Options

As Nearly All The House Nominate Gary.....

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
He sit's on the sofa eating from his bowl, for some reason it made me laugh, some of those housemates make me sick TBH i hope he stays again on Friday and let them carry on nominating him....Even better when Stephanie and Ricci go before him...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Gary will not be evicted, too many of the british public like him. But it speaks volumes that nearly all the housemates nominated him. But of course all the british public that love Gary do not have to live with him
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tuppen wrote: »
    Gary will not be evicted, too many of the british public like him. But it speaks volumes that nearly all the housemates nominated him. But of course all the british public that love Gary do not have to live with him

Sorry don't love Gary and glad I don't live with him the hms know he is popular with the public and really must dislike him to still nom him says he must be bad to live with. Must say his manners arnt very nice .
  • Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that it was more a case of Gary being an easy nomination rather than because he was universally hated. No one was going to stand up for him if a housemate nominated him, so he gets chosen each time. Then they only have to worry about the second nomination.

It will be interesting to see how the noms go if Gary was somehow immune from nomination. I think then you would see a truer view of who the housemates really dislike.
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was jim Davidson not up for eviction every single tine in January, but went onto win it