Options

selling a Vita..boxed

gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
Forum Member
✭✭✭
with a 32 gb card...

seems i will get around £96 for it store credit at Game...

or shall i keep it....?

having said that it hasent been touched since "new" Nintendo 3DS was released

Comments

• Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends whether you want the £96 I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willbert wrote: »
    Depends whether you want the £96 I suppose.

i do and i dont..have a couple of games as well..just cant see many games being released for it..
  • Options
    RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £96 is quite good.... Sadly Sony don't seem to support the console as much as they should do.

I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and not many games have been released on it that I have hoped. Its a shame there hasn't been an Uncharted follow up. Nothing came of the Resident Evil game that was meant for PSP and mentioned to come to Vita.

Whats more of a stab in the back for the console, Sony have been pulling Apps and the next to go is Youtube. Thats quite big for my household.
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    with a 32 gb card...

seems i will get around £96 for it store credit at Game...

or shall i keep it....?

having said that it hasent been touched since "new" Nintendo 3DS was released

I'm the same, mine sits in a drawer gathering dust.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    I'm the same, mine sits in a drawer gathering dust.

The £96 includes the £30 for the card
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The £96 includes the £30 for the card

Its also a 32GB card i have, tempted to just trade it in and get a few games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Its also a 32GB card i have, tempted to just trade it in and get a few games.

Hmm... What to do??
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,397
    Forum Member
    RS_mark84 wrote: »
    Whats more of a stab in the back for the console, Sony have been pulling Apps and the next to go is Youtube. Thats quite big for my household.
    Sony's data showed that more people were using Youtube in the browser & concluded that keeping the app updated when hardly anyone was using it was a waste of time/money.

The only other app to be removed was Near which was crap anyway & again there data showed virtually nobody was using it.
  • Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sony's data showed that more people were using Youtube in the browser & concluded that keeping the app updated when hardly anyone was using it was a waste of time/money.
    I'm not sure that's the whole truth or that it's even Sony's doing. One thing I've noticed when using the YouTube app on the Vita compared with other devices (such as my PS3, PS4, Smart TVs and Xperia Z3) is that it doesn't have advertisments.

I also read a story yesterday which stated that Google are launching a paid service for YouTube users who don't want to see advertisments this year: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-08/google-plots-new-youtube-subscription-service-as-soon-as-this-year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trade it. You don't use it. It's just collecting dust. Then take it and the games and trade them for store credit. It will only lose value.