Options

Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• Options
    daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Well, he always says that he likes spooning, so that would be ideal! What would you give him for breakfast?

*sigh* :o

Well I'm not that great a cook, but I can manage pancakes in bed! :) With lots and lots of syrup. ;) I may accidentally knock over the pouring dish though, being the klutz that I am, and the syrup could end up all over him! :eek: ;):p:D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, obviously I can think of lots of lovely ways to remove it, as can you, no doubt, but he'd probably make a dash for your shower as he hates being sticky. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, :cry: And as it would be all my fault I would be duty bound to assist him in washing it off! And then I'd have to offer to run him a warm bath to sooth his frayed nerves after his panic at being covered in all that stickiness!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, after that traumatic episode in his life, he'll have trust 'issues' and so you'd have to make it up to him with some very tasty (and non-sticky) elevenses. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well after his long relaxing bath, during which I would stay by his side to keep him company, he may be more sleepy than hungry so I would probably just lead him back to bed, where I will do whatever is necessary to help him drift happily off to a contented slumber.
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to wash the sheets in non-bio detergent....remember his mum has revealed he has sensitive skin!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well after his long relaxing bath, during which I would stay by his side to keep him company, he may be more sleepy than hungry so I would probably just lead him back to bed, where I will do whatever is necessary to help him drift happily off to a contented slumber.

Tuck him in well! That should do it. (Security)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Don't forget to wash the sheets in non-bio detergent....remember his mum has revealed he has sensitive skin!

Oooh, down to earth with a bump! Yes, sensitive man with sensitive palate and sensitive skin! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wonder if he'll be one of those guys that expects his wife to do all the things his mother did for him and exactly the same way?!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm sure we've all met them.....and quickly dispensed with them! His Mum has done a lot for him and still cooks for him and does his washing but maybe that was because he was genuinely so busy and tired with his training. He has a new fully-fitted kitchen now, with leisure time, and so let's hope he relieves his Mum of some of her Mummy work. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Wonder if he'll be one of those guys that expects his wife to do all the things his mother did for him and exactly the same way?!:rolleyes:

Yes, he seems to have high standards which are probably based on the way his mother does things for him. A tough act to follow for a future wife (?)...

Also, it is rare for a young man aged 23 to build his own house (which looks great with high specifications from the photos). As his mother said ...he likes 'home comforts and security'. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooh, down to earth with a bump! Yes, sensitive man with sensitive palate and sensitive skin! :eek:

That's me I'm afraid :p Though I can dream as well.....:o :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Yes, he seems to have high standards which are probably based on the way his mother does things for him. A tough act to follow for a future wife (?)...

Also, it is rare for a young man aged 23 to build his own house (which looks great with high specifications from the photos). As his mother said ...he likes 'home comforts and security'. :)

Hi Sophie (and welcome, if I haven't already said so :))

It is quite rare for a guy his age to set so much store on building a house and providing for his (current and future) family. Might have something to do with his mum being a single parent......not that it's unusual these days ;) And once he finds the right girl, I think he'll want to look after her...:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning! :)

Just a reminder that Louis has got the BAFTA Games Awards tonight.

http://bafta-games.tumblr.com/post/44133300232/attendees-at-bafta-games-awards-2013

Looks as though they'll be streaming it live online. Not sure I want to sit through the whole thing though. Might wait for the pics afterwards.

https://www.bafta.org/games/awards/watch-live,3664,BA.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

Our man's a busy bee, isn't he?

Do you think the following tweets indicate he may be in the gym today, before going to the awards?? Lol at Tyler's reply btw :D

Louis:

@TylerFayose everyone watch my double spin haha

Tyler:

@louissmith1989 all day everyday double spin ;-)

See you later xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Either that or it's some inside joke related to last Friday night! His friend just posted this pic with the hashtag 'double spin' !

http://instagram.com/p/WeY_1AD0xK/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Either that or it's some inside joke related to last Friday night! His friend just posted this pic with the hashtag 'double spin' !

http://instagram.com/p/WeY_1AD0xK/

Ah.....that's a more likely explanation! :)

btw that Tyler's a looker too, don't you think? Lovely eyes...ahem....back to WORK ! (shouts to self lol :p)

Have meetings this afternoon so must go......:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Omigosh, :eek: FINALLY!!!

Yes, a bit of wall Art is needed! So here's my contribution! :)

http://www.caffeinenicotine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CaffeineNicotine_LouisSmith_JohnWright1-640x397.jpg

A masterpiece, wouldn't you say?! :D;)

Not seen that one before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen that one before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do you think I slightly over-oiled him? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm... Wonder what Louis means by this tweet?!

Louis Smith M B E @louissmith1989
    Long day shooting can't wait for you all to see the reason I'm aching. Looking forward to the @BAFTAGames awards tonight :-)

And from his previous tweet it seems he spent part of today at Hedsor House!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Long day shooting at Hedsor House...

Could it be a fashion shoot, or perhaps a romantic advert..?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    Long day shooting at Hedsor House...

Could it be a fashion shoot, or perhaps a romantic advert..?

Could be.....but then, why would he be aching? I wonder whether it involves dancing......? And double spins? ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, intriguing! I'm not paying too much attention to the 'aching' as he's always moaning about aches and pains and soreness etc. (maybe because he's so body-conscious). I'm wondering too if it was a fashion shoot with his own designs, or is it too early for that? Exciting!! :confused:

Maybe a lovers' tryst?!?!?! :eek::o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I'm going with fashion shoot.....but probably not his own designs yet.....maybe that company he mentioned re the Brits....what was it now?? Thomas Codd?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    I think I'm going with fashion shoot.....but probably not his own designs yet.....maybe that company he mentioned re the Brits....what was it now?? Thomas Codd?

Although, that doesn't seem quite exciting enough, now I see it in black and white! :rolleyes: :D
This discussion has been closed.