Neville Hendricks apologises to Katie Price

Comments

• Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I have never liked Peter Andre, how many times does he have to be caught lying before the penny drops with his fans?!?!? Katie was too good for him, she might be a nightmare but she is also the first to admit it.

But she admits it with no apology, just an attitude that says she does what she likes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    But she admits it with no apology, just an attitude that says she does what she likes.

Apology to who? You? Me? Or the GBP and anyone else who knows her for being young and reckless in the past???:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you really need proof that KP didn't murder kids or eat their hearts out Lexi? Am willing to organise a 'source' to talk to the papers. Am sure if you read it in the papers you might believe it! :p:D
    Hmmm, nope, I don't...I did have a quick google and couldn't find anything, 3am have never mentioned it and the tv critics haven't either....but what do they know?:D

Hmmm. She looks pretty hungry (and eeeeeeevil) to me here. I bet the next pic in this sequence showed her leaning in for a bite. ;)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA (obviously with CP's blessings) constantly took his 'beef' with KP and shared it in the media- New magazine anyone? Are you going to slate him or demonise him for this as well?:rolleyes: #karma

Did he call her a cvnt or say he wished she would crash and die in New, must have missed that.
    Oh wait, that was her, wasn't it.
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »

I don't feel she needs to apologise to me for being a nightmare. It doesn't affect my life in any way, shape or form.

She clearly loves loves her children, has worked hard (whether you like to admit it or not, millions don't come to people who sit and do nothing) to provide them a nice life (and PA £15k a month pocket money if this KMaddock is to be believed) and doesn't spend her whole life ducking and diving to keep up the pretence of being 'Miss Perfect' when she knows fine well she's anything but!!
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so confused :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    They are all a bunch of idiots with too much ego and money! They should all be placed onto a desert Island and left there to rot and fester in there own filth!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's PA's business who PA choses to befriend... My point is, it's not nice how he allowed the same 'friends' to slander the mother of his TWO KIDS or should i say little ones like some poster on here put it!:p:D:D

How did they slander KP, everything she does is in the papers, in Rebeccas books, on Rtv or she tells us.We already know it all and have seen it all, down to her lawn free fanjita.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused at the bigging KP up because she doesn't eat children. :confused:
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    That sounds very rude :D:D:D

Hahaha, ooops, now you point it out, it really does!:o:D
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I'm confused at the bigging KP up because she doesn't eat children. :confused:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D To some people that makes her perfect;)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    (from twitter) TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    MissKatiePrice Based on what I have found out to my cost recently. I now know that I owe you an apology. I hope that you will accept it.
    15 minutes ago

Let's speculate, shall we? I'll start:

It suggests that some info has come to light regarding something that went down in the past that Nev was party to that he now feels bad about. Something that she was accused of perhaps that has now turned out to be false...?

I think you and I might be thinking along the same lines.
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Did he call her a cvnt or say he wished she would crash and die in New, must have missed that.
    Oh wait, that was her, wasn't it.

I'd rather someone i once used to share my life with calls me a 'cu#t' and 'wishes me dead' in the heat of anger AFTER they hear i was trying to slander them to the public and accusing them of 'burning' their own child & being neglectful/ abusive & being the mother from hell just so i look good...

Well Quasi, I'd rather that than someone i once shared my life with crucifying me so am hated even more #burngate anyone!

if it's a case of who's worserer.... i know who i would choose!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had a shag after her marriage ended, she didn't murder kids and eat their hearts. Let's step back from the hyperbole, shall we.
    Either has PA but he gets stick in any case for what are the same things, double standards ? I think so.
    I agree with you that Jordan is no angel and she has done some pretty disgusting things (introducing men into her home and her children's lives for a start) but I believe she loves those kids and both of them are guilty of using them in games of one up manship . Have you forgotten the burn story with pictures leaked to Dan Wootton which must have come from someone close to Pete.

Exactly these two are the same,the burn incident should have been kept quiet and KP should not have mentioned the Harvey incident either.
    The thing is we dont know whats going on behind the scenes with these two, but clearly a lot is.
    After two years its time for both to grow up and think of their kids and not who wins the fight. KP is very combative and competitive and PA is the latter. KP does a lot of stuff to annoy PA and she succeeds.Its so childish.

KP is hardly a victim , she is up to her silicone boobs in the rows with her ex. She has been abusive and has lied.People have slated her before and she relishes these fights.Its how she gets her face in the papers, what other talent has she?
    Being outrageous and having public rows are how KP gets publicity,Its how she has always done it.

