Options

Why The Blands Must Go This Week

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is a load of rubbish- there would be a public uproar and is probably illegal in terms of how they have advertised the voting etc- you just can't allow people to waist their money like that and they would NEVER bring this bunch from last year in.
  • Options
    Shin GoukiShin Gouki Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rizstar wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ NEW UNCONFIRMED BB EVICTION TWIST ON FRIDAY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just saw this on another forum:

" Great news BB fans!!!

This will blow you away.

BB's latest twist is 4 out & 4 in this Friday, incredible or what!!!

The twist is the 4 with the fewest votes go, so far it's reported those cats are: Michael, Mikey, Imogen & Jennie. The 4 to go in are........wait for it...........Kinga, Craig, Makosi & Anthony from last year. Wow! Gonna be amazing - BB u rock! The further twist is Jayne gets evicted, how fab. That will wipe the smile of her evil face.

My source is good, no, better than good, totally trustworthy - a C4 insider. He said, "The rating this year are better than ever & this twist will just keep them spiraling".

Good job BB! "

BTW this could all be a lie. Probably is a lie.

If you believe that garbage then you're a fool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    ShellyD wrote:
    I agree with you, but sadly it just won't happen. If it's a vote to evict then the dull ones just don't bring out the emotions in people to pick up the phone. It's a shame as the show is going to lose one of the big characters and we're going to be left with very little and if it's a double eviction and we lose 2 that will be the final nail in the coffin imo

I agree, 100%. People always keep in dull characters over outrageous and slightly annoying ones- look at BB4, we lost Tickle and Federico when Cameron could have been disposed of- then he ended up winning! Double evictions should be abolished, nobody wins in a double eviction, not the housemates, the public or even Endemol as they are ratings killers.

Unfortunately for just about everyone, I foresee a final four of Mikey, Imogen, Glyn and Pete :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I urge people to use your votes wisely and this amazing chance to get rid of the blands - I.e. Imogen- my fave to go- closely followed by the dull, constantly preening herself, Susy, Mikey and Glyn- who add NOTHING to the house at all. All Imogen does is it around looking vaguely attractive and just over use the word 'bebe' all day long.
    Nothing else.

We need to keep the characters- that includes Aisleyne -the stirrers, the nutters- remember this is a show for our entertainment.

I hope you will also think about this and vote out the blands!!

Your right this show is for OUR entertainment. You want everyone to look at the big picture? Well here it is:

There ARE no bland boring housemates who do nothing. Apart from Glyn who is their dopey comedy character, there are two catagories. The people who are involved in the Nikki and Pete storylines and the people who are not. If you fall into the latter catagory then you simply do not get shown. Aisleyne is lucky because she managed to grab a storyline by being in the house next door. Prior to that The only reason her exposure increased was because of her involvement with Pete and her involvement with Nikki. Anyone in direct conflict with aislyene or involved in a love angle with her will get full coverage now.

Save your pennies. Endemol are running the show and telling you what to think. You really DONT decide!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Yes, Yes, Yes a thread worth reading. Get SUSIE out! She makes me feel old with her cups of tea - boring boring boring.

We will never learn if we keep kicking out the entertaining ones remember we dont have to live with them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Mellaboo wrote:
    Yes, Yes, Yes a thread worth reading. Get SUSIE out! She makes me feel old with her cups of tea - boring boring boring.

We will never learn if we keep kicking out the entertaining ones remember we dont have to live with them!

A more balanced show is needed. Not one with just mentally unstable people dominating every scene.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Imogen's not a bad person, besides she's a pretty wallpaper.Tearing her off the wall is only gonna make the house look ugly. :mad:
  • Options
    lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imogen, Mikey, Susie, Jennie and Aisleyne -possibly Richard are the only ones I'd have anything to do with if I met them all.
    The rest I'd cross to the other side of the continent to avoid.
    I suspect that those who call them 'boring' would be the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But this isn't about who we like or would want to be friends with in reality- its an entertainment tv show there so we can feast our eyes on people who cause friction and make sparks fly etc etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    But this isn't about who we like or would want to be friends with in reality- its an entertainment tv show there so we can feast our eyes on people who cause friction and make sparks fly etc etc

That person is just another (and there's plenty here, apparently) example of someone who doesn't understand the concept of Big Brother as a programme.
  • Options
    GO_THE_FROGO_THE_FRO Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kenobi wrote:
    That person is just another (and there's plenty here, apparently) example of someone who doesn't understand the concept of Big Brother as a programme.

What I think you have that the other way round
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    GO_THE_FRO wrote:
    What I think you have that the other way round

Um......what?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluntbob wrote:
    A more balanced show is needed. Not one with just mentally unstable people dominating every scene.

It won't happen though. It will just be the next person in line to grab all the attention, then the next. Why do you think Jayne is in there?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought I would bring this up again- watching last night- so much of the entertainment is provided by Nikki and Ash- the top favs to go. They are openly emotional, easy to wind up, will vocalise their annoyance with people, cause friction and tension- its brilliant.
    My vote is going to IMOGEN I urge others to do the same. I think we could still do this- all of last nights Big Mouth audience also felt this too and wanted to get the bland, dull people out and leave these 2 in.

It could still be done, vote - IMOGEN or SUSIE and we have chance...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I would bring this up again- watching last night- so much of the entertainment is provided by Nikki and Ash- the top favs to go. They are openly emotional, easy to wind up, will vocalise their annoyance with people, cause friction and tension- its brilliant.
    My vote is going to IMOGEN I urge others to do the same. I think we could still do this- all of last nights Big Mouth audience also felt this too and wanted to get the bland, dull people out and leave these 2 in.

It could still be done, vote - IMOGEN or SUSIE and we have chance...

Couldn't agree more. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good!

:)

Lets get voting- Imogen or Susie !!
  • Options
    TARTY-TARATARTY-TARA Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richard has had a few votes from me today..and ash...
    nikki cant go.. :(
  • Options
    ilovebbilovebb Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    im voting imogen OUT OUT OUT

susie will prob be up next week

imo will go under radar and not get enuf votes to be up for eviction. :mad: