Options

The Final will Wagner manage to get there?

morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Now time is ticking and The V man is still getting in ..has Simon thought that the rage against the machine campaign made him think again last year:eek:
What if they up the game just to tee him off and Wagner gets to the Final:confused:
Because it is afteral the public vote is it not ..Unles he has contingency plans in place he could be left a very sad Simon:cry:

Comments

• Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    It seems that the further Wagner goes in this competition the motes followers he'll pick up ...

But you'd think if Simon wanted him out then he could twist the elimination numbers to get him out !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Same Difference managed to make it to the final few years ago. They werent as novelty or talentless as Vagner but they definitely didnt deserve to be top 3.

I think Wagner could defo make it to the final, but in the end the public panic and I honestly cant see him winning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natec wrote: »
    Same Difference managed to make it to the final few years ago. They werent as novelty or talentless as Vagner but they definitely didnt deserve to be top 3.

I think Wagner could defo make it to the final, but in the end the public panic and I honestly cant see him winning.

May be music will win out ..But same difference were singers and the FB militants were not in power at that time so it will be Interesting:confused:
  • Options
    steveo77steveo77 Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    my theory is this

there will be 4 acts in the final - one of which will be Wagner

by getting in the bottom 2 so early Cher cannot now win and she will not make it.

I also think Rebecca may make a shock exit before the final :eek: hope im wrong though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    It seems that the further Wagner goes in this competition the motes followers he'll pick up ...

But you'd think if Simon wanted him out then he could twist the elimination numbers to get him out !!

;)Something tells me that he will have to think of something if Wagner makes it so close to the end ..His usual nonchalont I dont care look will become rather more rabbit in the headlights :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

I think the final will be Rebecca, Matt and One D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveo77 wrote: »
    my theory is this

there will be 4 acts in the final - one of which will be Wagner

by getting in the bottom 2 so early Cher cannot now win and she will not make it.

I also think Rebecca may make a shock exit before the final :eek: hope im wrong though

Yep it looks like he will make it ..Or he would have def gone by now ..It is a big :confused:I reckon to the end
  • Options
    Forum Member
    simon cowell would LOVE it if Wagner made the final

if the public thought he had a chance of winning then people would vote in their droves to try and stop it.
    the longer Wagner stays in the more money Cowell makes
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Cheryl's little episode with Wagner on Saturday night, when he looked quite hurt at what she said to him, will be to his advantage and gain him a few extra votes next week!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagint the tweens and girls will be using all their credit to make them win ..One Direction have a high majority vote with girl mobs ...hmmmm I was a Bay city Roller fan so I know what they are like ..and that ages me terribly :( lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

if the public thought he had a chance of winning then people would vote in their droves to try and stop it.

You have it right there Simon wins whatever :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for the guy, all the people voting for him are making him feel he actually has talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he is being totally used by Simon Cowell to make money

if he has any sense he will just enjoy his few weeks in the spotlight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is being totally used by Simon Cowell to make money

if he has any sense he will just enjoy his few weeks in the spotlight

And so are the GBP as well. but oh well its fun watching them all get uptight etc. So for me he can win as I think it be funny all these who will be saying "we did it" because what did they really do apart from pay Simon more money than normal.
  • Options
    hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner is X factor's equivalent of Anne Widdecombe in SCD.
    I think they should team up as a double act in panto this year as a singing and dancing duo.
  • Options
    nathanscaffnathanscaff Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to know what type of show the x factor is. Simon kept katie in over TrayC because he said "katie was more entertaining". Louis kept cher in because she was emotional. Yet other weeks they keep the act who done the best sing off. So is it a singing contest an entertainment contest or who can cry and make the judges feel sorry for me contest. I wish the judges would make up their minds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member

cowel ovbiously wants him to stay thats why he was placed near the end of the show. I doubt he wants him to be in the final... but id bet hed be happy with him making the semis. Its more votes and controversy.

He is turning into the new controversy, katie is taking a back seat, i can see katie going out next week.

Having said that, wagnar is polling among the lower portion of votes, so i dont think he will make it that far- he was 8%, while katie, and cher were 7%. I can see cher steping it up next week, being placed near the end so she doesnt get the lowest votes.

So wagnar, katie and mary could be bottom two next week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    utoia2007

how are you aware of those figures??
    or have you just made them up...
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    utoia2007

how are you aware of those figures??
    or have you just made them up...

I think ive seen some1 quoting them in another thread. Wheather they can be belived or not is another thing !!
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the guy, all the people voting for him are making him feel he actually has talent.

But he has talent, a god given talent:D no one can murder a song quite like the devine one does.

If Cheryl Cole can make it with zero ability and few tacky tattoos then I'm sure Wagner can.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »
    I think he understands exactly what is happening and is playing to his audience perfectly. We want someone who BELIEVES dammit!! :D
  • Options
    RichievillaRichievilla Posts: 6,179
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching a few weeks ago as there is nobody imo with any star quality and the whole formula is dull and predictable. Having said that, based on the cruel personal comments labelled at Wagner and Katie, in particular, it would be great if they were the final 2, however unlikely that may be.
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know what type of show the x factor is. Simon kept katie in over TrayC because he said "katie was more entertaining". Louis kept cher in because she was emotional. Yet other weeks they keep the act who done the best sing off. So is it a singing contest an entertainment contest or who can cry and make the judges feel sorry for me contest. I wish the judges would make up their minds

That's easy, it is a very self-aware, media savvy, manipulative, scripted slice of weekend light entertainment trash that uses the premise of a talent show as its hook.
  • Options
    GANA66GANA66 Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he makes the finale, I hope he'll do a duett with Cheryl ;)
  • Options
    Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,757
    Forum Member
    Sadly, no. They'll put him on first the week they want him out - which will probably be next week now that Cheryl's mini me is in danger.