As for Nev he playing dirty to get at his ex and now it suits to kiss KP's ass, so he does it.The man has come over as a nasty piece of work IMo, very nasty.
    Forum Member
    Hmmm. She looks pretty hungry (and eeeeeeevil) to me here. I bet the next pic in this sequence showed her leaning in for a bite. ;)

eish, i do' know if it's my computer... the link wont open!:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather someone i once used to share my life with calls me a 'cu#t' and 'wishes me dead' in the heat of anger AFTER they hear i was trying to slander them to the public and accusing them of 'burning' their own child & being neglectful/ abusive & being the mother from hell just so i look good...

Well Quasi, I'd rather that than someone i once shared my life with crucifying me so am hated even more #burngate anyone!

if it's a case of who's worserer.... i know who i would choose!

She called him a cvnt just after he left not after burn gate.
    Noone worser, they are all the same.
  • Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=OneFourThree;51823986]It's PA's business who PA choses to befriend... My point is, it's not nice how he allowed the same 'friends' to slander the mother of his TWO KIDS or should i say little ones like some poster on here put it!:p:D:D[/QUOTE]

And your problem with a four year old child being called "a little one"?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eish, i do' know if it's my computer... the link wont open!:o

Try it now - http://s2.madeformums.com/uploads/images/large/12445.jpg But just remember, it's an image of KP about to eat a baby :eek: so don't say you weren't warned. :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either has PA but he gets stick in any case for what are the same things, double standards ? I think so.

[/B]

The quote I was responding to had said that Kp was guilty of the "Vilest thing a woman can do" in Ibiza. Now, setting aside the rather outdated attitude to women and sexuality, I do think calling a break up shag the Vilest thing a woman can do more than a little dramatic. Without resorting to Godwins, I pointed out (with what I had hoped was ironic hyperbole) that shagging a random while on a break up holiday is not quite in the same league as killing children and eating their hearts.

Had bog all to do with Pa. Or Kp for that matter. Because I don't like either of them, and think they are both as bad as each other. More to do with the slightly hysterical tone of the post and the use of the "Vilest thing a woman can do".
    Forum Member
    People have slated her before and she relishes these fights.Its how she gets her face in the papers, what other talent has she?
    Being outrageous and having public rows are how KP gets publicity,Its how she has always done it.

Excuse me if am wrong, but didn't Katie CONSTANTLY ask Pete to keep things (their differences) out of the public?:confused: #confuseddotcom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how wonderful for her, to receive an apology is such a nice feeling.

and of course she isn't perfect but she was pitched against a well orchestrated campaign. Just like they tried to do with KK when she left but has backfired dramatically.

The comparison was between the doting father, celibate, broken man. She could never win that campaign she is Katie Price after all. CAN couldn't fail. But he wasn't celibate or a broken man. The recent oversaturation of sugar coated Andre was just beginning to make more of us gag and they just got too greedy. The sympathy vote ran its course and the public became sick of him milking it. Of course he will have his die hard fans, every celebrity does. It will be very interesting to see how good CP is at damage limitation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have found liquid water on Mars and we are here discussing this load codswallop, oh well back to the gossip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuse me if am wrong, but didn't Katie CONSTANTLY ask Pete to keep things (their differences) out of the public?:confused: #confuseddotcom

True, but she did not practice what she preached did she?the biggest gob was hers.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Try it now - http://s2.madeformums.com/uploads/images/large/12445.jpg But just remember, it's an image of KP about to eat a baby :eek: so don't say you weren't warned. :D

I dunno about eating the baby, but she has just given me diabetes with all that sugar pink. <vom>
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had a shag after her marriage ended, she didn't murder kids and eat their hearts. Let's step back from the hyperbole, shall we.
    That would be asking far too much.:p: I have never understood the rabid hatred shown on here and elsewhere towards certain reality stars. :confused:It says FAR more about the character of the attackers that they have so lost touch with any sense of reality (sic) that they make out their hate figure du jour to be far worse than Myra Hindley and Rosemary West combined. It also speaks volumes about their own sexual repression that they think it unacceptable for a woman and a mother to have sex with any man other than her husband and then only in bed with the lights off. I can't help feeling their vitriol must sour their own lives, whilst at the time making not one iota of difference to the object of their animousity who remains blissfully unaware of their mere existence.;)
This discussion has been closed.