Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think my irony meter just exploded.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "he even tried it on with me years back!"

yes dear... a few years back, not like "just before xmas".

Go away child, no one actually cares what you think..Stupid washed up mare. (Chantelle that is, not Kelly) :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I'd always listen to someone who was willingly impregnated by Alex Reid when it comes to advice on relationships
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf does it have to do with her anyway?
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, I'd always listen to someone who was willingly impregnated by Alex Reid when it comes to advice on relationships

Oh god! Can you imagine the horror of a paper taking her on as an agony aunt on relationships?! :o:o *there needs to be a faint emote*
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Wtf does it have to do with her anyway?

Typical MO of the desperate zeleb, attach themselves to someone with a career/media profile in order to try and grab a bit of their spotlight.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She concluded: 'She's gone from dating Hollywood stars such a Jason Statham and Billy Zane to seeing Tornado. It's a bit of a comedown. I think she deserves better.

Uh-huh

Preston - Rav wilding - Alex Reid. Someone from Towie is probably next...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Oh god! Can you imagine the horror of a paper taking her on as an agony aunt on relationships?! :o:o *there needs to be a faint emote*

Hmm.
    I suppose she could be doing a reverse psychology type thing.
    Just think "What would Chantelle do?"
    Then do the complete opposite.
  • Options
    Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "he even tried it on with me years back!"

...And?
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Chantelle had a little dig at Danielle Lloyd on twitter the other day over certain matters saying she feels sorry for her kids.Jackie Lloyd Danielles mum tweeted Chantelle criticising her for saying that but soon piped down and deleted the tweet after Chantelle tweeted a screenshot of Danielle saying the exact samething about Chantelle in 2012.She tweeted Jackie saying Danielle stabbed me in the back when I was at my lowest.

Chanelle Hayes had a giggle at Ms Lloyds brass neck too.
    On this occasion Im team Chantelle!
    Lloyd is a vile hypocrite.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, so is Chantelle. This is the woman who has never had a successful relationship, so she's in no position to make pronouncements on anyone else's love life!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Uh-huh

Preston - Rav wilding - Alex Reid. Someone from Towie is probably next...

Kirk Norcross?

Jack Cockings - aka Melanie Sykes's ex is back on the market. He's got form for targeting zelebs on Twitter - perhaps he and Chantelle should hook up, do an OK photoshoot, have a pregnancy 'scare', a split, reunion, wedding, divorce etc. £££££££££ in. C'mon guys - don't let us down.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Kirk Norcross?

Jack Cockings - aka Melanie Sykes's ex is back on the market. He's got form for targeting zelebs on Twitter - perhaps he and Chantelle should hook up, do an OK photoshoot, have a pregnancy 'scare', a split, reunion, wedding, divorce etc. £££££££££ in. C'mon guys - don't let us down.

You cynic lol!Anyone would think you were suggesting that celebritys and magazines portray contrived fictional situations in order to milk ££££s from the public!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirk Norcross?

Just how many looking sad in Sainsburys, shouting down the phone in Lakeside, dumping black bin bags full of his stuff outside her house, comfort eating a kebab shots would a new relationship/break up generate - kerching!
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her people have the Daily Mail on speed dial.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chantelle is akin to a Frankenstein monster.

She was/is a nobody with zero talent that now infests the media at all levels.

She doesn't offer anything or say anything of any real interest, yet she always gets column inches.

Damn you Big Brother for creating this 'monster'!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Chantelle criticising Kelly's relationship with him for? He hasn't bashed her, he hasn't cheated on her, so she seems to be getting all high and mighty all of a sudden over this.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantelle's opinion would be one of the last that would be on my radar
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just how many looking sad in Sainsburys, shouting down the phone in Lakeside, dumping black bin bags full of his stuff outside her house, comfort eating a kebab shots would a new relationship/break up generate - kerching!

& then Chan's 'heartbreak diet' where she's papped looking pale, skinny and tearful and announces she can 'never trust another Man again' followed, 2 days later, by shots of them 'frolicking' in the park and feeding each other strawberries, after a 'heartfelt reconciliation' and re-following each other on Twitter. Ah, it fair warms the cockles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2548089/Chantelle-Houghton-enjoys-coffee-date-mystery-man.html

Oh look at these completely unstaged photos of her strolling along without a care in the world. She's obviously completely unaware that there are paps hanging out just waiting for random passing celebs as Billericay is full of them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2548089/Chantelle-Houghton-enjoys-coffee-date-mystery-man.html

Oh look at these completely unstaged photos of her strolling along without a care in the world. She's obviously completely unaware that there are paps hanging out just waiting for random passing celebs as Billericay is full of them

LMAO! I love the expression on the blokes face in the background. the FFS" face. :) Sums it all up really.

If that photo could talk all you would hear is a highpitched fake "HAHAHA" *flicks hair* as she laughs at what he has said.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO! I love the expression on the blokes face in the background. the FFS" face. :) Sums it all up really.

If that photo could talk all you would hear is a highpitched fake "HAHAHA" *flicks hair* as she laughs at what he has said.

That poor man that is linking her really doesn't know what he is letting himself in for.:blush:
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The face of the bloke in the background summarises the feelings of the readers quite nicely, I think!
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

"Ooh let's just casually stop and look in the window of an Estate Agents so they can speculate that we're moving in together"