Perez Hilton says Celebrity Big brother experience "worse than my father dying"

124»

Comments

• Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The FACT is , Perez is saying that the experience is worse than his father dying.

That's really, really extreme. And I DON'T BELIEVE it.

He's using his father's death to make people think he's suffering so so much.

And yet if he truly was, he would behave differently or leave.

All this 'give in to the bullies' nonsense sounds like a bunch of twelve year olds.

Well I guess its not hard to believe that he is feeling a lot of the same symptoms that he would have had when he lost his Dad, stress, fear, anger, sadness and what's more he no longer has his confidante to express these feelings to.

Scoff all you ike it's not for you to judge how he feels then or now.
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    No point in sighing, I find your stance on this ridiculous tbh, I dont care how old he is or the circumstances as to where or why he is there and suffering it. The fact is there is no reason for him to give in to the bullies, they are the ones who should be gone not him.

Bullies need to be faced face on which is what he is doing and BB should be dealing with it with warnings and removal if needed.

The fact really is he is a bully being bullied.

Who is worse than the other?

I would deduce that Perez is still playing a game. He went in there bullying - to become bullied.

That is exactly how he wanted it to be played out. He was waiting for it. Nadia helped move that along even more.

And don't say he wasn't a bully.. because he was in the beginning. Actions speak louder than words was his game plan for the first week.

BTW I was bullied terribly when I was younger. So kind of know what Im talking about.
  • FerilatgatrFerilatgatr Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bullying is a term used so loosely when it comes to BB, but I suppose it is how things effects you. I find it hard to believe that being in that house is worse than losing his father, BUT I don't know how he truly feels. If he had a horrible relationship with has father, then it might be true. I don't have any sympathy for him though. He comes across as arrogant and narcissistic. He can dish it out, but can't take it.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,965
    Forum Member
    If it's so terrible then why doesn't he really apologise and make a new start? Or leave?

Oooh right, it's not THAT terrible then.

He apologised to all the HMs when he came out of the secret house!
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I guess its not hard to believe that he is feeling a lot of the same symptoms that he would have had when he lost his Dad, stress, fear, anger, sadness and what's more he no longer has his confidante to express these feelings to.

Scoff all you ike it's not for you to judge how he feels then or now.

I can judge him how I wish.

I believe he is a liar, and self serving dramatist.

I believe he's low enough to use ANYTHING including his own father's death, in order to play victim and 'victim' status is what he thinks will make him a winner.

It's his nasty shtick.

And that he actually SAID it was worse than his father dying, when he is free to leave this poxy game show, disgusts me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bullying is a term used so loosely when it comes to BB, but I suppose it is how things effects you. I find it hard to believe that being in that house is worse than losing his father, BUT I don't know how he truly feels. If he had a horrible relationship with has father, then it might be true. I don't have any sympathy for him though. He comes across as arrogant and narcissistic. He can dish it out, but can't take it.

You made me laugh - yeah, if he really wasn't THAT bothered about losing his father, it just might be true.:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can judge him how I wish.

I believe he is a liar, and self serving dramatist.

I believe he's low enough to use ANYTHING including his own father's death, in order to play victim and 'victim' status is what he thinks will make him a winner.

It's his nasty shtick.

And that he actually SAID it was worse than his father dying, when he is free to leave this poxy game show, disgusts me.

I think this kind of hits it on the head. I wouldn't say I was disgusted. Just amused at how low one can go..

If by any chance he is feeling worse than when his dad died - then CBB need to pull the plug on him.

I will take it in the dark humour that he usually uses..
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Lucypher wrote: »
    Nobody is bullying Perez. If they had been, seriously, he would have had them thrown out. He would definitely have complained, again and again and again. And Katie H. Would have been warned at the very least, along with the rest of the housemates. Being 'isolated' means just that. He's never been isolated. All the housemates talk to him. I was bullied at boarding school. Nobody in my form looked at me or spoke to me for eight weeks. I was 12, and stuck there. They did awful things behind my back or cleared their teeth and spat in my bath while I was in it. They left awful notes on my bed - this, because I had some nice clothes and was a new girl, starting late in the term. I know.what 'bullying' means I think it's appalling that people even consider Perez is being bullied. You are totally invalidating the real survivors of bullying. I can hardly bear to read such exaggerated and false accusations about a man who says he's being isolated yet clearly never has been. It's sickening.

Katie H has never told Michelle, or Cami, or Callum, or anyone, to bully or isolate Perez. They would have given her short shrift if she'd tried, as they are all strong-minded individuals - each with their own personal reasons for disliking Perez.

She didn't have to tell them. They did it anyway. She DID, however, shout "isolate the bastard" several times to the HMs who WEREN'T ignoring him. And she repeated this diktat on subsequent days.

And her buddy, Michelle, as we saw in two separate clips asked Keith and Calum to change how they were being with Perez. Keith was told to "pick a f****g side" for the sake of "family", and Calum was told she could help him outside the house.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    Nobody is bullying Perez. If they had been, seriously, he would have had them thrown out. He would definitely have complained, again and again and again. And Katie H. Would have been warned at the very least, along with the rest of the housemates. Being 'isolated' means just that. He's never been isolated. All the housemates talk to him. I was bullied at boarding school. Nobody in my form looked at me or spoke to me for eight weeks. I was 12, and stuck there. They did awful things behind my back or cleared their teeth and spat in my bath while I was in it. They left awful notes on my bed - this, because I had some nice clothes and was a new girl, starting late in the term. I know.what 'bullying' means I think it's appalling that people even consider Perez is being bullied. You are totally invalidating the real survivors of bullying. I can hardly bear to read such exaggerated and false accusations about a man who says he's being isolated yet clearly never has been. It's sickening.

