The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintwendy wrote: »
    thanks SecretPassage but 20k is a bit too much, hope the person who did it can stop doing that :)
    It seems it has stopped now :)

Also wow, they went to one of the grammys parties last night and there's a bunch of pics of them with different celebs and random people. How they're networking the hell out of these parties :D
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems it has stopped now :)

Also wow, they went to one of the grammys parties last night and there's a bunch of pics of them with different celebs and random people. How they're networking the hell out of these parties :D

I'm a bit worried that a lot of fans will now have seen how cheap and easy it is to buy followers for someone else, and may think it's a good idea :(

I'm sure the pics will be up on jedwardgenius.com soon but here's a good one showing their outfits: http://instagram.com/p/VgGpCbN1SY/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the music business people the twins have met these days are now following them on twitter. Adam Lambert and Bella Thorne among them :)
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the music business people the twins have met these days are now following them on twitter. Adam Lambert and Bella Thorne among them :)

Did they meet Adam Lambert? They're big fans of his :)
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »

I found a pic from the previous time they met him!

2010: http://twitpic.com/1lgyb1
    2013: https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/300183208924966912/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and this time was Adam who started following them and the twins followed him back :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and this time was Adam who started following them and the twins followed him back :cool:

Looks like the last week and a half has been a huge success for them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found a pic from the previous time they met him!

2010: http://twitpic.com/1lgyb1
    2013: https://twitter.com/planetjedward/status/300183208924966912/photo/1

That's some sort of stylised British police uniform they're wearing in the second pic :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's some sort of stylised British police uniform they're wearing in the second pic :eek::D

The traditional British policeman's helmet would be just right for their hair! http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00650/news-graphics-2007-_650040a.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    The traditional British policeman's helmet would be just right for their hair! http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00650/news-graphics-2007-_650040a.jpg

Yes, the police bobby's helmet looks like it was designed to protect quiffs! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    thanks everyone for helping with trending #JedwardToEllenShow It's a little pity it didn't get trend, but hope she noticed our tweets. I'm sure she will keeping hearing about them from now on :D
    I've been reading the twins' biography lately and they do really love here and want to meet her. Hope it can happen this year, I will keep telling fans to send her messages on her site later :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did omg dream factory win the ifta award last night ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did omg dream factory win the ifta award last night ?

No it was beaten by a show called "Ron" :(

Part 2 of Jedward's hilarious Fashion Report from Medodifestivalen is out: http://www.svt.se/melodifestivalen/jedwards-fashion-report-goteborg

I thought they did a really good job considering a lot of the contestants this week were wearing really dull clothes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 2 of Jedward's hilarious Fashion Report from Medodifestivalen is out: http://www.svt.se/melodifestivalen/jedwards-fashion-report-goteborg

I thought they did a really good job considering a lot of the contestants this week were wearing really dull clothes!
    Love how we can tell which day of these week they recorded that just for the clothes they're wearing and the hair :D

Hope the Melodiefestivalen contestants spice up their looks next week.
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the show was called Roy? Whatever, glad the boys didn't cut short their US trip to attend a dull awards show that the Irish media have been moaning about how badly they were treated ever since.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    I thought the show was called Roy? Whatever, glad the boys didn't cut short their US trip to attend a dull awards show that the Irish media have been moaning about how badly they were treated ever since.

Oops :o Well whatever it's called it must be a really good show to have beaten Dream Factory!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops :o Well whatever it's called it must be a really good show to have beaten Dream Factory!

I'm pretty sure that 'Roy' has been shown on CBBC and seems to be a quality series (Roy is a schoolboy from Dublin in animation form playing alongside real actors) so it's no disgrace for Jedward to lose out to the show :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that 'Roy' has been shown on CBBC and seems to be a quality series (Roy is a schoolboy from Dublin in animation form playing alongside real actors) so it's no disgrace for Jedward to lose out to the show :)

Eurostar u win some you lose some being nominated is a honour in itself I think it will get a third series!

I also hope jedward big adventure and jedward weird wild world will both get the green light of new series
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar u win some you lose some being nominated is a honour in itself I think it will get a third series!

I also hope jedward big adventure and jedward weird wild world will both get the green light of new series

I think Dream Factory will return for a third series alright, JR....it seems to be a regular part of RTE's Christmas schedule now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Personally think channel 5 could come up with a better show for them than weird wild world or at least if they recommision it have the twins improvise more and much less terrible script on autocue.
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally think channel 5 could come up with a better show for them than weird wild world or at least if they recommision it have the twins improvise more and much less terrible script on autocue.

Agree - they were the best of that programme but we know they can be so much better.

I wouldn't mind if the rumours about a Nickelodeon/E tv programme were true though, if the project was right and JBA and OMGDF could continue. I think the BBC relationship might be positive for the longer term.
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, it sounds like it wasn't such a great experience! I think attending the Grammys is a much wiser choice as far as their careers go. I mean, they're already well established in Ireland. America is new territory! Also: Justin Timberlake. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it sounds like it wasn't such a great experience! I think attending the Grammys is a much wiser choice as far as their careers go. I mean, they're already well established in Ireland. America is new territory! Also: Justin Timberlake. :)

I doubt they were even invited to the IFTAs last night to be honest. I watched the first part of it and it seemed to be all film and TV actor types in attendance :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

250 euro a ticket according to some of the Journos moaning on twitter about it.
This discussion has been closed.