dom that she feels ill, then dramatically plunge herself to the bottom of the water. With her hand up to her head, just in case you hadn't realised she was 'fainting.'

If she does, maybe they won't notice her!
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    Preview of the trial on the ITV website

http://celebrity.itv.com/2010/WatchVideo/preview-fishermans-fiend-1444

So at least she got in the tube
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes pathetic its not even funny now jsut sad

i already heard her shout yesterday when they announcedit that she was scared and dom had to help her out

they should say the task is void unless both of them do it

i dont know what planetthat women is on but shes all but ruined her career and thinks shes being clever
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Bear wrote: »
    If she isn't prepared to do the task she shouldn't be allowed to share in the food. The vile woman has no shame.

It wouldn't bother her though. She's happy to live off beans and rice - which is why there's little incentive for her to win stars. Just shows how selfish she is.