La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do believe doctors were involved in shady and deadly practices around Michael and could go to jail for it as those who are now being charged in the Anna Nicole case..... I simply do not believe Michael's family to any extent. They have all changed their stories over the years if you have followed them..... and Michael was for many of them..... their meal ticket. This family wanted an intervention alright....to get his money or what was left of it. The mother Katherine may be the only good one in my opinion.....but they may be playing this up to get publicitiy. Was the doctor wrong to give him Diprivan or Demerol? yes....it's a criminal charge....you cannot supply a known addict with these drugs in the U.S. but we have to also realize..Michael probably asked for the drug....so he more than likely killed himself...with some cooperation and assistance from others...

In regards to Tito....research the 3T controversy (Tito's sons) and the pictures taken with Uncle Michael for publicitiy and yes...Tito didn't like it....I believe Michael was only good to the family when he was doing something for them on a monetary basis...
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaToya Jackson is a sweet and lovely lady who is completely barking mad. Her connection to reality is tenuous at best. It's unfortunate for the Jackson family that Michael almost certainly died through an overdose of medication, it doesn't make a great story, but the idea that a "consortium" of people decided to murder him for his money is ludicrous, unless the family was the consortium.

They are seriously odd people. I begin to think that Michael may well have been the sanest of the lot.
  • mumofmitzymumofmitzy Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad as a box of frogs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's obvious that Michael Jackson was seriously drug addicted to very powerful subtances. Are his dealers at fault for his death? Of course they are, even if they are doctors but he is as well and this family of his, has a lot to answer for. Michael needed an intervention a long time ago, not six months ago. I don't know about the rest of you but if that were my brother, I would stop at nothing to help save his life and he has had this problem all these years, supposedly since 1984 and where have they been? In his life on and off and also, how much money did each of them take from him and not worry about how he was holding up. Something just doesn't seem genuine about this family to me, none of them. Maybe his Mother is alright but the rest of them really are very self-centered if you ask me. I feel it was more of what Michael could do for them instead of being there for him. He was described at the end as the loneliest man in the world and with this family, we know why. But also, it's said he didn't want to see any of them and honestly, maybe he was tired of them asking him for money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I personally find the whole family rather strange. When they're together, they seem like they all want to turn around and stick a knife in each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    So is the story that Sony wanted him dead so they could have first refusal of the Beatles back catalogue true? and if so how does that work?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    me thinks latoya is deluded.i like her but she has been so inconsistent over the years.she hasnt been a very good elder sister.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to find out a bit more about this evan chandler guy and his relationship with MJ. Simply because in an article I read today, the dentist anesthelogist (mark torbiner), who helped him give that stuff to Jordy, was also suspected and investigated for dishing out drugs such as demerol to patients (celebraties) that was not dentist related. Just seemed such a coincidence to me, if it is true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do claim Jackson got a lot of his drugs for years from dentists...so it's all so weird...
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetpea12 wrote: »
    This family is soo deluded, MJ cannot be a drug addict because they say so. It was someone else who got him hooked on drugs and then murdered him, god can he do any wrong??
    What if that poor doctor gave him the drug he begged for to get him to sleep unaware that MJ had taken other drugs as he wanted to commit suicide and make it look like the doctor did it? We will never know...

Why does this make them deluded? I think you'll find when a family (any family not just the Jacksons) is grieving over the mysterious death of a loved one, its quite common for them to look for something/someone to blame. The Jacksons are no different. They are possibly in denial but how does that make them deluded? I see it all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounds completely mad, no offence to her. She seems nice but is mental
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »

:D:D:D

No offence to you either, but that post is so funny. :D
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »

I think she's a bit off the wall although she came across OK on BB. I think Tito comes across a bit mad as well out of the Jacksons although from what I've seen Jermaine seems pretty normal, and Janet.
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noorani wrote: »
    I'd like to find out a bit more about this evan chandler guy and his relationship with MJ. Simply because in an article I read today, the dentist anesthelogist (mark torbiner), who helped him give that stuff to Jordy, was also suspected and investigated for dishing out drugs such as demerol to patients (celebraties) that was not dentist related. Just seemed such a coincidence to me, if it is true.

I wondered that too, makes you wonder about the settlement payment. Not as damaging as child abuse for sure, but a possible mitigating aspect ?
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Her claim Jackson was murdered seems far fetched. The whole point of the 02 concerts was to help Jackson get out of debt, pay off his creditors. If someone killed Jackson, he'd never pay off his debt! Who knows, perhaps his THIS IS IT concerts would rake in millions. Would seem silly to stop that happening and bump him off.

Also, Jackson never seemed a shady character involved with criminals. I doubt he was someone working with crooks out to kill him!

