Love.angel.music.baby

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
Forum Member
Picked this up in Poundland and am thoroughly enjoying it!!
Wondered if anyone else likes the album :) Crash is such a tune

Comments

• HelloRainHelloRain Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's great, the best pop album of the 2000s along with Britney's Blackout IMO.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Hollaback Girl from this album was such a huge hit when it came out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also bought this album from Poundland a few weeks back and was pleasantly surprised by how great this album really is. Rich Girl, Hollaback Girl, Cool, Crash, Danger Zone, Harajuku Girls, Serious are all amazing poop songs. And What You Waiting For is one my favourite songs ever.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't listened to it for years but got it for Xmas o4 and was my album of 05 such a great pop album shame the follow up The Sweet Escape wasn't as good :)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Despite only doing two albums, Gwen stefani will always remain one of my all time fav popstars, plus her work with No Doubt. Her debut is one of my all time favs and it is just such a great pop album.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Very good album, hollaback girl sounded awesome in the clubs
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Gwen Stefani! 'What You Waiting For? is one of my favourite pop songs, and I remember everyone singing 'Hollaback Girl' at school :D:D Great album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My fav song from the album is The Real Thing. Me and and a past friend were obsessed with that song for ages when we were in Junior High. I always think of her when it comes on.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it when it came out. Shame that 'The Sweet Escape' was nowhere near as good.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Brilliant album with a great set of singles. I remember R1 playing 'Bubble Pop Electric' and suggesting it was a future single, sadly nothing came of it :(. Serious, Crash and Danger Zone were all brilliant too.

I also love The Sweet Escape. I remember being initially disappointed at 'Wind It Up'. It always sounds unfinished to me, but tracks like Wonderful Life and 4 in the Morning definitely made up for it.
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Come together all over the world from the hoods of Japan harajuku girls WHAT WHAT WHAT"

Eve's that girl.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I love this album. :) It always reminds me of summer. I need to put that back on my iPod.

I really liked the second album as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her second album is very underrated. What i like about it is how isn't your typical commericial pop album. It's a million miles away from her debut and it felt much more grounded, especially as she was pregnant and eventually had her son Kingston during the writing and recording process. Considering what a lot of crap the new No doubt album was, I would like Ms Stefani to make a comeback after she has baby no 3. I know she has said she is done with Pop music, but she could easily do a Lily Allen and change her mind.
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Love.Angel.Music.Baby. Not a bad track on it. I love The Sweet Escape too, Wind It Up was rubbish but the rest of the tracks are very good.
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Love.Angel.Music.Baby. Not a bad track on it. I love The Sweet Escape too, Wind It Up was rubbish but the rest of the tracks are very good.

I really like 'Wind It Up' :blush:.