"Nadine" I won't do xfactor I want to sing "Live" so it starts.........

mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a284164/nadine-coyle-i-wouldnt-go-on-x-factor.html

She is on my twitter, and I have never heard a song & album, bigged up by the artist as nadine has done, now she starting on the xfactor, hope she can deliver

Comments

• Sparkling GemSparkling Gem Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    I have seen her sing live a few times and she is dreadful:eek:
    The last time I remember seeing her was when she sang at the Stephen Gately Tribute, it was embarrassing.:o
    The thing is Cheryl knows she isn't a great singer, she knows her limits, but she she can put on a good performance.
    I think Nadine thinks she is alot better than she is:(
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they can't sing then they should not be in the music business.
    Too many frauds in the music biz these days.

Cowell & Walsh giving standing ovations to mimed performances from "artists" who can't sing live just make them look even bigger idiots.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems her promo campaign consists of slagging off Cheryl/Girls Aloud
    Forum Member
    It's not like it's a new thing though, people have been making records and not able to sing live forever!
    It is certainly rife now, especially now they use auto tune on a so called talent show:D
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Seems her promo campaign consists of slagging off Cheryl/Girls Aloud

I know! Cheryl has never slagged anyone off.:p

Nadine could learn from Saint Cheryl.
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »

Nadine could learn of Saint Cheryl.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nadine could learn of Saint Cheryl.

Cheryl has never claimed or made out is is a "serious artist" though, like with all this bollocks Nadine keeps coming out with
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tangsman wrote: »
    If they can't sing then they should not be in the music business.
    Too many frauds in the music biz these days.

Cowell & Walsh giving standing ovations to mimed performances from "artists" who can't sing live just make them look even bigger idiots.

I just cant watch it anymore. As each year passes, the reality of how out of touch these 'judges' are with the current music scene; is shocking to behold. It's cringe-worthy television. The sycophantic back slapping of unbelievably sub-par 'performances' makes me sick into my mouth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl has never claimed or made out is is a "serious artist" though, like with all this bollocks Nadine keeps coming out with

Then she shouldn't have made a tit of herself singing live on The Live Lounge. That is for serious artists.

Is Nadine's song getting much radio play? It is not a great song and she won't have the Girls Aloud fans backing her. I think it will struggle to break into the top 10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then she shouldn't have made a tit of herself singing live on The Live Lounge. That is for serious artists.

Is Nadine's song getting much radio play? It is not a great song and she won't have the Girls Aloud fans backing her. I think it will struggle to break into the top 10.

Since when has the Live Lounge been for serious artists, exactly? Girls Aloud have gone on there numerous times, and their music is far from serious! Just cheesy and fun pop written by someone else, picked by the label and then performed by them.

As for her single, it's not in the top 100 airplay yet
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone speaks honestly about the X-factor. Makes a pleasant change!
  • -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she's right about the X Factor.
    A singing competition where acts & judges mime.
    Wow. That is talent.

& if she wants to do primarily live gigs, then let her.

Perhaps she wants to work for her success & not do one silly TV show & sit back & wait for a number one.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I'm getting a bit sick of her stories, just because I don't like the very overrated Cheryl doesn't mean by default I like this woman either.

Both annoy me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I think Nadine's making a mistake slagging off Cheryl and the rest of Girls Aloud, who all of her old fans clearly love. She's definitely not as good as she thinks she is and comes across as being a bit stuck up. I don't think her hate campaign's gonna do her sales figures any favours. Also, considering she thinks that she's such a good singer she could have brought out a song which shows off this amazing song more, Insatiable is a bit crap imo. Doesn't give me much hope for the standard of her album
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nadine should just keep quiet...she will be the female Robbie, no doubt leave the band and then when they have a reunion years later she will want to go back to have some success.

I do think that GA in the original lineup is over, they just havent announced things to keep a backup plan.

chezza is going to make it big in the US - according to Cowell, then having a girlband might also give some publicity to all of them, including Nadine.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    If she has said these things Nadine isn't doing herself any favours this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she has said these things Nadine isn't doing herself any favours this week.

She has come out and attacked the media.

She is never going to win against the Cowell PR machine.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Jodie- wrote: »
    Well, she's right about the X Factor.
    A singing competition where acts & judges mime.
    Wow. That is talent.

The acts do not mime.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweet from Nadine:

It is scary how people take twisted media reports as truth. I have no interest in speaking badly of anyone! Have not, will not.
    about 2 hours ago via Echofon

Surely people still don't take what is written in red-top showbiz sections as gospel?!?
  • mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweet from Nadine:

It is scary how people take twisted media reports as truth. I have no interest in speaking badly of anyone! Have not, will not.
    about 2 hours ago via Echofon

Surely people still don't take what is written in red-top showbiz sections as gospel?!?[/QUOTE

gospel no, but only things seem to come ot of Nadine camp & nothing from Cheryl's or any other Girls Aloud mrmbers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Someone speaks honestly about the X-factor. Makes a pleasant change!

Except it's a bit silly when it comes from someone who was made a success by reality TV herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    Except it's a bit silly when it comes from someone who was made a success by reality TV herself.

...and performed on the show twice before!
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And got thrown off the Irish version of Popstars (after winning a place in the group at the end) for deliberately lying about her age... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    ...and performed on the show twice before!

And both performances were live.
  • Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand Nadine, as she comes across as I am better than everyone else, but the one thing that really gets me with her is her stupid bloody fake American accent, as she is obviously putting it on, as half the time she talks Irish and then all of a sudden, in comes the fake Yankee twang, which sounds ridiculous.

The other thing is that she is not the greatest singer, especially live.

I think she should bugger off back to America, where she obviously wants to be, then see how well her solo career takes off there, as she will be back before you know all Irish again and begging Louis Walsh to kick start her career, as she is Irish and he will take on anyone that is Irish, including Jedward.