"Mario, we gotta taka out da hit on Jackson! He no paying his protection money!"

"Okay, Sal. I'll ado the hit! Hey, Sal, do ya wanna see my moonwalk?"

"Oh shuttahup a ya face!"

:p
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Ah yes the abusive husband her abusive father made her marry and stay with even though he was apparently treating her like shite. The same father she now wants those kids to live with.

This family puts the Borgias to shame for lies, deceit and money escapades.

Joe no longer lives with Catherine.
  • NicoNico Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mojorisin' wrote: »
    In regards to Tito....research the 3T controversy (Tito's sons) and the pictures taken with Uncle Michael for publicitiy and yes...Tito didn't like it....I believe Michael was only good to the family when he was doing something for them on a monetary basis...

i just tried googling it, maybe my research skills are a bit rusty but couldn't find anything specifically related to this controversy.
  • NicoNico Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooooohhhhh just to get back on topic, La Toya will name and shame the people that killed MJ if she can't get proper justice.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe no longer lives with Catherine.

Maybe not but they still just had a huge party in Las Vegas to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary at which Michael and his kids were present apparently. And as he is making plenty pronouncements about the childrens futures I would say he will be having some input.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    Her claim Jackson was murdered seems far fetched. The whole point of the 02 concerts was to help Jackson get out of debt, pay off his creditors. If someone killed Jackson, he'd never pay off his debt! Who knows, perhaps his THIS IS IT concerts would rake in millions. Would seem silly to stop that happening and bump him off.

Also, Jackson never seemed a shady character involved with criminals. I doubt he was someone working with crooks out to kill him!

"Mario, we gotta taka out da hit on Jackson! He no paying his protection money!"

"Okay, Sal. I'll ado the hit! Hey, Sal, do ya wanna see my moonwalk?"

"Oh shuttahup a ya face!"

:p

Michael could have never completed those concerts though, I think most people figured that one out.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only way MJ couldve been murdered is it that final dose was given to him against his will...:rolleyes:

If thats not the case (and no one has suggested it was) then he either ASKED to have that final injection, or self medicated himself.....

Therefore MJ is responsible for his own death...

Im sorry but I dont buy that the family couldnt get to him... LaToya seems to imply they wanted an intervention but staff prevented it..... oh, so MJ never had a mobile, or never ever answered the phone himself?????:rolleyes: So effectively shes saying the family simply couldnt speak to him at all??

Assuming they WERE in contact with him (and they havent said they werent) then surely if the topic of drugs came up then surely the resistance mustve come from Jackson himself?? wasnt there a quote a couple of weeks ago where Jackson was quoted as saying he'd died without his drugs??

Why wasnt he sectioned when he was found unconscious after an overdose a few years ago?? (was it 2004??) That wouldve been an ideal time as he was being proved to be a danger to himself??

This is looking more and more like the resistance was coming from Jackson himself and that the family are engaging in damage limitation...
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    But also, it's said he didn't want to see any of them and honestly, maybe he was tired of them asking him for money.

*devils advocate*

Maybe because they were trying to make him sort himself out (wasn't it said that Janet had tried to stage an intervention). A drug addict being told he was doing okay and not to worry ("here have some more - they just don't understand") would have been very easy to manipulate against family members telling him to get clean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetpea12 wrote: »
    This family is soo deluded, MJ cannot be a drug addict because they say so. It was someone else who got him hooked on drugs and then murdered him, god can he do any wrong??
    What if that poor doctor gave him the drug he begged for to get him to sleep unaware that MJ had taken other drugs as he wanted to commit suicide and make it look like the doctor did it? We will never know...

has randy or marlon even spoken out about michael, i think thats the first time i heard marlon speak at the memorial and he genuially seemed to love his brother and randy seems very quite compared to the rest of the family, maybe it because marlon, michael and randy are smiliar in age.

i dont know if any articles have come out from them maybe in america they have, but id like to think that at least one or 2 of his family loved him for him insteasd of his money.

but your right they do seem a bit nuts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobbyd wrote: »
    I wondered that too, makes you wonder about the settlement payment. Not as damaging as child abuse for sure, but a possible mitigating aspect ?

I think there is something definately fishy there. After I found that article, at some point, tmz reported that he got a lot of his prescriptions from dentists. And to my knowledge, you have to learn this stuff from somewhere, whether what it is, or how to get it, and we tend to repeat behaviours that are succesful.

Reading the transcript of what Evan Chandler reportedly said in a phone call, gives it a whole other meaning to me. "There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it"

This is conjecture, but perhaps there really was more going on than we know.
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Professor Plum. In the bedroom. With the Demerol.