Katie H has never told Michelle, or Cami, or Callum, or anyone, to bully or isolate Perez. They would have given her short shrift if she'd tried, as they are all strong-minded individuals - each with their own personal reasons for disliking Perez.

I am very sorry you went through that makes my being bullied at work seem very small fry but being bullied myself has meant I am more sympathetic to others being bullied, and nothing anyone will say will make me see the behaviour he has endured seem any thing less than bullying behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this kind of hits it on the head. I wouldn't say I was disgusted. Just amused at how low one can go..

If by any chance he is feeling worse than when his dad died - then CBB need to pull the plug on him.

I will take it in the dark humour that he usually uses..

Yeah, sick hyperbole to the nth, that's the truth.

Otherwise, as you say, he would be hoiked out of there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, sick hyperbole to the nth, that's the truth.

Otherwise, as you say, he would be hoiked out of there.

Agreed. A bully is just as much a bully when they use emotional coercion.

He is playing mind games.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. A bully is just as much a bully when they use emotional coercion.

He is playing mind games.

I agree with you. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's playing to the audience. He could have chosen to integrate himself with other HMs but that wouldn't suit his agenda of being the poor little victim, in fear of his safety. He truly sickens me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree with you. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's playing to the audience. He could have chosen to integrate himself with other HMs but that wouldn't suit his agenda of being the poor little victim, in fear of his safety. He truly sickens me

Me too, truly repulsive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact really is he is a bully being bullied.

Who is worse than the other?

I would deduce that Perez is still playing a game. He went in there bullying - to become bullied.

That is exactly how he wanted it to be played out. He was waiting for it. Nadia helped move that along even more.

And don't say he wasn't a bully.. because he was in the beginning. Actions speak louder than words was his game plan for the first week.

BTW I was bullied terribly when I was younger. So kind of know what Im talking about.

Well I pretty much disagree with all of that, I can also spot bullying a mile off for the same reasons as you.:)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not surprised with that megalomania in there.....She thinks she has a Carte Blanche' in there..Soon reality will hit her.

Oh yes it will ;-):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I pretty much disagree with all of that, I can also spot bullying a mile off for the same reasons as you.:)

Bullying really isn't always as obvious as it seems. Bullies can be very very clever.

To be fair, I think Perez thinks its one big game. And he doesn't really care what you or I think. Or the HM's. He is just having fun. And he has been funny in parts.

Or - he know what he is doing, played it very cleverly and he really is a bit messed up and needs help.

I might add - fun as in his kind of fun. Which is unique mostly to him..
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guy thought he had the top hand and played it but it fell through, he's only himself to blame, he was so sure what he was doing would get him over with the british public, but we're a complicated bunch. I didn't mind his earlier stuff but it's when he forced Alexander out that I'd had it with him, there was absolutely no need to do that.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    I am very sorry you went through that makes my being bullied at work seem very small fry but being bullied myself has meant I am more sympathetic to others being bullied, and nothing anyone will say will make me see the behaviour he has endured seem any thing less than bullying behaviour.

I was bullied too and feel the same way as you... sympathy for anyone that experiences it. Every now and then even years later, I'd get a kind of 'sense memory' on a sunday night, a feeling of dread about the next day sparked by something innocuous.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,541
    Forum Member
    According to tellymix, in tonight's show Perez reveals what a horrible time he's had in the CBB house

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/211198-perez-hilton-says-celebrity-big-brother-experience-worse-than-my-father-dying.html

Later on and Perez is a little worse for wear and tells Kavana and Cami Li: ‘I really regret doing this.’

He adds: ‘Almost everyone in this house hates me.’ He also says: ‘This has been more painful for me than even my father dying.’

Kavana tells him to focus on having a good time for the rest of the series and says: ‘We can’t erase the past but we can certainly build the future.’

Cami Li tells the group what Perez has said and she says: ‘I don’t think he realises he caused it.’ Kavana comments: ‘This is definitely his drunk night.’

In the Diary Room, Perez thanks Big Brother for the party.

He goes on to say: ’If it had of been all Katie Hopkins, I could have dealt with that but to have so many people hate me, the only way to describe it is traumatic so I’m looking forward to Emma and our interview.’

BIB. He knows people hate him. He has even said he has no friends. What about his nasty blogs. He is hated for them.

What an idiot and wants sympathy. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bullying really isn't always as obvious as it seems. Bullies can be very very clever.

To be fair, I think Perez thinks its one big game. And he doesn't really care what you or I think. Or the HM's. He is just having fun. And he has been funny in parts.

Or - he know what he is doing, played it very cleverly and he really is a bit messed up and needs help.

I might add - fun as in his kind of fun. Which is unique mostly to him..

I think I am aware of this having been through it with a grand master at it, still I disagree that he has been a bully, bombastic, loud, in your face, foul mouthed at times yes all of those but it is my opinion that most of his behaviour is a response to what he recieves from others. As we all know that he has not had any problems with those that have been respectful towards him. Alicia,Nadia, Keith,Pricey and Patsy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I am aware of this having been through it with a grand master at it, still I disagree that he has been a bully, bombastic, loud, in your face, foul mouthed at times yes all of those but it is my opinion that most of his behaviour is a response to what he recieves from others. As we all know that he has not had any problems with those that have been respectful towards him. Alicia,Nadia, Keith,Pricey and Patsy.

Or was HE nice to them? He picks his targets.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    He apologised to all the HMs when he came out of the secret house!

And then told everyone what he heard in there. I am not taken in by the contrite PEREZ. . He still calls us the ****ing public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fair point. But I really don't think we have seen the person behind Perez. We have seen Perez - the brand. As we have all the HM's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or was HE nice to them? He picks his targets.

Exactly.